About this listing
This is the entire lower-level floor of the bigger Jungle Villa.
This floor has 3 units, each with its own entrance, with a total of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
Room 6 has 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms (1 king, 1 double and 1 single bed). Room 5 has 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom (1 king, 1 double and 1 single bed). Room 4 has 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom (1 king bed).
Room 5 and Room 6 have a double-door connection.
Kitchen, 3 pools and 40-seat living area may have to be shared with our other guests.
Our guests enjoy the relaxed and private lifestyle of a beautiful tropical villa.
All guests have full access to the fully-equipped kitchen, 3 pools, pool area, 4000 square feet living area, BBQ area, tv corner and 5 terraces.
Total seating capacity of living area, terraces, kitchen bar, dining area: 40 seats. Pool area: ca. 20 seats.
Here you find maximum privacy without any neighbors seeing you and the visiting monkeys the Jungle Villa is famous for. Away from the rest of the World, just you, the jungle, the animals and the Ocean. Staying here is an unique experience, not just a place to sleep!
Very private rooms in a beautiful villa where you can relax and enjoy nature. All bedrooms have fans, air-conditioning, bathroom, linens, towels.
Guests of each room have full use of the kitchen, 3 pools, pool area, BBQ area and 5 terraces. Our guests can buy and prepare their own food and drinks in the villa's kitchen.
A very private villa in Manuel Antonio with ocean and jungle view, visiting monkeys, 3 pools.
Paradise resort in the heart of Manuel Antonio where Ocean, Jungle and Western comfort meet. Truly the Pearl of Manuel Antonio
This villa is set in 2.3 private acres of lush tropical rainforest which surrounds the villa completely, giving total privacy to you and your guests.
Under the huge 5500-square-feet roof you find a big living space and bedrooms (with air-conditioning and locks).
The living area has a kitchen, living room, bar, dining area, tv corner and 5 terraces.
From here you have an unobstructed view of our 3 pools , the ocean and the jungle: no windows, no doors, no walls.
2.5 to 3 hours drive from San Jose International Airport (SJO).
6 Minutes drive to Quepos, 12 Minutes drive to Quepos Airport
In the heart of Manuel Antonio, halfway between Quepos and Manuel Antonio National Park
Manuel Antonio Park and beach are a 20-minute walk or 5-minute drive
10 Restaurants within 5 minutes walk.
Nearest ATM and grocery store are 2 minutes walk from the villa.
Great view over jungle and Pacific Ocean, completely surrounded by nature
300 Feet from the Manuel Antonio casino with sports bar and pool tables.
Total size of living room, kitchen, office, TV room, 5 terraces (30 seats): 4500 square feet
Total size of 3 pools, pool area, BBQ area: 3500 square feet
Our staff can arrange car rentals, tours, transfers, taxis, massage.
Guests of each room have free access to the fully-equipped kitchen, kitchen bar, living area, dining area, tv corner, 3 pools, pool area, BBQ area, 5 terraces and our covered parking.
Other things to note
When you stay in our villa and you have any questions or remarks, you can always use the Airbnb messaging system. Answers will come within a few minutes. Don't hesitate to use this very useful tool.
1. Don't feed, touch, chase, harass or harm the monkeys, sloths, frogs and other animals, small or big, who regularly visit our villa and the pool area.
2. Our animals incl. bugs sometimes behave like humans: they take a wrong exit and end up in the wrong place. Please contact our staff whenever you see any animal in an unwanted place. Our staff will take the animal and place them back in the jungle where they belong.
3. The Jungle Villa property has particular species of animals because the villa's owners and staff protect all of them !!
MUSIC - NOISES
4. Like many other hotels/villas we are located in a designated silence zone.
5. Don't use loudspeakers (small or tall) to listen to music.
Please use head phones or ear plugs.
6. Please ask management permission to host parties or events.
7. Loud noises are forbidden after 9pm according to Costa Rican law.
8. Opening hours: 9am - 9pm. No life guard is on duty.
9. Please take a shower before entering the pool.
10. Don't use the pool when it's raining or lightning.
11. Please, no music and food in the pool area.
12. Drinks in unbreakable glasses, cans or cups are allowed in the pool area.
13. Please don't walk on the walls surrounding our middle pool.
14. Children under 12 years old in the pool should be supervised permanently by at least 1 person of 18 years and older. Maximum 2 children per adult person.
SMOKING - NON SMOKING
15. No smoking is allowed in the bedrooms and bathrooms.
16. You can smoke in the covered living area which doesn't have walls and doors.
17. To smoke, please find a seat in our covered living area or outside pool area where your smoke doesn't bother any other guests. Please don't smoke while walking around.
18. Towels are supplied for use in the bedrooms, bathrooms and pool area.
Please don't take our towels to the beach.
19. Your can exchange used towels anytime for fresh towels.
Just ask any of our staff members.
20. Please don't use our laundry service because Costa Rican machines are very delicate. Between our villa and Quepos (10 min. drive) you find 5 laundry services.
BABIES - INFANTS - CHILDREN
21. Babies, infants and children regardless their age pay the normal rate.
22. For security reasons, no babies, infants and young children should walk around inside the kitchen.
ELECTRICITY - AIR CONDITIONING
23. When you leave your room, please turn off lights, fans and air conditioning.
24. Air conditioning should not be turned on when nobody is in the room.
25. The pleasant climate in the villa doesn't require much use of air conditioning.
We charge $5 per night for use of our air conditioning. Airco fee can be paid cash on arrival.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 261 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I bought this beautiful Jungle Villa early 1999. Originally it was built as a restaurant with 3 pools for a nearby hotel. It's was converted into a private residence in 1999. Guests have given the house many different names like Monkey House, Noah's Ark, etc. but we simply call it the Jungle Villa, a villa embedded in the jungle. If you come to Costa Rica for its nature and animals, this villa is your best choice. As hundreds of guests said already: whenever you enter our property gate, you enter a completely different world. A world with a relaxed atmosphere, sounds of the nature, animals and jungle. A world far away from everydays world. Just relax and enjoy it.