About this listing
A fully-furnished room in clean & cozy apartment 150 sm with river view near klong toei station / 10min walk .swiming pool and breakfast.!!!
The apartment is on 16th floor, cozy, clean and has direct views of Chao Praya river. Conveniently located in the center of city (Sathorn Area)
We have 3 bedrooms: One for you (room no.1 / Lotus) One for another friend french guy (room no.2/Orchid) and one for us french and thai couple.
During your stay, we provide:
- a private bedroom with comfy queen size bed, air-con and a wardrobe to put your clothes & belongings
- a share bathroom with towels, shower gel and hair-dryer (share with guest in room no.2 only)
- free wireless internet
- daily breakfast (coffee, tea, bread and jam)
- key and keycard
The space we share:
- living room and TV
- kitchen, microwave and refrigerator
- swimming pool, sauna and fitness in the building on 5th floor
Interaction with Guests
We also stay in the apartment, available to assist you if you need our advise about where to visit Bangkok
Our apartment is in nice area with river view and city view. Very close to shopping area as Silom, Siam, MBK, Lumpini Park and night life area as Sukhumvit.
Recommend place to visit place (close to apartment)
- You can across the river by bicycle to visit Green area of Bangkok.
- Lumpini Park in the morning
- Jim Thompson House museum
- MBK, Siam Square
- China Town at night
- Asiatique river front night bazaar
Our place is in the center of city, take 5-20 minutes by taxi to reach famous temple, china town, shopping mall and night life area.
Other Things to Note
The most practical and efficient way to get to our apartment is to take a taxi (24h). After immigration and baggage claim, you will arrive at the arrivals hall on 2nd floor. Then you have to go down to 1st floor at door 4 and door 7 where the public taxi desks operate. You line up at one of the desks and show the dispatcher the map who will then advise the driver.
Get your ticket and you are ready to go, for this trip you can expect to pay:
Meter charge – (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)ht (approximately)
Express-way tolls – 75 Baht
Airport pick-up surcharge – 50 Baht
Total = (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)ht (about 10 euros.)
Your ticket act as a quality control agent, if you have any complaint about your ride, simply call the number on your ticket. English is spoken at the desk, but your driver won't necessarily speak it. Overall taxis are cheap, fast, safe and much easier when it's your first time in Bangkok. If your flight arrives during night time (between midnight and 5h30), taxi is your only option.
1. No alteration to the property should be done in any way(no nails, glue, blue tacks, or similar kind on the walls, ceilings, doors are permitted).
2. MAID SERVICE includes only housekeeping(dusting & vacuum, bathroom cleaning. Kitchen services are not included.
3. No electric & electronic gadgets should be left plugged in to the power outlet or left un-attended on the bed. Some of these gadgets generate heat and can start a fire when in contact with fabrics or highly flammable materials.
4. Please turn off all lights & Air-con & appliances when leaving the room.
5. Everything inside the property is not to be taken out at any time by the guest.
6. The Security Deposit made thru AIR BnB is intended for the protection of loss or damage to anything & everything inside the property. This is fully refundable to the guest 1 week after their check-out, granting no damage or loss was incurred on the duration of the guest's stay. The terms of transaction of which is carried out by Air BnB as stated on their website.
7. ALL ALTERATIONS, REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS TO THE RESERVATION are firstly facilitated between AIRBNB & the GUEST. We, owner has not in any way or form has any access nor means to any of the transaction as stated.
8. NO SMOKING in the room but you can smoke on balcony.
9. Owner is not to be held responsible in any way to any injury or untoward incident which may arise in the duration of the guest's stay.