About this listing
This unit is in the HEART of Downtown and just steps away from the activity of SxSW!
- Third floor unit conveniently located 2 blocks from 6th Street and 2 blocks from the Convention Center all from your home away from home!
The unit's ammenties:
- Full size bed
- Queen sized air mattress
- Comfy couch for a mid-day nap
- Full kitchen
- Bose Sound Dock for iPod
- 42" LCD TV and Digital Cable
- 32" TV with DVD Player in Loft
- Keurig Coffee Maker (perfect to jump start your SxSW day!)
- Sound machine - perfect to provide ambient noise during daytime disco naps
- Washer & Dryer on Site
- Pool on Site
Restaurants within 2 blocks:
- Taco Shack - perfect for breakfast tacos !
- PF Chang's - excellent Happy Hour drinks & food
- Eddie V's - swanky steak/seafood - also awesome Happy Hour !
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse - fantastic service, steaks, and Happy Hour !
- Max's Wine Dive - open late !
- Fogo De Chao - all-you-care-to-eat meat
- Pirhana Killer Sushi - sushi, of course.
- Vince Young Steakhouse
- Mai Thai
- Cafe Crepe - great for breakfast, but gets INSANE during lunch.
+++ 1 RESERVED PARKING SPOT AVAILABLE FOR ADDITIONAL $25/NIGHT, Please let me know if you will be needing this at time of reservation +++
While, the Austin City Limits Festival is certainly an exciting time for you (and us, the residents of Austin!), please realize this is my home and respect my neighbors. There is a noise restriction from 10am to 10pm and the Home Owner's Association (HOA) WILL fine me for any noise violations. In the event, there will be a $300 FEE, no excuses.
Katie was a great host. She let my friends and I stay over a holiday weekend, provided info on the area, and had a great welcome set up at the condo for us. She was available for any issues that could arise and very supportive.
It was the second time for us to stay at Katie's house. She was just awesome. She left us not only some snacks and bottles of water, but also a welcome message board that really made us welcomed. Thank you Katie!
We had a great time in her stay during the greatest festival season in Austin. She gave us a well-documented guide for the stay, and was prompt to answer when I asked a question. Thanks, Katie!
Katie's place is clean and neat... and she was very open to all communication before and during our stay. She even left us snacks and notes on the neighborhood.
Towels were clean (new even?), beds were tidy and there was even a Britta filter pitcher in the fridge to save us $ on bottled water.
The lock box (rather than keys) was super helpful.
It's a great, clean and nicely furnished apartment in an excellent location. Katie was very helpful and responsive and provided everything I needed.
Katie's apartment was awesome and she was an amazingly helpful host. Left us water and supplies which was really thoughtful Apartment in totally central location, just 2 blocks from the Convention centre so would definitely recommend it!