This private, cozy studio is in the heart of the famous Mission District and provides a perfect home base for an individual or couple seeking out a true San Francisco experience, whether it be for personal or professional visits.
The hip, modern space has its own kitchenette for tea and reheating leftovers, and private bathroom with shower. You'll sleep well on the comfortable queen-size bed and have ample closet room for your luggage and clothes.
Feel free to bring back a morning coffee or enjoy a happy hour beer in the beautiful shared patio garden. You'll also have access to our high-speed wi-fi network and an on-site washer and dryer.
We are frequent travelers ourselves and understand how important it is to have clear communication from and access to your hosts. We'll be available throughout your stay if you have any questions or want to touch base to ensure you have as relaxing and smooth a visit as possible.
Everyone in San Francisco wants to live in the Mission, and it's not hard to understand why. Some of the city's hippest restaurants (from ethnic cuisine to high-end tasting menus), bars, and boutiques sit side-by-side with lively bodegas and salsa music. Escape the fog in the sunniest neighborhood in SF, ideally lounging in gorgeous Mission Dolores Park.
The BART - San Francisco's fastest transit system - is only four blocks away (24th Street and Mission) with easy access to the rest of the city and just a 30-minute direct ride to and from SFO Airport. You can also hop on the 12, 14, 49 buses just a few minutes walk from the studio.
For auto-lovers, we are just a 20-minute Uber/taxi/car ride from the airport. We also have an off-street parking spot that may be available upon request for an extra charge.
- 2 very friendly dogs, an Airedale terrier and a Labradoodle puppy, live on the property. Both love guests and are hypo-allergenic. You don't need to take care of them at all, just be friendly back if they come up to say hi!
- Because our studio is within a secluded courtyard, our guests have found that it is generally much quieter than most street-side apartments in the Mission. However, it is still an undeniably urban neighborhood with all the joys of garbage trucks, honking horns, etc. If you're a light sleeper then closing the windows at night is helpful to keep out noise from the street and neighboring buildings.
- No smoking
- No loud music or noises after 10 pm out of respect for our neighbors.
- Please do not use the kitchenette for cooking beyond heating up leftovers in the microwave, or making a cup of tea with the kettle.
- Please tidy up after yourself after using the patio garden for drinks or meals.
This is a wonderful little place in a great part of town. Essentially a ground floor studio separate from the main house, and with use of a lovely outdoor patio area.
Superb proximity to the Mission area of town, which is wonderful for nightlife and daytime shopping (unique stores).
The hosts were very quick to respond, accommodating and welcoming on arrival.
Space was exactly as described and shown in the pictures. Was a very welcoming space and place to spend two nights, great for just the two of us. The location was fantastic, walked to world class eateries across the spectrum from Tartine, La Taqueria/El Farolito, and Flour + Water with no problems. Jevan responded very quickly to any and all messages. Just an amazing space in one of the most sought after neighborhoods in SF.
Beautiful and clean studio just as described in a great location. The bed is super comfortable! The only thing missing from the well appointed studio was coffee. An addition of a french press would make this place perfect. Jevan allowed us to store our luggage before and after check-in/check-out which was very helpful. Thanks so much for a wonderful stay! We hope to come again some day.
The studio is in a great location and the courtyard made it quiet and peaceful. The wifi was spotty but Jevan was responsive.
Everything was awesome. Exactly how described. Clean, modern, great location. Very easy check in and check out with door lock codes.
Highly recommend Blue Bottle cafe and Limon Rotisserie for good coffee and good chicken.
The place was fantastic. - Jevan is truly a professional airbnb host in every way.