About this listing
This beautiful, modern and roomy first floor apartment (no lift available) was refurbished only 5 years ago and is conveniently located in the Palermo district, just two blocks away from Santa Fe Avenue, the Alto Palermo shopping center.
This beautiful, modern and roomy first floor apartment (no lift available) was refurbished only 5 years ago and is The flat has a living room with an additional double sofa bed and a dining table for four, a bedroom with a double bed and a fully equipped kitchen.
The apartment is equipped with
Internet access (Wi- Fi), cable TV, air conditioning in the bedroon and in the living room, heating, refrigerator, telephone, dishes, cookware, sheets,
blankets and towels.
Interaction with Guests
I help guests with everything they need, whether before, during and after your stay. I have thousands of recommendations of things to do both in the neighborhood and the city in general. I am an active host.
The place is conveniently located in the Palermo district, just two blocks away from Santa Fe Avenue, the Alto Palermo shopping center and the Aguero metro station (from which in 15 minutes you will be in Plaza de Mayo and San Telmo). The area is also surrounded by bars, restaurants and coffee-shops.
Aguero station from line D of the subway (aka "subte") is just 3 blocks away.
If you want to go to Palermo Soho or Palermo Hollywood just take the subway or bus and will be there in 10 minutes. These 2 neighborhoods have grown a lot in the last 20 years and represent the "New Buenos Aires". You will find restaurants, pubs, discos, clothing stores, perfoning arts centers, street art and more.
Other Things to Note
The place is ideal for students, since the University of Palermo and UBA are located at 5 and 15 minutes respectively.
1. The apartment must be left almost in the same condition in which it is received, ie: clean and tidy. Of course, a cleaning person go after check out, but you must clean dishes, bathroom must be decent and the flat must be in good condition.
2. Special attention with towels! Do not use for cleaning the wet floor, or to remove makeup of the face, or leave them lying on the floor when you leave. Ideally, leave them stretched on chairs.
3. The air conditioning / heating should be turned off whenever you leave the apartment and especially when you leave the apartment permanently. I am flexible with check outs and have no problem with people to go at any time, but ask some respect. The city has power problems and we must all contribute to the problem is not more serious. In my house I never leave the air turned on when I go for a long time, hope you do the same as guests. The energy is depleted, we are aware!
4. Guests usually come on vacation and go out every night, but keep in mind that most of the residents are not in that plan. They work and study, so they have regular schedules. So during weekdays, avoid annoying noises after 10 at night. And above all, when you go out at night please keep silent in the common areas of the building (elevator, stairs, corridors, lobby). I understand that when you take a few drinks you get a bit warm or effusive, it is why I ask for silence when entering and leaving at night or early morning.
5. When you check out please take garbage out and put it in the containers at the street.
Failure to follow these rules will force me to take money from the security deposit.