Spacious, comfortable apartment close to beaches, cafes and shopping. Private, tranquil environment overlooking Churchill Island. A perfect place to stay while exploring the best that Phillip Island has to offer.
- Large, private apartment with comfortable queen-sized bed.
- Full ensuite bathroom (shower, toilet)
- Fully equipped kitchenette with fridge, 2 burner hotplate, convection oven, microwave oven, and all you might need for cooking and serving food.
- Light-filled lounge room with TV, DVD and stereo.
- Mezzanine floor with amazing views over to Churchill Island and Westernport Bay.
- Private outdoor deck area with access to the garden area.
- Webber BBQ on private rear deck
- Apartment is attached to the main house but has it's own entrance and is a completely private space.
- The house is set on a quiet and private 2 acre site with heaps of space for cars, boats, motorbikes.
- Hosts are on site for easy access and delivery of information on where to go, what to see etc.
Included in your stay:
- Continental breakfast supplies
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Bed linen and towels
- Use of all kitchen facilities
- Barbecue for alfresco dining
- Wireless internet access - limited
- Off street parking (We recommend you have a car to make the most of your stay).
We are social people and love to have company, but we respect your privacy and are happy to meet and greet you and then leave you to have your own time away at our place.
You may not see a lot of us during your stay but when you do we will make you feel comfortable and welcome you as guests in our home.
Newhaven is a quiet part of Phillip Island, just over the bridge from San Remo.
The beaches in Newhaven are quiet, secluded and very private.
The Newhaven Yacht Club is within a few minutes drive, and right next to the boat ramp, which is a perfect place to launch the boat for fishing.
Ample boat trailer parking is available on site and the pier is a great spot for fishing if you don't have a boat.
An easy walk to local supermarket, newsagent, surf shop and cafes.
The world famous Woolamai Surf Beach is just a 5 minute drive and beautiful sandy bay beaches abound.
San Remo has a couple of pubs, some great restaurants, cafes and has kept the fishing village feel about it, still maintaining that relaxed attitude the island is renowned for.
V-Line bus stop less than 10 minute walk away. Daily to and from Melbourne.
Local taxi service is excellent.
Surrounding Attractions to enjoy on Phillip Island
- Ocean and bay beaches (surfing, swimming, diving, fishing)
- Pelican Feeding daily at San Remo @ noon
- National Parks (walking and cycling tracks)
- Restaurants, cafés, shops
- Golf courses
- Day Spas : Aromatherapy in Action
- Penguin Parade
- Churchill Island
- Farmers Markets
- Koala Conservation centre
- Whale watching in winter season
A very nice couple and the place is very nice and clean. They took care of us like we were their guests. Definitely consider this place if youre going to Phillip Island !
We absolutely enjoyed our stay here. Tricia showed us around and helped us with our plans in Phillip Island. And their dog, Bella, is such a delight! I was missing my dogs back home so Bella provided some comfort. Thank you for making our short stay so pleasant.
The hosts, were extremely friendly, the place is the ideal beach house! I had an exceptional time, and would love to visit again... I am back home writing this and I really would love to be back there. The house was very clean, and care was taken to maintain the place. I rate the experience as the most affordable and enjoyable way to stay on the Island, being a 2 bedroom, which can sleep up to 6 people, all in all!
I can't wait to revisit!
We had a lovely stay here. The accommodation is spacious and clean and Mark is a very friendly and helpful host. Bella the dog was delightful as well! Would definitely recommend a stay here.
A very clean, comfortable and spacious place- amazing for the price really. Right next to the owners house but they were very respectful of our space and very accomodating. Great location not far from Beach, great food. Next time we'll bring our bikes.
Most Excellent Hosts! To the point that they rang me to see what milk, juice, and cereal I liked! Beautiful setting, away from the crowds... Brilliant set up too! With great bedroom and lounge... and fantastic views from the mezz! Look forward to a few more stays there! (might even bring the misses! Thanks again guys! see you soon!
Mark's guest space is funky, spacious and well-equipped with a loft bedroom, living room and separate ensuite bedroom. He also included breakfast, which was really lovely. Mark is a quiet, thoughtful host who provided us with all kinds of great tourist information about the area. All that, plus Bella the dog who loves to get petted = perfect stay for me and my parents.
Our room and bath was everything you described clean, spacious and private, and the living area with the fireplace was an unexpected treat for us. Phillip Island is a delightful place to visit and we had perfect weather to get all of our sightseeing completed. You were very helpful with our plans for sightseeing, shopping, and general information. If we ever get back to Phillip Island you will be our first call.
Beautiful apartment in a gorgeous area! Mark and his dog are amazing hosts! We were in Philip Island for business and it was great to go back in the evening to a relaxing and friendly environment. We will surely book again next year and hopefully stay a few extra days for leisure.
Absolutely lovely and great value for money. Everything you could need. Loved our own private little patio, sitting out there in the sun with a bottle of local wine was just bliss. Clean, tidy and very homely feeling!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.