About this listing
Conveniently located in central Ulaanbaatar!
*ATTENTION* The booking in the dorm is for an individual bed for one person. If you are booking for more than one person you will need to pay for the extra beds when you get to the guesthouse ($10/$8 PP)
Meg’s Guesthouse is owned and operated by Tselmeg Erdenekhuu, the owner of "Meg's Guesthouse & Tours". It has been a long time dream to open a guesthouse which had finally come true. The Guesthouse is a warm and open space for guests to mingle and get to know other fellow travelers. The beds are comfortable and the couches in the shared living room allow for a relaxing stay. Feel free to us the kitchen equipped with utensils, stove and fridge to store food and cook your own meals. Enjoy your stay in Mongolia!
For more pictures please visit our (website hidden) page Meg's Guesthouse
- 24 hour free wifi access throughout the guesthouse
- Kitchen with cooking facilities, utensils and a large refrigerator
- Hot shower
- Light breakfast included
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wide selection of complimentary DVDs
- Map and brochure rack with information on everything you need to know about the city and country
Interaction with Guests
You can reach me via phone number and email anytime. The office of "Meg's Guesthouse & Tours" is only a five minute walk away, you can find Meg there most of the time during the day. English speaking staff is never far away to help you with anything you may need.
Centrally located in Ulaanbaatar, the Guest House is in walking distance of the following:
* 5 minutes
Various Restaurants, Bars, Shops, Banks & ATMs
State Department Store
UB Department Store
Office of "Meg's Guesthouse & Tours"
* 10-15 minutes
State Opera & Ballet Theatre
Choijin Lama Museum
* 15-20 minutes
Urgoo Movie Theater
National Amusement Park
* 20-30 minutes
The Guesthouse is located at Peace Avenue with several bus lines running within 5 minutes walking distance.
Other Things to Note
If you are interested in tours around Mongolia, take a look at the website of Meg's Adventure Tours & Travel:
We are looking to always improve our service and facility, please let us know about any deficiencies you may find.
Please consider the following if you are a staying with us:
- Check in time is 1pm and check out time is 11am. If you wish to check in earlier or out later please speak with staff as a fee of USD4 will apply.
- Please note this is a non-smoking guest house. No smoking in guest rooms, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. Throughout the building there is a smoking ban! Smoking outside the building downstairs is permitted.
- Guests must at all times be considerate of their roommates, neighbors and the general public. After 11.00 p.m. all noise must be kept to a minimum.
- Guests are liable for any damage caused, unless proven otherwise.
- Guests are obliged to refrain from abusive, dangerous or offensive behavior.
- All guests of the hostel are expected to keep the room and the communal areas of the corridor (such as kitchens, showers, toilet and lounge) clean and orderly. A manager will monitor this and also provide a cleaner when needed.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the house.
- If using the common kitchen area please make sure you clean dishes after cooking and eating.
- While a light breakfast of bread, condiments and tea are supplied you are free to bring food in and store in the refrigerator. Please do not eat or drink anything not labelled as your own.
- No visitors are allowed in the hostel