About this listing
Spacious, comfortable apartment close to beaches, cafes and shopping. Private, tranquil environment overlooking Churchill Island. A perfect place to stay while exploring the best that Phillip Island has to offer.
- Large, private apartment with comfortable queen-sized bed.
- Full ensuite bathroom (shower, toilet)
- Fully equipped kitchenette with fridge, 2 burner hotplate, convection oven, microwave oven, and all you might need for cooking and serving food.
- Light-filled lounge room with TV, DVD and stereo.
- Mezzanine floor with amazing views over to Churchill Island and Westernport Bay.
- Private outdoor deck area with access to the garden area.
- Apartment is attached to the main house but has it's own entrance and is a completely private space.
- The house is set on a quiet and private 2 acre site with heaps of space for cars, boats, motorbikes.
- Hosts are on site for easy access and delivery of information on where to go, what to see etc.
Included in your stay:
- Continental breakfast supplies
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Bed linen and towels
- Use of all kitchen facilities
- Barbecue for alfresco dining
- Wireless internet access - limited
- Off street parking (We recommend you have a car to make the most of your stay).
Interaction with Guests
We are social people and love to have company, but we respect your privacy and are happy to meet and greet you and then leave you to have your own time away at our place.
You may not see a lot of us during your stay but when you do we will make you feel comfortable and welcome you as guests in our home.
Newhaven is a quiet part of Phillip Island, just over the bridge from San Remo.
The beaches in Newhaven are quiet, secluded and very private.
The Newhaven Yacht Club is within a few minutes drive, and right next to the boat ramp, which is a perfect place to launch the boat for fishing.
Ample boat trailer parking is available on site and the pier is a great spot for fishing if you don't have a boat.
An easy walk to local supermarket, newsagent, surf shop and cafes.
The world famous Woolamai Surf Beach is just a 5 minute drive and beautiful sandy bay beaches abound.
San Remo has a couple of pubs, some great restaurants, cafes and has kept the fishing village feel about it, still maintaining that relaxed attitude the island is renowned for.
V-Line bus stop less than 10 minute walk away. Daily to and from Melbourne.
Local taxi service is excellent.
Other Things to Note
Surrounding Attractions to enjoy on Phillip Island
- Ocean and bay beaches (surfing, swimming, diving, fishing)
- Pelican Feeding daily at San Remo @ noon
- National Parks (walking and cycling tracks)
- Restaurants, cafés, shops
- Golf courses
- Day Spas : Aromatherapy in Action
- Penguin Parade
- Churchill Island
- Farmers Markets
- Koala Conservation centre
- Whale watching in winter season
just the common sense rule
No Smoking inside,
Price is for couple only.
Extra guests can be accommodated if organised in advance - a fee applies for extra bedding and people.