About this listing
This place is very conveniently located, it's only 10 minutes away (by foot) from the Metro Stations Marechal Deodoro and Barra Funda (Red Line). It's near bars, clubs, supermarket right next door, drugstore within a few blocks, restaurants all around, etc
I rent a single room in a big apartment. There are two large rooms with one balcony attached, two other separate rooms, one bathroom, a living room with a dining table, a kitchen and a laundry area.
I used to live at this apartment with my mom, however we both got married and moved out with our husbands. My mother will greet you and be close to you whenever you need. I'll be reachable through my cellphone. My mother is a librarian and on her free time she plays the piano and sings for the church choir. I currently live in Campinas which is about 1 and a half hour away from Sao Paulo and occasionally I'd go to Sao Paulo for work. We're very happy and friendly, and we love to host people from all over the world.
Please contact me before you book so I get to know you a little bit.
The nightly rate INCLUDES:
- Breakfast, feel free to serve yourself from the fridge (only until 11 am).
- Wireless Internet (speed varies between 5-8mb)
- Use of washing machine (you should provide your own soap and softener)
Interaction with Guests
I travel a lot between Campinas and São Paulo. So I can not guarantee that I'll always be at home to welcome you, but you will be well taken care of by Mrs. Bete, my lovely mother :)
The neighborhood is safe and very complete with pharmacies, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, shopping malls, etc. Everything you need will be next to you and available 24/7.
I'm close to Vila Madalena (all the bars, pubs, samba, art, etc), Jardins (best restaurants in town, shopping area, bars, Paulista Avenue), Bela Vista (Augusta Street with alternative bars, etc). My apartment has the most convenient location for you so you don't miss the best part of the city while you're enjoying your trip.
Our place is near all touristic areas in Sao Paulo:
- Paulista Ave (only 10 min by car),
- Ibirapuera park (20 min),
- MASP museum (20 min),
- Palestra Itália and Pacaembu stadium (both 5 min away by car) and Soccer Museum,
- Jardins neighborhood (10 min),
- Agua Branca park (3 min),
- FAAP (2,5 km),
- Mackenzie (3 km),
- PUC (2 km)
- Uninove (750m),
- the USP bus stop is close my house in case someone goes there.
METRO stations: Barra Funda and Marechal Deodoro are less than 10 min walk.
BUS stops: 4 of them surrounding my building that connects you to the Centre, West, South and North of the city.
- International Airport, Guarulhos (Cumbica): 31km (about 40 minutes by car, no traffic). Taxi costs around $50 USD and executive bus line costs around $20 USD.
- Congonhas Airport: 15km (about 25 minutes by car, no traffic)
Ps.: Please have in mind that all these places are close to my house, but my standards could be different from yours, so please check out the map.
Other Things to Note
Garage is not included, but there's one parking place available across the street (just 150 meters away) paid apart.
- No guests allowed
- No smoking inside the apartment and the building;
- No loud noise after 10pm, building rules;
- Only breakfast included. You can help yourself until 11am;
- PLEASE don't use our personal objects such as perfume, hair brush, toothpaste, shampoo, sponge, etc. Bring your own hygiene stuff;
- No excessive drinking nor any kind of drugs inside the house;
- If you break anything please replace it with an identical item of the same brand;
- In case you lose our keys, please replace them before checking out;
- KITCHEN: clean after yourself and wash the dishes that you use;
- Use of landline phone is not included, sorry!