About this listing
Charming 2 BDR, 5 pers max, trendy baroque arty parisian style.
Mini 4 nights.
To respect neighbors' tranquility, no checkin/out after 12pm/before 8am
Please confirm your OK with house rules when booking.
Final cleaning is your responsibility
This charming three-room apartment 55 sqm, for 5 persons max is fully renovated and decorated in a trendy baroque arty parisian style. You can occupy it entirely for a minimum of 4 days.
Comprising a large living room, 2 bedrooms with real beds, bathroom and toilet, fully equipped kitchen, free WIFI internet included.
Decorated with style, character and antique furniture. Very bright, 6th floor. Very quiet courtyard.
Montparnasse district. 5 minutes walk from the Luxembourg Gardens. 15 minutes walk from Saint Germain des Prés. Very lively: many restaurants at all prices, the most prestigious (TheCloserie des Lilas, La Coupole, Le Select ...) and more affordable but typical "bistrots". Trendy bars with a lively atmosphere. Many cinemas and theaters. Supermarket and bakery 100m away.
• Living room: spacious, double exposure. sofa, two leather armchairs, a table for 6 people. 32 "LCD TV with 140 national and international TV channels.
• Bedroom 1: double bed 140x190cm, voltaire chair, dresser, large closet and suitcase rest.
• Bedroom 2: 2 single beds 80x190 cm, large closet, suitcase-based, desk, glass door.
• Bathroom: Nice retro look. Lit by daylight. Bathtub/shower and hot water tank 100L, hairdryer. Separate toilet with window. Bathroom has door that close or lock but not possible to lock with a key (no latch, no catch bolt, no bolt) same for toilets door.
• Kitchen: New fully equipped (Brand new appliances: refrigerator / freezer, dishwasher, induction hob, Nespresso, toaster, blender, juicer, etc..).
• Dishes, glasses and high quality table and bed linen.
While there is no noise from the street, there may be noise from adjacent apartments but that is the nature of a Parisian apartment! For light sleepers, earplugs are available in the left drawer of the red cupboard or on request.
NB:Price for 4 persons includes bed linens for 1 double bed and 2 twin beds. If you need more sheets for the sofa, you’ll have an extra charge of 20€.
Minimum renting 4 nights.
Marché Raspail (10 min walk)
Boulevard Raspail between rues du Cherche-Midi and rue de Rennes
tuesday et Fridays, 7h à 14h30 - sunday 9-15 (only for organics)
Marché Edgar-Quinet (5/10 min walk)
boulevard Edgar Quinet, between rue du Départ and n°36.
wednesday, 7h à 14h30 et saturday, 7h à 15h
Métro : Edgar-Quinet
Franprix, 50 Rue Notre-Dame des Champs, 75006 Paris - M-S 08:30 à 21:00
Dia, 84 Rue Notre-Dame des Champs, 75006 Paris - M-S 08:30 à 21:00
Boulangerie Julien 54 Rue Notre-Dame des Champs, 75006 Paris - M-S 07:30 à 20:00
Metro: Vavin (line 4), Notre Dame des champs (line 12)
RER: Port Royal (RER B) direct to airports and Gare du Nord
Other Things to Note
Regarding checkin and checkout time we are flexible if the apartment is free before arrival or after departure.
If the apartment is not free before arrival, checkin time will start from 3pm. If the apartment is not free after departure, checkout time will be before noon. thanks for your understanding
Following neighbors complains, I no longer accept too early/late checkin/checkout (between midnight and 8am) because the movement of people with luggage is too noisy. Thanks for your understanding
I'll ask you to provide for a copy of your ID for 2 reasons:
1) I'm concerned about safety and I need to be sure that the right people get inside my apartment (once, it was not the same person that booked the apartment and that checked in :-0 )
2) French government requests to prove that i rent my apartment and to who. To do so, I need a copy of your ID.
some points are important to respect:
- it's compulsory to respect the neighbors and the quietness of the building (far from the street, : do not make too much noise after 10PM or before 8am. Do not set appointment in the lobby or in the stairs but do it in the apartment or outside the building.
-take care of the apartment and its equipment as if it was your own: as it's a private flat, and not an hotel, we filled the apartment with nice antiques, arty stuff, pretty bed linens and new appliances that need to be handle with care.
-Do not throw anything outside (cigarettes, papers, ...)
It is important to respect guests coming after you. No cleaning fee is charged, we recommend daily maintenance of the place - which include taking care of garbage regularly and the respect of the furniture: no wet towels left on any piece of furniture outside the bathroom, etc. We kindly ask you to leave the apartment clean (no stains/fat/garbage on the floor/fridge/worktops/furnitures/walls) , bath/sinks/toilets must be left clean, no dirty dishes should be left, etc.). We expect the bed linen to be remove and folded on the beds with towels to be cleaned and put into basket in bathroom, and all the garbage to be put in the container downstairs. Keep us updated with bulb that doesn't work or anything else to make sure every guests has good stay conditions.
Furthermore, you should have sheets and duvet covers on the duvet at your arrival, if for any reason you use other sheets/towels that those on beds without informing me, you will have to pay extra cost.
Thanks for your understanding.
HI! I'm a medical doctor and my wife works in a well know international organization. We (+ our 2 teens daughters) live in Paris, love it and know it very well. We can help you plan your journey in this wonderful city and give you both tourist and non-tourist good addresses.
We like to travel and visit cities: Living in an apartment instead of an hotel is the best way to feel the ambiance! We decorated our rented flat so that you can really feel the typical parisian luxury but trendy style !
We like our guests to take care of our apartment and we do the same when we travel in others houses.