This small, gated property is located just off the Store Bay Local Road in the Crown Point/Bon Accord, Tobago. We are located in a secluded private neighborhood.
We have some house rules that need to be respected in order to make your stay and that of others as comfortable as possible. For one, we ask our guests to respect each other's privacy. Another one is that we have taken much attention in the interior of home. We much appreciate it if our guests will be careful with the objects here at DASH Villa. Accidents are always possible, but damages need to be paid for.
Please respect each others well deserved sleep and try to be quiet should you come in at a late hour.
Strangers (i.e. non paying guests) must be announced to owners/management and are not allowed into the rooms/apartments without the permission of owners/management. They are to be entertained in the Porch/Balcony area, and must vacate the premises by 10pm (unless otherwise permitted by owners/management).
We are a NON SMOKING environment. Smoking in therefore prohibited. If you must, please smoke outside and out of range of all common areas. Drop your butts in the trash, DO NOT drop or flick your butts on the floor or lawn! Please dispose in the trash.
Alcohol, (soft) drugs
The trade or use of (soft) drugs is not permitted. Alcohol abuse is also not permitted.
Moving of furniture
Please respect the decoration of the room. We don't allow furniture to be moved from the room and placed elsewhere.
Disposal of Trash
• Please dispose of your trash (in the bins provided outside) daily. We aim to provide our next guest the same clean, rodent free environment presented to you.
• Please do not flush any feminine sanitary products, or paper towels in the toilet. It WILL cause a backup in the toilet.
Overall Property Maintenance
• Please do not bring any sea sand into the house, apartment or bathroom. Please do not shake the sea sand from your towels into the shower stall; it will block the waste disposal.
• There are taps on both sides of the house where you can wash sand from your feet, and a mat in front of the main entrance to wipe your feet.
• Please do not hang your wet clothes/towels on the balcony or chairs (anywhere). There is a clothes-line at the side of the house to dry your wet clothes and towels.
• Please close the entry doors (both downstairs and upstairs) properly; carefully lock the door upon entry or exit of the building.
Our check-in/check-out times are flexible. We will try our best to accommodate you. A walk-through with management is required at check-out.
Pets/Animals are not allowed.
Thanks for your consideration!
Duane & Sherry
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 10 reviews for other properties.View other reviews