Enjoy the comfort and convenience of Hanliujuwu’s modern studio apartments located in Seoul’s vibrant shopping and fashion district. Originally one of the Eight Gates of Seoul, the tall stone landmark of Dongdaemun (‘East Gate’) now stands at the center of an exciting shopping town, 24-hour traditional market, and the brand new Dongdaemun Design Plaza multi complex.
Relax in complete privacy in your own personal accommodation space at this fully-furnished Hanliujuwu serviced residence inside a brand-new residential building.
My home @ Dongdaemun 2A,B,C,D locate in the same building, which is suitable for group guests!
1 minute’s walk from Sangwangsimni Subway Station (Line 2)
Seoul’s main attractions are no more than 20 minutes away by subway or on foot, including:
－Dongdaemun Market – 5 minutes by subway
－Myeongdong – 10 minutes by subway
－Gangnam – 20 minutes by subway
－Convenience store located inside subway station
－Apartment building elevator can easily accommodate heavy luggage
－Supermarket and shopping center facilities just 10 minutes’ walk away
－All standard electronic appliances, eg – TV, refrigerator, microwave, air conditioner/heating, laundry machine
－Standard cooking appliances, eg – stove, cookware, electric kettle, Tupperware, cutlery
－Basic toiletries, eg – hand towels, bath towels, toothpaste, shampoo, body wash, hair dryer
－Free high-speed WiFi
－Check-in/check-out times negotiable (contact ahead of time to confirm)
－Smoking and pets are strictly prohibited
no smoking in the room.
If you need , we could negotiate about the check in and check out time ^^
He was so kind as to help me. Thank you for him. The room was very tidily arranged. But, there were a few glitches. The room smelt damp. And I had a problem with parking.
호스트는 정말 친절한 분이셨어요. 방은 깔끔했고요. 그런데! 몇 가지 문제가 있었답니다. 집이 오래되어 그런지 눅눅한 냄새가 좀 났고요. 주차 때문에 불편을 좀 겼었어요 ^^;
Wendy and Mook were excellent hosts. Although the room lacked instruction on how to operate things or wifi password, Wendy and Mook were almost instantaneous with responding and filled in the gap. On our last day, although the check out time is 12pm, our flight was at 10pm. Mook and Wendy held our bags for us which means we can go around freely for another half a day and get our bags before going to the airport. We really appreciated that, thanks Mook and Wendy!
1. The apartment is exactly what you see in the pictures.
2. They supply laundry powder, body wash & shampoo
3. Spacious one studio
4. Cable TV
5. There is a 24hr mini mart below the building.
6. If you want to have a take-way send to your apt.. Just give a call to Wendy's staff and they will order the food for you. I did not try but I thought it was nice to offer such services.
7. Heated flooring..!
1. Nobody showed me into the apt. I had to figure out where and how to use the heater, there were quite a few buttons which were all written in Korean.
2. The towels had a mouldy smell.. They did change it when I complain.
3. The tablewares were very dusty
4. The bed is very hard..!!!!!
5. People will come into the apt every afternoon to pick up your rubbish. If you had a late night and you want to be left alone.. No chance as they will keep banging on your door till they get your rubbish.
6. Korea wholesale starts from 8pm till 7am in the morning. I work those crazy hrs and I need my sleep but I keep having people (cable man to upgrade the TV, wendy's staff to look for extra beds & the rubbish collector) knocking on my door in mid afternoon. That just drives me CRAZY.
7. I rented a wifi dongle from Wendy. I specifically told her to give me instructions on how to use it but nothing. When she does send me the information, I realised that she did not charge the dongle….!!! Come on now..
8. There is no full length mirror.. The only mirror is in the toilet that gets we and foggy when you shower
All in all… I would say that it was a good experience but I don't think I would rent the apt again. I need my sleep..! With all the knocking and sleeping on a hard bed, I think once is enough.
Ariella stayed at our apt for 10 days, and we were happy to host her:) As she arrived so early in the morning, we left all the instruction for her to check in smoothly, but when I went to the room to meet her, she was outside, feel so pity about that.~we have made English house guidebook, so future guests don't need to worry about the luggage barriers,which will be much convenient.
Because all the trash need to be classified, which is quite complicated for foreign tourists, that is why we collect the trash for our guests everyday, but if Ariella had told us this way bothered her, we will only arrange our staff to do that whenever she needs. anyway thanks for the kindness suggestion, we will improve the service for our future guests~
Room it great. The host is very friend and offer us the extra warmer when we feel cold at night.
Besides, it's within the town area. Very convenient to get subway and cab around the area.
Wonderful stay, helpful host! Will definitely stay at Wendy's if visiting Seoul in the future!
Many thanks again!
세탁기, 주방 시설이 잘 갖춰져 있습니다. 두 명이 사용하기에 좋은 크기입니다. 상왕십리역 근처에 위치해있어 2호선을 이용하는 것이 좋습니다. 이용에 무리 없었고, 좋은 경험이었습니다. 호스트와 문자메시지, 전화로 연락하였는데 친절하고 편리했습니다.
Washing machine and cooking facilities were equipped well. The room is manageable for two people. It is nearby Sangwangsimni subway station; using 2nd line will be comfortable to access. I had a great time staying here without any problem. The host was hospitable and kind when I contacted by phone call and text message.
I really enjoyed my stay at Wendy's. The Apartment was very conveniently located next to the subway station and easily accessible to all the shopping areas. Wendy was also kind enough to order us home delivery which added to our Korean holiday experience. I highly recommend Wendy and her residence.
This host has 358 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
In my spare time,I like traveling a lot, but it really takes me tough and long time to choose an economical but suitable accomodation in other countries.Although some guests prefer 5 stars hotel, this kind of vacation rental also has its own advantages.
In the year of 2011, there were over 10 million tourists come to Korea, majory of them had wonderful experience in Seoul, expecially because the friendly service and high quality of products.
We hope all the guests when they come to Korea, they don't feel complicated or diffcult to find a nice place to stay. As an honest and friendly host, we want to provide best service for our guests with most competitive and reasonable price. We would like to introduce attractions and restaurants in Seoul, help you out to make the itinerary.
Hope you will have a wonderful and unforgetable memory of our house when you travel in Seoul!