About this listing
This historical property used to be a Convent of Franciscan Monks. It is situated on top of Monte Formosino in a breath-taking landscape scenery with beautiful nature, peace and clean air.
The Deluxe Suite is charming, comfortable and peaceful. It comes with a private spacious bathroom with two washbasins, a shower, a toilet, a bidet and a bath tub. Both the Deluxe Suite and its private bathroom have windows with a spectacular view on the garden and the proximate ancient trees. A rich breakfast is included and served every morning from 7.30am to 10am.
Guests can enjoy the common areas, including the breath-taking gardens and a wide park, where they can hang out, take a walk or even read their favorite book in total peace. A guided tour into the Church can be scheduled.
Interaction with Guests
We love to welcome our guests in a friendly and courteous manner. If requested, we are pleased to provide tips and suggest itineraries to discover our region with its delicious restaurants and typical sites.
The Convento di San Francesco is located about 1 km from Mondaino, a hamlet of medieval origins which is known for its ancient castle and its fascinating round square built in the 1800s. Mondaino is surrounded by a hilly landscape bordering the Marche region, not far from Tuscany and Umbria.
All the following attractions/places are a 20-40 minutes drive from here:
- The seaside towns and beaches of Cattolica, Riccione, Gabicce and Rimini.
- Historical destinations such as Urbino, San Leo and San Marino.
- Theme parks such as: Aquafan/Oltremare (Riccione), Acquario di Cattolica, Italia in Miniatura (Rimini).
- Elite Sport: Riviera Horse (Equestrian Center), Riviera Golf, Misano Circuit.
- Rimini airport, shopping center, museums.
- Ancona airport and Ancona port.
Bologna airport is about 1,5 hours by car.