About this listing
Cosy double bedroom ensuite in 2 bed apartment, conveniently located between the airport (5 mins) and Dublin city centre (15-20 mins). Near Beaumont, DCU, the M50, Crowne Plaza & Clarion hotels. Serviced by a good bus corridor.
The apartment - a recent build, is beautiful, well kept and clean with all mod cons including free Wi-Fi. There is one double bedroom ensuite available.
Tea making facilities and a TV are available in the bedroom, although guests are more then welcome to avail of both in the kitchen and living room respectively.
Guests have access to the bedroom, ensuite, kitchen, living room, TV and Internet.
Interaction with Guests
I am happy to chat and give some tips and information about staying in Dublin City.
I will be present most of the time but as this listing is offered to guests wishing to stay for a duration of one month or more, there may be days during the summer months when I will be away!
The apartment is set in a quiet complex in a nice area that is safe and secure.
Getting the best of all worlds, the apartment is situated in an 86 acre demesne with stunning woodland and a lake which is perfect for leisurely walks after a busy day! There are lots of amenities on the doorstep including restaurants (Italian and traditional), a hotel with bar, grocery store, gym with swimming pool (additional cost), Costa coffee, pharmacy, dry cleaners, beauticians and McDonalds etc.
The village is 10 minutes walk away where there are more eateries, a shopping centre and a cinema.
Frequent buses (every 10 minutes) run into the city centre. There is a taxi rank 2-3 minutes walking distance from the apartment. Also, the apartment is immediately serviced by Hailo.
Other Things to Note
Guests will be provided with a continental breakfast. Guests are also welcome to use the kitchen to cook.
My home is your home! As we say in Ireland; 'Céad, míle, fáilte!' - a hundred, thousand welcomes!
- Guests have use of the ensuite bathroom
- No unauthorised guests and/or over night guests
- Smoking is possible on the balcony
- Please do not wear shoes in the bedroom as the carpet is light in colour
- Guests with cars are responsible for parking their vehicles in line with the parking system in operation in the apartment complex. Please park in a space marked 'V' only and text the number '53133' with your car registration details in the following format - 'Temp0632(space)XXXXX'. Example 'Temp0632 10D5376'. Cars must be registered on arrival. Permission to park is granted for 24 hours post registration. Guests staying longer than 24 hours will need to repeat the above process again (for a maximum of two 24 hour periods within a 7 day period). If you do not comply your vehicle will be clamped with an associated fee of €90 per removal. This fee is the sole responsibility of guests should it be incurred. If guests do not have a mobile phone on them when travelling I am happy to register your car for you but it is guest's responsibility to remind me (each time)!
- Relax and enjoy my place!