About this listing
Just restored, furnished private 4 century-old courtyard, 2 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a living room with 3-seats sofa, WIFI Internet and 28" LCD TV, open kitchen, in a old building in the centre of Venice in a quiet calle. Why search further?
- Renovated in summer 2014
- Bright thanks to large windows
- Cool due to thick walls
- Air conditioning and wifi internet, of course
- Living room with extra-comfortable three-seater sofa and TV 28 "LCD Full-HD
- Open fully equipped kitchen with Kartell stools
- A massive bedroom with a double and a single (all separate beds if needed)
- Two bathrooms with showers and bidet
- In a quiet street and in a quiet building
- It is just beautiful!
You can access to your own kitchen, your private bathrooms and a deep knowledge of the city. You won't be a tourist: you'll be the ones who go and visit some friends in a different town.
Interaction with Guests
We love to give our Guests dozen of informations about local restaurants and tips about the city. What's worth a visit, where you shouldn't waste you time. Where you can get a nice meal and where's not. Where have a drink. Where get a drink. Stuff like that.
You can't more downtown than where we are. However, in the evenings the area is very quiet.
Saint Mark Square is far 5 minutes walking. Rialto Bridge a few steps further. You can reach out our favorite museums in less than 15 min.
Very very close to us you can find few banks & ATMs, a coin laundry, a bakery, a pharmacy, few cafés and a nice pastry shop.
You can go and get a ride to Lido and the beaches in 5 minutes and the ride is only 20 min long.
The water-bus stop to north lagoon (Murano, Burano and Torcello) is 10 min far from the house. The same stop is good for the direct water-bus to Venice Airport "Marco Polo".
Other Things to Note
We can manage to meet and check you in whichever time of the day you like. The only thing we need to know is when exactly. And you can keep us posted by text if you late.
Once you booked, please inform us about your flight code or train number, so we can have an idea of when meeting you at the apartment. Usually we consider 1 hour from the train arrival time and 2 hours for the landing time (I know, it seems incredible, but the waterbus is slow and then there is the queuing,...).
Our apartments has only few rules, but it will be obvious if you have manners.
- Rispetta la raccolta differenziata: ti dirò come, non preoccuparti / do the recycling: I'll tell you how, don't worry
- Non fumare in appartamento: fa odore, fa male e non si può per legge / do not smoke in the apartment: it stincks, unhealthy and forbidden by law
- Spegni le luci e l'aria condizionata quando esci: casa rimarrà fresca comunque / Switch off the lights and the air-con when you go out: home will be still cool when you come back
- Lascia l'appartamento in uno stato presentabile: basta che lavi i piatti / leave the apartment tidy: at least wash up please!
- Non sono tollerati rumori molesti, musica alta o festini tra le 13:30 e le 15:30 e dopo le 22: il buon vicinato lo richiede / it will be no tolerated loud noises, loud music or partying between 1:30 - 3 p.m. and after 10 p.m.: you know, good neighborhood
- Se organizzate il vostro arrivo in serata o la notte, saremo lieti di accogliervi, tuttavia è un servizio non incluso / If you plan to arrive in the evening or in the night, I will be happy to welcome you, however it's a not-included service:
--> after 10 p.m. €25
--> after midnight: €50
Grazie / Thank you