Spacious (730 sq.feet) 1 bedroom apartment in the very heart of downtown.
- Located in the center of Dupont Circle, Logan Circle and Golden Triangle neighborhoods.
- 4 blocks from White House, few blocks to Dupont Metro (red line) or McPherson Sq Metro (orange/blue lines).
- Few blocks away from Whole Foods grocery store (located on 15 and P str NW, very convenient!), CVS, great restaurants and neighborhoods.
- Bedroom has queen-size bed, living room has twin bed and a futon.
- Kitchen in the living room, equipped with all utilities and stacked with coffee, tea and snacks for you!
- Free wi-fi, central heating/AC, laundry on the floor
- Street parking available within 1/2 distance on almost every street and is unlimited during weekends
- I do not have a TV, but you can watch it in the lobby :). I will provide you with guides and maps though!
Keys pick-up and misc:
- Keys will be available for you at the reception desk of the building.
- I will also provide you with internet password, laundry instructions, maps etc, and you can call me during your stay with any questions.
- Pets are allowed. I do not have any of my own though.
On street parking is plentiful in the neighborhood within a 1/2 block of the Carriage House
- Business Center/Printer/Copier/Fax - on ground floor
- Gym facilities - on the 2nd floor
- Small groceries store - on ground level
- Rooftop with chairs/tables to relax
- Concierge Service - 24/7
- Laundry Facility - on the 6th floor
- Package Service - through concierge
- On-site management and security
Please contact me if you have any other questions.
Please consider doing one of the following before booking this place: Link your AirBnB profile to an approved major Social network; verify your phone number; or complete your AirBnb profile. Thanks!
***Calendar for this property is usually updated a month in advance.***
Olha (email hidden) and provided us with a clean apartment in a nice area for a very reasonable price. Bathroom was clean as was the rest of the apartment. Only negative was that the bed was a bit squeaky. Otherwise we had a fantastic stay.
Olha's place is wonderfully located and was perfect for my needs. I had a grand time exploring the District on foot, then crashed into a very pleasant sleep on the queen sized bed.
The location of Olha's place is fantastic for anyone visiting D.C. She was extremely good with communication via phone or email. The place was clean and prepared upon arrival, comfortable and cozy. Overall it was a very positive stay! Thanks Olha!
L'appartement d'Olha, c'est vraiment le grand luxe. Super propre, bien équipé, très lumineux et très agréable à vivre. La lingerie et la petite supérette dans l'immeuble sont très pratiques. La situation de l'appartement permet de tout faire à pied et il faut compter environ - minutes pour accéder à tous les musées du mall. Bref, je conseille l'appartement sans aucune réserve et j'y retournerai sans hésiter, le rapport qualité prix défie toute concurrence !
My stay at Olha's apartment was wonderful; I immediately felt at home the moment I walked in to her place. The location was perfect for me, directly across from the Doubletree Hotel and within walking distance to DuPont Circle. Olha was very communicative and accommodating before and throughout my stay in D.C. She was very hospitable and I would highly recommend her place to anyone looking to stay in the area.
Great Experience one more time… the apartment is in a very good location a few blocks from Whole food, good restaurants, bars, Dupont Circle and walking distance to The National Mail. Olha was very helpful, she left the keys at the reception and a note with the house rules :) the communication was always fluent. Thank you very much!!. I will definitely stay here again. Just as a tip if you are driving to DC, be aware that you can park for free on the street next to the building during the weekend but you will have to move your car at 7 am on Monday or you will have to pay a 100 dollar ticket.
Communication fantastic. Location fantastic. Area is safe and near everything.
Our stay at Olha's place was excellent. The apartment is spacious and clean, in a very nice building and the location couldn't be any better. You'll have a brief walk to shops and restaurants and bars on 14th street. Dupont Circle and the National Mail are also very close by. We look forward to staying at Olha's place again.
My father and I had a wonderful stay at Olha's place. The descriptions and photographs are very accurate and the sofa-bed is much more comfortable than any I've slept on before; I think it was all but brand-new. Plenty of space, linens provided, a nice kitchenette with all the necessities to cook-in if you choose (and I did).
If you choose not to though, the apartment is in a fantastic location, a nice walk to the Convention Center, Dupont Circle, or the Farragut North Metro. It's also not difficult to find street parking which is either free or manageable via the ParkMobile app (or $25 max per day garage parking in the building).
The large windows also provide ample lighting and make for a very pleasant area. Also, unlike some city apartments or even hotel rooms, Olha's place was nice and quiet, with little noise from either neighbors or the street.
Overall a highly recommended stay, and very responsive host. Thanks Olha!
Our stay in Olha's place was great! Me and my girlfriend stayed for 3 nights and we had the best sleep ever being on a trip, thanks to the cozy queen size bed :) The apartment was nice, clean, light and had a great location just minutes walking from the White House. Olha has been an amazing host - she was kind answering all our questions and let us check out a little later which was helpful regarding our evening departure time from Washington. We didn't have a chance to meet Olha in person (we took and gave back the keys via concierge), but according to a little library she has in the apartment and her (website hidden) profile she is a very interesting person and we would love to meet her! We'd also love to come back to Washington DC - a place worth visiting again. And when we do come back, we have no doubts where we'll be staying;) Thanks Olha!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT