About this listing
Come stay at our cute 1920's bungalow. Less than 2 blocks from the bus and 3 miles to downtown with restaurants, grocery, bars and more within walking distance. Street or driveway parking provided! Cab rides to downtown for around $10. Comfortable for up to four guests with one queen size and one full size bed. Luxurious 400 thread count (or greater!) sheets. Stay here and be close to everything while staying in a great, friendly neighborhood.
The house has 2 bedrooms with one queen size bed, one full size bed. TV and Roku with Amazon Prime account, wifi, linens, basic toiletries and fully equipped kitchen provided. Steps from Hancock Golf Course, golf or run the trail. Only 3 blocks from 24 Hour Fitness.
You have full access to the front yard and driveway. Enjoy a cup of coffee or cool beverage on the front porch. Backyard is fenced and not included in the rental. We are on site to assist you in the semi-detached back addition.
Ananda is a Realtor® with Keller Williams and would love to help you with anything from great dinner places, where to get a great hair cut, to finding a place to call your new home.
We are pretty laid back but expect you to respect our home and belongings. We have a few basic rules.
1. Absolutely no smoking indoors. Please smoke outside. Also, please pick up your cigarette butts and throw them in the trash.
2. No pets. We have two dogs which will be kept in the back yard. In extreme circumstances we may be able to work something out.
3. No downloading porn or pirated music, please.
4. Please hang your towels or put them in the hamper if they are dirty.
5. We want your stay to be a good one. Please talk to us if you have a problem and we will do our best to fix it.
6. Please be respectful of our neighbors. No loud parties, etc.
About the Host, Ananda & Dunstan
My husband and I love traveling, discovering new (to us) music and checking out restaurants the locals love. We decided to open our home to fellow airbnbers cuz, well, why not? We hope you like what you see and come stay with us soon.