Matahari House is located in Kuta, about 5 minutes by walking to the famous Kuta beach,very close to many attractions,shop,cafe,club & shopping mall. So what are you waiting for? Plan your vacation,pack your bags & stay with us!
Om Swastiastu, Welcome to Bali
Matahari House is a guest house where our aim is to make everyone could enjoy Bali with affordable price. I am happy to give you a little description what Matahari House is all about;
* 05 Minute from Kuta Beach by feet
* 15 Minute from Legian Night Club by feet
* 10 Minute from Kuta Traditional Market, where you could find cheap, clean and good local food at night and fresh fruits and vegetable in the morning.
* Clean & Comfortable bed
* Free Wifi Interner Usage
* 24 Hour Front Desk Service
* 24 Hour Convenient Store (CK and Indomart are in walking distance)
* Laundry could be reach by only 10 minute by feet
* 20 m2 space
* Smoking room ( feel free if you want to smoke in the room)
* King Size bed with 200cm x 160cm
* Private Bathroom with the full amenities (Soap, Shampoo and 2 Clean towels where you could request to change daily)
* Two bottle of complimentary water daily
How to get here:
Speaking frankly that we only have taxi as the easiest way to get here from the airport. it is approximately around IDR 100.000 per way.
The taxi counter will be at your exit gate, you just need to tell the driver that we are located on Jalan Tegal Wangi No.14
once you hop-in already the best to explore Bali is by renting a scooter
Your Private Own room
The only thing that make this space special is it is so easy to get everywhere. we are very close to the each and every attraction by feet in Kuta.
Public Attraction Near By (Walking Distance:
* Legian night life street
* Ground Zero Monument
* Kuta Beach
* Hard Rock Cafe
* Kuta Square shopping Center
* Kuta Traditional Market
* Kuta Art Market
* Beach Walk Shopping Center
Other Things to Note
We don't have breakfast but we only have morning bite. so that you still could enjoy Balinese food outside.
* Please consider your noise level during late nights (00:00 Above)
* Please consider the environment (turn off your light, aircon and water when not needed.)
* NO DRUGS are allowed in the property
* NO PETS are allowed in the property
* Guests should be made liable for damages /loss of the items in the premises.
The room is not really aligned to western standard. It's tiny and not very comfortable and clean. Anyways the quality is aligned to price. The personnel is though very nice and helped us in organising a tour
We had a very nice time during our stay at Matahari Hotel. Nice clean room, very nice and helpful staff, good localization.
This host has 109 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews