About this listing
Walk to the beach from this charming "little sea shell." A completely private room with its own bathroom, ideal for globetrotters and couples alike. It has everything you need to relax and rejuvenate yourself. Great location too!
This completely private room has its own bathroom with shower, full-size bed, bright working desk, and plenty of closet space. Amenities include wifi, in-house laundry, fridge, clothing iron, hair dryer, fan/heater, linens, towels, soap & shampoo.
The room is private and accessible via the common entrance hallway with shared laundry area. The host lives in the private space upstairs, which is off limits. A street parking permit is provided for guests with a car.
This safe and quiet residential neighborhood is conveniently located near the Santa Monica Pier, Main Street, Venice Beach, Abbot Kinney, the Promenade and more. A few steps from home you will find a coffee shop, restaurants, bicycle rentals, and a bus stop. Walk to the beach in less than 20 minutes! Starbucks and Walgreens are within a block, and there is a supermarket just 5 blocks away. Drive from here to Hollywood, Downtown, or Malibu in 30 minutes or less without traffic.
• No smoking
• Quiet hours start at 11pm
• You may not bring back any guests other than those mentioned when booking
• For your own safety, lock all doors and windows when absent or at night
• Laundry use is limited to one load per week and only between 3pm to 10pm
• All books and magazines are at your disposal but must be returned at the end of your stay
• Help save energy by shutting off all the lights upon exiting the room
• California is in a drought so please conserve water!