Spacious furnished 1br apartment in one of the best locations in DC! Check excellent reviews.
Spacious (730 sq.feet) 1 bedroom apartment in the very heart of downtown. Fully furnished, very comfortable, clean and bright.
- Located in the center of Dupont Circle, Logan Circle and Golden Triangle neighborhoods.
- 4 blocks from White House, few blocks to Dupont Metro (red line) or McPherson Sq Metro (orange/blue lines).
- Few blocks away from Whole Foods grocery store (located on 15 and P str NW, very convenient!), CVS, great restaurants and neighborhoods.
- Bedroom has queen-size bed, living room has twin bed and a futon.
- Kitchen in the living room, equipped with all utilities and stacked with coffee, tea and snacks for you!
- Free wi-fi, central heating/AC, laundry on the floor
- Street parking available within 1/2 distance on almost every street and is unlimited during weekends
- I do not have a TV, but you can watch it in the lobby :). I will provide you with guides and maps though!
Keys pick-up and misc:
- Keys will be available for you at the reception desk of the building.
- I will also provide you with internet password, laundry instructions, maps etc, and you can call me during your stay with any questions.
- Pets are allowed. I do not have any of my own though.
On street parking is plentiful in the neighborhood within a 1/2 block of the Carriage House
- Business Center/Printer/Copier/Fax - on ground floor
- Gym facilities - on the 2nd floor
- Small groceries store - on ground level
- Rooftop with chairs/tables to relax
- Concierge Service - 24/7
- Laundry Facility - on the 6th floor
- Package Service - through concierge
- On-site management and security
Please contact me if you have any other questions.
Please consider doing one of the following before booking this place: Link your AirBnB profile to an approved major Social network; verify your phone number; or complete your AirBnb profile. Thanks!
***Calendar for this property is usually updated a month in advance.***
Guests will have access to all amenities of the building (gym, reception, post box, grocery store, business center etc) apart of parking garage (they can still chose to pay for it).
Interaction with Guests
I will not be present during the guests stay, so they have a full privacy. Hoverer, I am available over email/phone for any questions.
Only one rule: apartment floor is carpeted, and difficult to clean, so please take off your shoes after entering. Thanks!
Olha's apartment was great. It's in a great location, was clean, and nice and big. Olha was friendly, helpful, organized, and prompt.
A seemless Airbnb experience. Next time I visit DC I'll stay here again.
I wish I could review the host and the place separately. Olha is a wonderful host- very responsive, organized and flexible. She had maps and info out for us when we arrived and was easy to work with when our plans changed and we had to check out early.
The apartment was cozy, but there are a couple things that bothered us worth noting. The unit is on the front of the building, so if you're sensitive to street noise, it can be difficult to sleep. The kitchen area was probably our biggest complaint. The oven didn't work overly well for us, we had trouble getting it to a high temp for broiling and the sink/faucet was small and hard to wash dishes in.
The location was quite perfect, centrally located for everything we wanted to do and to many restaurants. If you're just staying for a day or two, it fits the bill, but if you're looking for a longer stay and planning to cook, this may not be your best bet.
Olha is a really kind and helpful host. Her place is very clean, comfortable with a great location. We really enjoy our stay there!
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Olha was a great host and provided us with a clean apartment in a nice area for a very reasonable price. Bathroom was clean as was the rest of the apartment. Only negative was that the bed was a bit squeaky. Otherwise we had a fantastic stay.
Olha's place is wonderfully located and was perfect for my needs. I had a grand time exploring the District on foot, then crashed into a very pleasant sleep on the queen sized bed.
The location of Olha's place is fantastic for anyone visiting D.C. She was extremely good with communication via phone or email. The place was clean and prepared upon arrival, comfortable and cozy. Overall it was a very positive stay! Thanks Olha!
I am originally from Ukraine, though after living/studying/working all around the world I consider myself cosmopolitan, and always embrace more travels and changes in my life. I currently work at the World Bank (Washington, DC), and in my free time enjoy all kind of sports, especially outdoors (diving, biking, rock-climbing, hiking, and currently - kickboxing and flying), I love learning languages (speak Ukrainian, Russian, English, Spanish) and different cultures. As as guest/host I am very neat, organized, considerate, and willing to help.