About this listing
Centrally located and yet quiet and surrounded by trees, a gem in Bangkok!
We live in a 2 bedroom spacious and well ventilated apartment , therefore we NEVER USE A/C in any part of the apartment.
No pets and non-smoking.
The residence has a swimming pool and a very nice roof top terrace (a nice treat after a day of visits!), fell free to use those facilities.
- 2 Queen beds (160x200cm)
- fresh linen provided
- wooden floor
- blackout curtains
** Option for A/C in your room: +200 baht to pay directly (to cover electricity charges) **
- private bathroom (not ensuite but located just outside the room - see map from the pictures)
- fresh towels provided
- complimentary bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, hair dryer...)
* Free WIFI
* Free water, tea & coffee
* Meals are not included.
There are numerous options within walking distance for all budgets and at any time.
Interaction with Guests
Due to our busy work schedule, we can't confirm booking too far in advance (and we can't always update the calendar).
Please do not enquire more than 2 weeks in advance (last minute booking preferred). We prefer to host for not more than 3-4 nights.
Important: during week days check in time is BEFORE 10:00 or AFTER 19:00 - please mention your arrival time in your enquiry email so that we can check if we will be able to be home and welcome you.
Please DO NOT MAKE A RESERVATION until we confirm via message that we can host you.
The residence is located in Sathorn Soi 3, in a very lively neighborhood within walking distance to local market, restaurant, spa...(to locate on a map, we are just behind the Malaysian and Australian embassies).
15-20 min walk or 3 min by moto taxi to the MRT (Lumpini station) - 1.6km
15-20 min walk or 3 min by moto taxi to the BTS (Sala Daeng or Chong Nonsi station) - 1.6km
40-55 min by taxi from the airport (highway - 36km)
2 min walk to: local market (fresh fruit vegetables...), 24 hours convenience stores, banks, laundry, internet café, spa/massage, food, drinks, pharmacy....
1. Please be TIDY and observe CLEANLINESS in the common areas.
2. No smoking in the house or balcony (we keep windows open at all time so smoking outside and like smoking inside ;)). Smoking is allowed on the roof top garden only.
3. Do not enter the house with shoes (just like in any house in Thailand).
4. Conserve electricity and water (save the planet). Turn off the lights, fans, unplug chargers when not in use.
5. Do not invite outsiders to come to our place without our consent/approval.
6. No drugs!
About the Host, Cillia
We are a French couple in our mid-thirties and we have been living and working in Bangkok for over 6 years.
We love Bangkok and would be happy to host you in our little oasis in the heart of the city.
We know that big cities can be intimidating, and that good advices can make a difference!