* FREE Airport Transfer on your arrival (for minimum 3 nights stay)
* I have the other listing, please also check https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1298028 or https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4421454
Situated in Bangkok’s Siam district, in the heart of the city’s most exciting and dynamic neighborhood, our apartment offers visitors a chance to experience the capital as an insider. Ideal for single travelers or couples, this luxurious, beautifully furnished 1-bedroom private apartment with five-star facilities is an affordable alternative to Bangkok hotels.
First Neighborhood as Jim Thompson House. Our apartment is located in the super-hip part of Bangkok, off the busy street in the new building name "The Seed Memories Siam", within steps to National Stadium BTS Skytrain Station and walking distance to prime shopping centers, including MBK Center (5 minutes); Siam Center (5 minutes); Siam Discovery (5 minutes); Siam Paragon (10 minutes); Siam Square (10 minutes); Central World (13 minutes); and Central Chidlom (15 minutes).
It takes not over 10 minutes by Tuk Tuk or Taxi to Platinum Mall (fashion wholesale mall) as well as to Bangkok Chinatown. Plus, take BTS from where we are located right straight to Tak Sin Pier where you can take free ferry to Asiatique the Riverfront, the huge happening spot.
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
You could be shopping in Bangkok’s most happening, stylish malls but any time you feel like it you could easily return to the cozy comfort of your private haven to recharge in no time (perhaps, drop by for cheap and nice foot massage at the massage place located 1 minute away :)
HOME AWAY FROM HOME
The apartment offers all the luxuries of a modern home:
- 1 bedroom with a king-sized bed and plush linen
- 1 bathroom with shower and 2 fresh towels
- Fully furnished living room with dining area
- Fully equipped pantry with cooktop, microwave, fridge, and toaster
- Free fast dedicated Wi-Fi
- 42” LCD TV with a wide selection of HD movies (Enjoy our latest selection of high definition movies. If the bluray version of the movie is released, we most likely have it.)
- Cable TV with a variety of HD channels
- iPod/iPhone/iPad Charger, Speaker Dock
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer
With amenities such as concierge service, swimming pool, fitness and steam room, lotus pond, children’s playground—all safely enclosed within a tranquil, private compound with CCTV and 24-hour security system—here, we has everything you could ever need.
The owner, who’s working for the Southeast Asian edition of the world’s leading travel magazine, is a Bangkok native who knows the city inside out. Whether you’re seeking dining recommendations, hidden local hangouts, or interesting day trips beyond Bangkok, she’s the person to go to!
- Responsible, mature people who will respect this property
- Maximum of 3 guests
- No smoking allowed inside the apartment, but permitted outside on the terrace
- No pets allowed
- No usage of candles (we supply LED candles)
- Guests maintain their own room during stay
- Additional housekeeping service available upon request (250 Baht or $8/call)
My husband and I had spent a wonderful holiday in Thailand. Special thanks to Aor that she provides such a nice and cozy condo:)
A comfy one bedroom condo was very very nice, it pretty much have what you need inside, cooking stove, fridge, plates, cutleries, towels, hot water.....
Best location ever! Only takes 5 mins walk to bts and MBK mall!
Also, Aor is always there for us, such a amazing host. She always take the initiative to contact me and make sure everything is OK! Will definitely recommend to my friends & family !!! Thanks Aor!!
Very nice condo and it has everything you want such as microwave, toaster and a nice tv with plenty of channels. The bed is very confortable and there were towels and soap available. Close to the major shopping areas and a 7-11 walking distance. There is also a nice pool in the condo. The host kept in contact with me and never had any issues.
Thanks Aor for the flexibility and understanding, we were feel at home in your place. The apartment location is great as its very centre and close to all shopping and transport but not too noisy and busy. My husband loves running and we just across the street from the National Stadium.
Our stay at Aor's apartment was great. Having the convenience to come and please as we wanted whilst in Bangkok was brilliant as it was so close to everything. The apartment was lovely and looks just like the pictures. The bed was so comfortable and the kitchen was so handy for a lovely cup of tea whenever we wanted. Would definitely recommend for anyone staying in Bangkok!!
1) Aor is very quick to your enquiries. One of the fastest acting host I have had experienced ;)
2) Everything you see in the pictures are exactly what you get! Clean little studio with just all that you need for your short holiday.
3) Perfect location for my partner and I! Just walk out, turn right and you find a massage place. Turn left from there you will be at our fav dining place. This humble local eating house will solve your all 3 meals. And look ahead, there's the National Stadium BTS. Across the street is MBK. What more can you ask for?
In my partner's words "I will choose this over Hotel Muse and Four Seasons anytime." We had a great great time, thanks Aor.
From the day of enquiring till the day we left the apartment, Ms Aor's replies are instantaneous and helpful. Going to the apartment was a breeze, as transfer from airport is complimentary if you stayed 3 nights beyond.
The apartment is impeccably clean and comfortable. Furnitures are new and well-maintained. The little balcony makes the stay more pleasant.
We didn't make use of the kitchen as food were plenty nearby. A massage parlour is also a stone throw away.
Overall, we like the apartment and the security is tight. Will return to book this apartment again.
This host has 66 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm a lifelong Bangkok resident, but I love to travel the world. Wherever I go, I try to stay in vacation homes, bed & breakfasts, or apartments. I prefer to live like a local where possible rather than just stay in hotels. I would like to stay in a cozy place by a river or a farm house where I can explore the natural surroundings.
As I mentioned, I've always had a passion for travel. As the Digital Media Manager at an international travel publication, I stay updated on all best places to go to. Some of my favorite trips have been to the US, Switzerland, China, Japan, and New Zealand. The vacation I will always remember the most though was in Santorini, Greece. I love to experience all sorts of different things, from national parks in North America to traditional culture in China to chili crab in Singapore.
Photography is my obsession and I never go on a trip without my camera. I love taking pictures of whatever inspires me, but I'm especially moved by natural landscapes.
I would be happy to host people and show them around my area. Please contact me if you are interested.