The Manhattan apartment:
- Is a cute two bedroom with combined dinning area and kitchen in the heart of the east village.
- North facing so great light in the bedrooms.
- Free wifi
- Hardwood floors throughout apartment
- One bathroom - shower and tub combination
- This is also a pre war building - I chose it because it has character but it is also not the newest building - I love it - because it has character - If you are looking for all marble luxury apt I am not the place for you - but if you are looking for a truly bohemian creative comfortable space you will love it ....
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, toaster, gas oven, coffee machine, fridge freezer, etc)
- No cigarette smoking in the apartment, but fine if you want to smoke in the common garden area out back or go up to the roof.
- Third floor walk up.
- Washer and dryer in the basement.
- The apt is filled with lots of original art and personal signature design peices and if I say so myself just has a really cool chill vibe.
- Be sure to cut the lights - turn on the black light - and check out the huge black light painting in the living area. I had it specially commissioned for the space.
Please be aware that this is a NYC apt and may not be as quite as big apt's in other cities, by NYC standards the apt is a cute, not huge at all but very comfortable with great light in the rooms. A homely home.
- Fully Furnished bedrooms, with queen beds in both rooms.
- Air conditioning & Central Heating
- High-speed Wifi
- Each room has a windows looking out onto Ave C.
- All bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter), bath towels provided
- Visitors guide/s to NYC will be available for you to borrow during your stay.
- I am more than happy to make recommendations of some of my favorite places in the neighborhood and city, as I am passionate about the east village and NYC, also check out my guidebook on here.
- If you are more than four there is an air mattress option for you to use.
-The apartment is in a great location for visiting NYC.
It is the fun neighborhood that everyone comes to because it is filled with affordable cool and trendy restaurants, cafes, bars, hip clubs, shopping, yoga studios,coffee shops, live music venues, gyms, and avant garde theaters & operas. Pretty much anything you could want you can walk to.
If you want to venture out of the east village you will be in walking distance of Thompson Square Park, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, West Village, Bowery, Greenwich Village, Union Square, Gramacy Park, China Town, Little Italy and the water by FDR park.
The Ave C bus line stops literally right outside the apt.You are within walking distance to the following subway lines 2nd Ave F subway line, that will connect you to anywhere in the city. Also walking distance to the J,M, Z on the LES and a little further away the 6, N and R lines at Astor place.
I have been hosting airbnb guest for over two years now look at my reviews they speak for themselves. I look forward to welcoming you to NYC !
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after 2 guests|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Cool place, good location
Loved this apartment. Only a very short walk up 2 flights of stairs. Lots of art on the walls, comfortable beds and hot shower. Close to all the hidden bars and coffee shops that the East Village has to offer. Really appreciative of Jason's prompt communication and hospitality.
The location was great and the place was relatively spacious and accommodating for our group of 4. Since we were on Ave C and 3rd, we were very close to many restaurants, bars and hangout places.
The reason for the 4 stars is that the earliest check-in time was 2PM. I had asked the host to let us check in earlier but it didn't happen. So, my brother (flying in from Asia) had to wait for a few hours on the street. Worse, even at 2PM, the room was not ready! The guy who was cleaning the place showed up late, so in reality we didn't get in until 3PM.
Also, the ladies in our group didn't like the bathroom -- they thought it was too dirty -- so they bought some disinfectant and cleaned it. I thought it was an average level of cleanliness for AirBnB.
Bra pris. Trevlig värd. Kul del av N.Y.
Usel städning, ofräsch lägenhet, ingen TV. Bra internet.Helt OK sängar.
Jason is very good host! We had a very good experience and I would definitely repeat it!
Jason was an accommodating host providing for early access to the apt allowing us to leave bags past the 11am checkout. Unit was bohemian and clean with plenty of hot water. Unit was small and could have used more seating, but not really a problem since we were not in the unit much except to sleep. Location was ok, convenient to lower east side, Chinatown and little Italy, but not really walking distance to the west village. Neighborhood seemed safe, but could be a bit iffy and not really a place to hang out. 1/2 block off Houston and the street noise was high early in morning and late at night. Subway F N train was a 10 minute walk north to 2nd Ave. Plenty of grocery in the area and convenient to Brooklyn.
Great place. The apartment was clean, spacious, quiet and you have everything you need. And it was in a great neighborhood next to good restaurants and close to the subway. The host Jason was quick and responsive to all our questions. And I would recommend the place anyone.
Great location. It's quiet in the unit aside from the normal people in the hallway. But it's on the 3rd floor so not too many people come by. The unit is clean, hot water ample and cozy.
We also needed to leave our bags in the unit after checkout time and Jason was quick to accommodate. Communication is pretty quick through Airbnb.
Appartement très bien situé dans Manhattan, dans un quartier populaire et sympa ! 2 lignes de bus au pied de l'immeuble (9 et 21), à 10/15mn de 2 stations de métro (dont la ligne J/Z qui va à JFK) et 30mn de tout de qu'il y a à voir à NYC !
Petit appartement idéal pour 4 personnes. Décoration très sympa, comme sur les photos ! équipement suffisant pour un séjour court.
Small but pleasant apartment, and Jason was responsive and easy to work with. We enjoyed a number of really good restaurants in the neighborhood.