About this listing
Come experience the magic of east village as a local cute two bed in the heart of alphabet city.
The Manhattan apartment:
- Is a cute two bedroom with combined dinning area and kitchen in the heart of the east village.
- North facing so great light in the bedrooms.
- Free wifi
- Hardwood floors throughout apartment
- One bathroom - shower and tub combination
- This is also a pre war building - I chose it because it has character but it is also not the newest building - I love it - because it has character - If you are looking for all marble luxury apt I am not the place for you - but if you are looking for a truly bohemian creative comfortable space you will love it ....
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, toaster, gas oven, coffee machine, fridge freezer, etc)
- No cigarette smoking in the apartment, but fine if you want to smoke in the common garden area out back or go up to the roof.
- Third floor walk up.
- Washer and dryer in the basement.
- The apt is filled with lots of original art and personal signature design peices and if I say so myself just has a really cool chill vibe.
- Be sure to cut the lights - turn on the black light - and check out the huge black light painting in the living area. I had it specially commissioned for the space.
Please be aware that this is a NYC apt and may not be as quite as big apt's in other cities, by NYC standards the apt is a cute, not huge at all but very comfortable with great light in the rooms. A homely home.
- Fully Furnished bedrooms, with queen beds in both rooms.
- Air conditioning & Central Heating
- High-speed Wifi
- Each room has a windows looking out onto Ave C.
- All bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter), bath towels provided
- Visitors guide/s to NYC will be available for you to borrow during your stay.
- I am more than happy to make recommendations of some of my favorite places in the neighborhood and city, as I am passionate about the east village and NYC, also check out my guidebook on here.
- If you are more than four there is an air mattress option for you to use.
-The apartment is in a great location for visiting NYC.
It is the fun neighborhood that everyone comes to because it is filled with affordable cool and trendy restaurants, cafes, bars, hip clubs, shopping, yoga studios,coffee shops, live music venues, gyms, and avant garde theaters & operas. Pretty much anything you could want you can walk to.
If you want to venture out of the east village you will be in walking distance of Thompson Square Park, Lower East Side, SoHo, NoHo, West Village, Bowery, Greenwich Village, Union Square, Gramacy Park, China Town, Little Italy and the water by FDR park.
The Ave C bus line stops literally right outside the apt.You are within walking distance to the following subway lines 2nd Ave F subway line, that will connect you to anywhere in the city. Also walking distance to the J,M, Z on the LES and a little further away the 6, N and R lines at Astor place.
I have been hosting airbnb guest for over two years now look at my reviews they speak for themselves. I look forward to welcoming you to NYC !
Terms of your rental:
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in your reservation and stipulated in your total guest count may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to in your reservation.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Code-enforced neighborhood quiet hours are from 10:00p.m. – 8:00a.m.
4. All of the units are privately owned, and or rented; the owners and the renter Jason Relph are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners, and Jason Relph are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Rental is for the specified dates and number of guests as outlined in your reservation through Airbnb.
By booking you agree to the terms of outlined above for your rental.
TEA / COFFEE
The apt has tea / coffeeit is there for you to use please help yourself.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1248 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
- I am a laid back South African, professionally a teacher, been between NYC and FL for the last twelve years.
Really like my home to be a home and want you to feel as comfortable as possible here to.
Other than that love to go on adventures and travel, create art, drink good wine, eat good food, and be in nature.