LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
You won't need a tourist map to find your way down the street to beaches, shopping, restaurants and much more! This is the perfect spot for you to explore everything The Big Island has to offer!
Hilltop Legacy Vacation Rental in Downtown Hilo Bay
- Free Wifi
- Private Bathrooms
- Beautiful Views of Downtown Hilo Bay
- Fridge & Microwave in all Guest Rooms
- Billiard Table
- 2 Fireplaces
- 3 Lanai's
The best part of living here is the location. You're right in Downtown Hilo within a minutes drive to everywhere, but you'll feel like you're way out in the country! Many coffee shops are right down the street. Great Hawaiian, Japanese, Thai, and Italian restaurants are less than 5 minutes away. Want some McDonald's instead? Not a problem, there's one just down the road!
Places like Rainbow Falls, Lyman Museum, Hawaii Tropical Botanical Gardens, Zip lines, and much more are just a short drive away, and there's pretty much any kind of restaurant you can think of too.
You will be renting the Volcano Room located in the most convenient location in Hilo! There's a lot of natural light all day long, and although we live steps away from Downtown Hilo, our property is located at the top of a hillside residence, which means it's peaceful and quiet at all times.
The Volcano Room overlooks the natural volcanic crater and backyard jungle. This alluring room has a queen-size bed, large private full bath with a spacious walk-in shower, double sink, closet, writing desk, 50"HD-TV, fridge, microwave, free wifi & parking.
Guests are invited to enjoy our two outdoor lanai's, stainless steel gas grill and dining areas. Two additional areas sport a large living room with a fireplace, billiard table and books to help you plan your day and an intimate oriental garden with a koi pond and fountain.
Interaction with guests
I will not be available in person, but I am always available by telephone or through Airbnb. I live in Hilo and am always available in the event of an emergency. On the day of check-in, once your room is ready, we will message you the codes you will need to check yourself in along with your room number. If you have any issues getting into the property, you may always call me and we can guide you in over the telephone.
Other things to note
Please be aware that there is no property manager on site. Someone will be there periodically throughout the days, but we will always be available in the event of an emergency as well as by phone.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy. There is additional persons fee of $25 per person per night which must be paid upon arrival prior to check-in.
- No smoking is allowed in the house. but we have two big lanai's and you are allowed to smoke there anytime.
- To follow Hawaiian tradition, street shoes may not be worn inside the house, but you may bring soft-soled indoor slippers for your convenience.
- Check In time is between 3:00 pm-6:00 pm, let us know if you will be arriving earlier or later so we can make sure to send you check-in instructions.
- A valid photo ID and credit card is required to check-in.
- Please lock the front door at ALL times.
This host has 171 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Aloha! I enjoy meeting new people and sharing the great experience that Hawaii has to offer. I'm glad that Airbnb gives us the opportunity to travel and connect in a very unique way. I love taking pictures and always have my camera with me. I was born and raised in Hilo and would be more than happy to share my knowledge of this beautiful Island with you! Look forward to seeing you soon! Mahalo!