PLEASE READ FIRST:
I'm happy to answer any questions you have; however, I get dozens of inquiries every day, so please read all the details of this listing before e-mailing, as I won't have time to answer questions that are already answered in here:
* Please send questions/inquiries in English.
* Only the dates shown as free on the calendar can be booked. There is no need to send an inquiry about a date not shown as available on the calendar.
* After you enter your travel information (number of guests, dates, etc.), the website will show you the price you will pay for your visit. That price you then see is correct.
* Rates vary from day to day depending on how busy it is. I'm usually 95% + full. I'm unable to change rates.
* Again, I'm usually 95% + full. If you make an inquiry and I approve it, I'm unable to hold those dates for you until you decide. If you're not ready to make a decision, it's possible the room may have already been booked.
* If you're new to Airbnb, please familiarize yourself with the FAQs: https://www.airbnb.com/help/topic/traveling. When you're searching for accommodations, Airbnb allows you to search for shared rooms, private rooms, entire apartments, etc. This is a private room, not an entire apartment.
* Daily rates will vary based on a variety of factors such as season, weekends, holidays, supply and demand, number in your party, etc. This should not be surprising to anyone. Again, please read Airbnb FAQs: https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/125
*Check in and check out are flexible. This means that you can check in once previous guests have left and need to check out (or at least neatly pack away and vacate the room) before the next guests arrive.
* Please don't ask me to break Airbnb rules (i.e. pay in cash, give you the address of the place before a reservation is made). Again, please familiarize yourself with Airbnb rules.
*Any questions about payment (or anything that is not directly related to whether or not the apartment is available on your dates) should be directed to Airbnb. I CANNOT answer these questions for you.
* There are is a full sized bed and one futon, each of which would accommodate 2 persons in each, for a total of 4.
Overlooking Times Square, this spacious apartment is located on 48th street between Eighth Avenue and Broadway. Though the street is relatively low-key, you will be in close proximity to experience the great energy and pulse radiating from Times Square and its world-famous theaters and fine restaurants.
This apartment is located in the Times Square/Broadway District. Close to Columbus Circle, Central Park, Broadway musicals, Rockefeller Center, Time Warner Center, Bryant Park, the Hudson River, MoMA, Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale's, Empire State Building, Lincoln Center, Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall, Macy's, bars, high-class lounges, restaurants, movie theaters and more.
Plenty of sunlight, high ceilings, large windows, modern amenities. Elevator building. Clean and neat. Fresh sheets, pillowcases, bed-quilt covers. Towels provided upon request. Facilities provided: fridge, microwave, hair dryer, air conditioner/heater, wifi. Note: while you can use the kitchen, I can't accommodate cooking for liability/insurance reasons. (And you're in New York, so you shouldn't be eating at home.)
You will also enjoy a free continental breakfast from 7 am - 9 am (Monday through Friday) on a different floor in the building (the gym floor), 24/7 doorman coverage, modern kitchen, on-site laundry room, attached attended garage (not affiliated with the building). I have several properties; I do not always stay here, so there may be other guests renting separate space in the apartment.
Nearby subway stations: 47th Street and Sixth Avenue (B, D, F, M), 49th Street and Seventh Avenue (N, Q, R), 50th Street and Broadway (1), 50th Street and Eighth Avenue (C, E).
* Travel from airports:
If you have a lot of luggage, cab is the easiest - $60 door to door from JFK; $35 from LGA.
There are also shuttles that go door to door for about $20-$25 (Airlink, super shuttle), and shuttles that go to Port Authority - 6 blocks away - $10-$15.
You can take public transit (from LGA: M60 bus + subway (N/Q from Ditmars Blvd to 49th St); from JFK: Airtran to Jamaica station, E train to 50th St; from EWR: NJ Transit to Penn Station, C/E to 50th St or 1 train to 50th St), which is the cheapest, but difficult with luggage.
Erin's apartment is VERY near Broadway and the theatre
district, this is my main reason for visiting New York.
I would highly recommend Erin's place for any theatre aficionado !!!
Liked staying at this place. Great location and Erin made it very straightforward. Hadn't sussed that we would be sharing the apartment with other guests but the other guests were three German girls who were very friendly and it all added to the fun. I would definitely stay there again. Thanks Erin
perfect location! Exactly in the middle of everything! The apartment contains almost everything one might need!
Nice place, nice location. Good price and Erin is very helpfull. I'll definitly stay again in this appartment. Thanks Erin
Her appartement is localed near Times squares
In the heart of new york
It is a good value for money
Erin's place is fantastic. Erin is a great host, and her place is right in Midtown. It's clean and in a safe neigbourhood, and a short walk away from everything. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. There were other travellers in the other room, but Erin let me know beforehand and it wasn't a problem.
The reservation was canceled 23 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Great value for NYC. With Cozy BR in the Heart of Manhattan, I was able to save a lot of money. The place has good amenities like a full kitchen and refrigerator, a good shower and good wifi.
Great place and super easy to deal with.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.