About this listing
Our comfortable one bedroom apartment is located on the first floor of a 3 story building, on a quiet street. Within 15 min away from any main attraction point, by bus or metro (Papineau), and just 2 blocks away from Lafontaine Park and Plateau.
-Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen area
-spacious bedroom with a queen bed and 2 wide closets
- Well-equipped kitchen.
- A shower with bathtub.
- Bed linen, towels, small kitchen appliances and other essentials (toiletries, hair dryer, iron and ironing board) are also provided.
- Washer/dryer are located in the apartment.
- Access to private garden.
- Flat screen TV, high speed internet with WiFi and a PS3.
- Feel free to enjoy coffee, tea and other breakfast essentials.
Interaction with Guests
The apartment is yours to enjoy privately. We are available to answer your questions or even to come to the apartment if you have an urgent need.
Right in the heart of a vibrant neighborhood! The apartment is within 2 blocks from Lafontaine Park and a few minutes from the plateau Mont-Royal.
Less than 15 min away from main attractions:
- Central Downtown
- Quartier des Spectacles
- Parc Jean-Drapeau
- Olympic Stadium
- Botanical Garden
- McGill University
- Parc des faubourgs
- Free parking is available on the street.
- Airport shuttle bus (747).
- Easy access to highway 720 and Jacques-Cartier Bridge.
- Public Bus (24) or Papineau subway station (Green line) will bring you to any main attractions within 15 min.
- Several Bixi stations are located in the area.
- Apartment is a smoking free environment.
- No pets allowed due to allergies.
- Flexible with check in and check out.
About the Host, Ready To Greet You
We are a young dynamic couple living in beautiful Montreal. We love our city and our recently renovated apartment!
We love the simple pleasures in life, travel to new destinations, socialize, good food and wine! We are passionate about sustainable lifestyles and good friendships.
We hope to share the best of Montreal and can't wait to be your host!
G & A
Nous sommes un jeune couple dynamique vivant à Montréal. Nous aimons notre ville et notre appartement tout récemment rénové!
Nous apprécions les plaisirs simples de la vie, parcourir de nouvelles destinations et de bon repas entre amis bien arrosés!
Nous espérons partager le meilleur de Montréal avec vous. Au plaisir d'être votre hôte!
G. et A.