About This Listing
Lovely private apartment/backhouse with backyard and hot tub.
GREAT LOCATION! WALK TO BEACH /FOOD AND SHOPPES
Located on the grounds of a custom built private home, we are 2 short blocks away from Rose ave. (the new Abbott Kinney with shops and restaurants opening every day)
On Rose you will find Whole foods Groundworks coffee and several wonderful restaurants and shops.
We are a short walk to the beach,Venice boardwalk, Main Street Santa Monica and Abbott Kinney Blvd.
Biking is wonderful and easy here, the Santa Monica Pier is a short bike ride and the bike path follows the beach all the way from Malibu to Manhattan Beach.
we are also a block away from the bus to santa Monica Promenade (easy bike ride too)
this is a great neighborhood as a home base to explore all of Los angeles from the world famous Getty center and Villa to hollywood Blvd universal studios etc.
The Apartment is the back of a private home with a fully enclosed secure backyard,private entrance and PARKING SPOT. Beautiful One bedroom,hardwood floors comfortable atmosphere .WIRELESS INTERNET . 2 BIKE BIKES free to use-available on request
Bedroom has a queen size real bed , armoire and chest of drawers for you to use.
The bathroom has shower and a full size WASHER & DRYER. The bathroom is through the bedroom as you can see in the floor plan.
Living room has a pull out queen size, sofa bed. 55" FLAT SCREEN TV, NETFLIX and a huge video library, playstation3 with move and several games . Windows overlooking the backyard.
Attached to the living room is a counter and stools and an efficiency kitchen equipped with a two burner stove mini fridge sink coffee maker toaster oven dishes and pots and pans.
the backyard is a pleasant oasis after a day of touring and the SPA HOT TUB is a relaxing end to a great day.
We are child friendly and can supply toys and games depending on the age of your kids.
As well as advice and directions to make your stay easier and more rewarding. We travel a lot as a family and it is always so much more fun when we can get information from locals.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Rule # ! -Enjoy Yourself
Rule #2 Leave it as you found it
No smoking. No pets( we have allergies). No large, loud or late parties; small gatherings may be OK with permission. Be considerate of our neighbors . When using the Hot Tub-guests must rinse off sand and sunscreen and wear a bathing suit.
In accordance with this rental agreement, the RESIDENT agrees to the following conditions:
1. The RESIDENT agrees there will be NO SMOKING indoors. If there is any smoking damage, including odors, or cigarette butts left anywhere on the premises or street, or if the neighbors are disturbed RESIDENT risks losing some or all of his/her deposit.
2. The RESIDENT agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. Upon vacating the PREMISES, the RESIDENT agrees to leave the PREMISES clean and as upon arrival, with the exception of leaving used towels and linens on the floor. Garbage should be placed in the bins in the parking area-Blue=recycle/black all else
4. The RESIDENT agrees to use their best effort to turn off the Hot Tub, lights and appliances when not in use.
5. The RESIDENT agrees to vacate the PREMISES by 11 AM on the check out day. RESIDENT continue to occupy the PREMISES after this time without written approval of the OWNER or HIS MANAGER, RESIDENT agrees to pay additional rent at the OWNER'S discretion. Should it be necessary to legally evict the RESIDENT, the RESIDENT agrees to pay all costs related to the eviction in addition to the above hourly rent.
6. The RESIDENT agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
7. The RESIDENT agrees to make no alteration to the PREMISES.
8. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the RESIDENT and his or her family and guests.
9.The RESIDENT agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, and audio-video equipment.
10. The RESIDENT agrees not to keep any animals on the PREMISES .
11. The RESIDENT agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 4 unless otherwise arranged.
12. The OWNER or HIS MANAGER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time if they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24 hour notice will be given.
13. The OWNER is not responsible for any accidents, injury or death resulting from use of the provided bicycles and RESIDENT(s) agree to use bicycles entirely at his or her own risk.
14. The OWNER is not responsible for any accidents, injury or death resulting from use of the Hot Tub and RESIDENT(s) agree to use Hot Tub entirely at his or her own risk.
15. The OWNER is are not responsible for any illness or accidents of any kind that occur during the stay anywhere on the property of the above address.
16. The OWNER or HIS MANAGER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time if they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24 hour notice will be given to show it.
17. The OWNER is not liable for the RESIDENT’S personal property.
Our visit was wonderful. Our (young adult) son slept on the sleeper sofa and we were all very comfortable. Jodi was helpful in giving us an overview of the area and places to go. It's a nice walking neighborhood with stores and restaurants nearby - and, of course, the beach! Also, an AMAZING book selection! A great experience.
Jodi was awesome, the unit was as described. The location was better than a map could do justice! 5 minute walk to the awesome bars/restaurants on Rose Ave and Main. 10-15 min walk to Abbott Kinney, the unit was super convenient in having a washer/dryer within it and the hot tub was awesome and classic "Venice," with the enclosed grass patio and hot tub underneath the trees. Will absolutely rent this place again.
Jodi was very accommodating with towels, complimentary coffee/wine/chocolate and millions of recommendations of where to go. RENT THIS PLACE!
We enjoyed our stay at Jody's and we liked Venice very much.
Had a lovely stay in LA at Jodi's apartment. Very comfortable, great location and everything there you could need! Jodi was a great hostess and made me feel very welcome. I'd definitely recommend and will be back next time I'm in LA!
This worked out well for us, we attended a wedding in LA and then did local sight seeing. It was nice to be able to walk to the beach and not always have to pay to park. The space is as shown in the pictures and was fine for the two of us. We did have some issues sharing the small bathroom space when getting dressed up for the wedding. I don't agree with the reviews that say it is plenty of space for four adults, I think one couple and a child or two would be the most I would recommend personally. We didn't meet the hosts as they were out of town, and it would have been nice to have the personal touch and be able to ask questions. The hosts provided everything we needed and communicated promptly via email, so there was no problem. the washer/dryer and enclosed yard were great amenities.
Jodi's Venice guest apartment was perfect! It was clean, comfortable, and a great location. The bed was super comfy, and the shower was great too. The location is perfect. There are a million restaurants nearby and a Whole Foods a few blocks away. It was also very convenient having a parking space, we had some street parking trouble in other neighborhoods in LA. Jodi was always available if we needed anything, but we had plenty of privacy. I would absolutely recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a relaxing stay near Venice Beach.
We had a delightfully relaxing stay (4 nights) in a fantastic location which is ideally situated for Santa Monica or Venice Beach. Also, there are a wide variety of interesting bars and restaurants only a few minutes stroll away (Rose Avenue).
Despite being part of the house the hosts were completely unobtrusive and the accommodation was private, well equipped and homely. We especially enjoyed taking advance of the outdoor hot tub.
This was the first of what will be many more Air bnb experiences.
Helen & Wayne (UK)
About the Host, Jodi
Living in Los Angeles, CA. My Husband and my son will travel with me!
I want you to enjoy all the culture Los Angeles has to offer while experiencing them in the most comfortable way possible!
Mexican restaurant , has been around for years and us quite popular . Good hearty food great for families , big groups or late nightRose Avenue Los Angeles CA 90291
Very convenient!Venice CA 90291
Locally owned by Oscar who lives on the block. Both the wine bar and the full restaurant are great.Rose Avenue CA 90291