About this listing
Spacious furnished 1br apartment. Comfortable memory foam mattress. Free gym in the building. Few blocks from Whole Foods, 14th Street nightlife, Dupont circle & McPherson square metro. On street parking available.
Spacious (730 sq.feet) 1 bedroom apartment in the very heart of downtown. Fully furnished, very comfortable, clean and bright.
- Located in the center of Dupont Circle, Logan Circle and Golden Triangle neighborhoods.
- 4 blocks from White House, few blocks to Dupont Metro (red line) or McPherson Sq Metro (orange/blue lines).
- Few blocks away from Whole Foods grocery store (located on 15 and P str NW, very convenient!), CVS, great restaurants and neighborhoods.
- Bedroom has queen-size bed with a memory foam mattress :)
- Living room has two futons that unfold into a twin-size beds. Note: one of the futons (on the right in the picture) is now a queen-size bed!
- Kitchen is in the living room, equipped with all utilities and stacked with coffee, tea and snacks for you!
- Free wi-fi, central heating/AC, laundry on the floor
- Street parking available within 1/2 distance on almost every street and is unlimited during weekends
- I do not have a TV, but you can watch it in the lobby :). I will provide you with guides and maps though!
Keys pick-up and misc:
- Keys will be available for you at the reception desk of the building.
- I will also provide you with internet password, laundry instructions, maps etc, and you can call me during your stay with any questions.
- Pets are allowed. I do not have any of my own though.
On street parking is plentiful in the neighborhood within a 1/2 block of the Carriage House
- Business Center/Printer/Copier/Fax - on ground floor
- Gym facilities - on the 2nd floor
- Small groceries store - on ground level
- Rooftop with chairs/tables to relax
- Concierge Service - 24/7
- Laundry Facility - on the 6th floor
- Package Service - through concierge
- On-site management and security
Please contact me if you have any other questions.
Please consider doing one of the following before booking this place: Link your AirBnB profile to an approved major Social network; verify your phone number; or complete your AirBnb profile. Thanks!
***Calendar for this property is usually updated a month in advance.***
Guests will have access to all amenities of the building (gym, reception, post box, grocery store, business center etc) apart of parking garage (they can still chose to pay for it).
Interaction with Guests
I will not be present during the guests stay, so they have a full privacy. Hoverer, I am available over email/phone for any questions.
Only one rule: apartment floor is carpeted, and difficult to clean, so please take off your shoes after entering. Thanks!
About the Host, Olha
I am originally from Ukraine, though after living/studying/working all around the world I consider myself cosmopolitan, and always embrace more travels and changes in my life. I currently work at the World Bank (Washington, DC), and in my free time enjoy all kind of sports, especially outdoors (diving, biking, rock-climbing, hiking, and currently - kickboxing and flying), I love learning languages (speak Ukrainian, Russian, English, Spanish) and different cultures. As as guest/host I am very neat, organized, considerate, and willing to help.