Private room with computer, Wi-Fi and breakfast included in price!
Double bed is in room. BEST FOR 2 PERSONS
Full access to the full equiped kitchen with all amenities, included espresso coffee machine.
Access to the private bathroom with shower.
Room in COMFORTABLE 2-LEVELS APARTMENT CLOSE TO THE CENTER OF GDANSK
Whole apartment 84 m2 is available to rent for 3-4 weeks from June to the end of August. Ask for availability and price for whole apartment please. Ideal for 4-6 people.
Another option is to rent upstairs level: 1 or 2 rooms with access to private bathroom, also with free access to kitchen of course :) Each room upstairs has computer with Wi-Fi
The apartment is located very close to the CENTER of GDANSK - 10 min - in a new building.
• close to the center of GDANSK
• 10 min. from railway station,
• 5 km. from the Old Town Gdansk (10 min by city bus) with, historic buildings, museums, old dockyard, restaurants, pubs, discotheques etc.
• 8 km from Euro 2012 Stadion.
About the Apartment:
• The apartment consists of 1 bedroom, living room with kitchen and bathroom with shower on the 1st level and 2 bedrooms and bathroom on the 2nd level.
• In the apartmnet - 1 double bed & 2 single bed in bedrooms, 1 big sofa and 2 armchairs in living room
• 37” LED TV with satellite TV (more than 500 channels- BBC, CNN, Eurosport etc.)
• Free fast wireless Internet Wi-Fi - computer is available
• kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, plates and all utensils etc.
• bathrooms with shower, washing machine
• free safe parking place for cars by the house
• Bedcloths and house-cleaning included in price
• 4 bikes are available for FREE (deposit only - depends on bike)
During your stay it can also be arranged so that someone could help you around the city in problematic matters.
Please feel free to contact at any time.
Perfekte Unterkunft in Danzig!
Sehr schöne Wohnung, hilfsbereite und sehr freundlicheGastgeber, die einen Tipps über Danzig geben... ein leckeres Frühstück gibt es auch!
Nur zu empfehlen!!!!
We stayed in Ludwik's apartment for two nights, and he was the perfect host - an excellent breakfast was provided each morning, he booked us a 6am taxi to the station on the day we left Gdansk, and he was happy to give us whatever help we needed with directions, transport queries, and sightseeing tips. The upstairs of the apartment, where we stayed, is comfortable, adequately furnished, and comes with a big, modern bathroom, which we had sole use of. Buses to the centre of town run regularly, and only take 10 minutes.
Overall, we were really happy with our stay at Ludwik's, and would definitely recommend his place for anyone travelling to Gdansk.
Ludwik made us feel welcome from start to finish literally, he made us sandwiches on arrival and for our train journey on departure. He went above and beyond offering us food and drink throughout the stay as well as loads of helpful information about Gdansk. Truly a lovely family. Thank you so much Ludwik!!!!
Mi pareja y yo hemos pasado unos días inolvidables. Ludwik y su familia nos acogieron como miembros de ellos mismos, se preocupó por facilitarnos información y actividades para hacer. Además teníamos la planta superior de su casa para nosotros solos.