About this listing
Casanova and the eighteenth century are doing well in a museum, but not in your home? You need bright and airy spaces? Want to be in the center, yet quiet and away from the crowd?
A Brilliant & Chic Dwelling is designed for you!
The wall window in the bedroom. Two bright massive windows weren't enough for us, so we designed this one too :)
- Renovated in summer 2014
- Bright thanks to large windows
- Cool due to thick walls
- Air conditioning and wifi internet, of course
- Living room with extra-comfortable three-seater sofa and TV 28 "LCD Full-HD
- open fully equipped kitchen
- Fantastic bedroom (two separate beds if needed)
- Large bathroom with long bath
- In a quiet street and in a quiet building
- It is just beautiful!
Check the week rates for the months, that's a deal!
Interaction with Guests
Note: we have so many things to tell you when we meet. Like in what taverns to eat and drink. Or in which museums you should not waste your time.
We want to hear from you. We want to know what you like to do to be able to tell where to do in Venice.
You can't more downtown than where we are. However, in the evenings the area is very quiet.
Saint Mark Square is far 5 minutes walking. Rialto Bridge a few steps further. You can reach out our favorite museums in less than 15 min.
Very very close to us you can find few banks & ATMs, a coin laundry, a bakery, a pharmacy, few cafés and a nice pastry shop.
The Biennale Exhibition is only 10/15 minutes walking away. you can also take the waterbus and be there in the same time.
You can go and get a ride to Lido and the beaches in 5 minutes and the ride is only 20 min long.
The water-bus stop to north lagoon (Murano, Burano and Torcello) is 10 min far from the house. The same stop is good for the direct water-bus to Venice Airport "Marco Polo".
Other Things to Note
We can manage to meet and check you in whichever time of the day (or night you like). The only thing we need to know is when exactly. And you can keep us posted by text if you late.
Once you booked, please inform us about your flight code or train number, so we can have an idea of when meeting you at the apartment.
Our apartments has only few rules, but it will be obvious if you have manners.
- Rispetta la raccolta differenziata: ti dirò come, non preoccuparti / do the recycling: I'll tell you how, don't worry
- Non fumare in appartamento: fa odore, fa male e non si può per legge / do not smoke in the apartment: it stincks, unhealthy and forbidden by law
- Spegni le luci e l'aria condizionata quando esci: casa rimarrà fresca comunque / Switch off the lights and the air-con when you go out: home will be still cool when you come back
- Lascia l'appartamento in uno stato presentabile: basta che lavi i piatti / leave the apartment tidy: at least wash up please!
- Non sono tollerati rumori molesti, musica alta o festini tra le 13:30 e le 15:30 e dopo le 22: il buon vicinato lo richiede / it will be no tolerated loud noises, loud music or partying between 1:30 - 3 p.m. and after 10 p.m.: you know, good neighborhood
- Se organizzate il vostro arrivo in serata o la notte, saremo lieti di accogliervi, tuttavia è un servizio non incluso / If you plan to arrive in the evening or in the night, I will be happy to welcome you, however it's a not-included service
Grazie / Thank you
The lights design in the bedroom create a wide variety of shades for the different moments of the day.