NEWLY FURNISHED (October 2010)
- large studio (30m^2) located in the heart of Montmartre.
- located in a quiet street, on the first floor with a view on the courtyard, a few minutes walking from Metro station Abbesses and 5mn walking to Sacre Coeur and Place du Tertre. It is also near to the grocery shop where Amelie was filmed. There are also some of the best French bakeries around.
- 1 large queen-size and 1 single bed
- fully equipped kitchen: kettle, microwave, fridge, freezer ...
- bathroom with shower
- free high speed internet
- washing machine / drying machine
The rate of the room is the following
There are no additional costs except fees taken by Airbnb website.
Minimum stay: 5 nights
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||5 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$569 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2135 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
The host canceled my reservation the day before arrival.
The studio is spacious and very comfortable. It was in order, clean and easy to find. This location is really ideal; great views of the city, charming neighborhoods and great things to do and see.
The Metro is very close.
We never met Andre. He was out of town, but his mother was there to meet us and pass on the keys. We would have liked to meet him to ask specifics about the neighborhood and get his advice on things to do and see while in Paris, and to clarify how we leave the apartment upon departure. However, this didn't take away from the experience of staying here and I would highly recommend this as an ideal place to stay in Paris.
We stayed a week at Andre's apartment. The place is good for around $100 if you like Montmarte and use the kitchen facilities. It's usually pretty quiet at night unless the neighbor does something on the weekend. Keep in mind that this is Paris so the place is small and a bit rough. The bathroom could be cleaner. I would still recommend for its value relative to other places.
Excellent location, Andre was helpful with our luggage as we arrived early in the day, great authentic Paris experience. Thanks again Andre.
For the price, location was great. Apartment was clean, but no added extras. Very basic but felt safe and if you're looking to travel and just dump your stuff and only sleep here, then this place is ideal.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.