Spacious, comfortable apartment close to beaches, cafes and shopping. Private, tranquil environment overlooking Churchill Island. A perfect place to stay while exploring the best that Phillip Island has to offer. Adults only please.
- Large, private apartment with comfortable queen-sized bed.
- Full ensuite bathroom (shower, toilet)
- Fully equipped kitchenette with fridge, 2 burner hotplate, convection oven, microwave oven, and all you might need for cooking and serving food.
- Light-filled lounge room with TV, DVD and stereo.
- Mezzanine floor with amazing views over to Churchill Island and Westernport Bay.
- Private outdoor deck area with access to the garden area.
- Apartment is attached to the main house but has it's own entrance and is a completely private space.
- The house is set on a quiet and private 2 acre site with heaps of space for cars, boats, motorbikes.
- Hosts are on site for easy access and delivery of information on where to go, what to see etc.
Included in your stay:
- Continental breakfast supplies
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Bed linen and towels
- Use of all kitchen facilities
- Barbecue for alfresco dining
- Wireless internet access - limited
- Off street parking (We recommend you have a car to make the most of your stay).
Interaction with Guests
We are social people and love to have company, but we respect your privacy and are happy to meet and greet you and then leave you to have your own time away at our place.
You may not see a lot of us during your stay but when you do we will make you feel comfortable and welcome you as guests in our home.
Newhaven is a quiet part of Phillip Island, just over the bridge from San Remo.
The beaches in Newhaven are quiet, secluded and very private.
The Newhaven Yacht Club is within a few minutes drive, and right next to the boat ramp, which is a perfect place to launch the boat for fishing.
Ample boat trailer parking is available on site and the pier is a great spot for fishing if you don't have a boat.
An easy walk to local supermarket, newsagent, surf shop and cafes.
The world famous Woolamai Surf Beach is just a 5 minute drive and beautiful sandy bay beaches abound.
San Remo has a couple of pubs, some great restaurants, cafes and has kept the fishing village feel about it, still maintaining that relaxed attitude the island is renowned for.
V-Line bus stop less than 10 minute walk away. Daily to and from Melbourne.
Local taxi service is excellent.
Other Things to Note
Surrounding Attractions to enjoy on Phillip Island
- Ocean and bay beaches (surfing, swimming, diving, fishing)
- Pelican Feeding daily at San Remo @ noon
- National Parks (walking and cycling tracks)
- Restaurants, cafés, shops
- Golf courses
- Day Spas : Aromatherapy in Action
- Penguin Parade
- Churchill Island
- Farmers Markets
- Koala Conservation centre
- Whale watching in winter season
just the common sense rule
No Smoking inside,
Price is for couple only.
Extra guests can be accommodated if organised in advance - a fee applies for extra bedding and people.
We met Mark and unfortunately did not meet Tricia but Mark made us feel welcome and their home was just as described and one of the best places I have stayed. Great home setting and easy access to the many attractions on Philip Island. If we had to do it over again I would have stayed longer.
What a great little place to stay. It had everything we needed for our three night stay. We were travelling on business, so we didn't get to see much of the Island, but the accommodation was perfect for coming back to relax, and the welcome that Bella gave us at the door made you feel so good. I even sat outside with her for a while one night! Thank you to Mark and Tricia, who were very helpful and lovely hosts. Even though its part of the house, you wouldn't even know that anyone else was there. The accommodation was clean and the beds were very comfy. Definitely recommend the property. Thanks Sam and Brendan.
Mark and his cute dog Bella welcomed us very friendly at their lovely home. We had our own entrance and everything was as described. We really enjoyed our stay on Philip Island and can highly recommend this beautiful place!
I enjoyed my weekend away at Tricia and Mark's apartment. The hosts were very welcoming and helpful. And Bella the dog was always there to greet me. The apartment was as described and had everything I needed. It is located in a quiet but beautiful location on the island. I definitely recommend this place.
We had a great stay at Tricia and Marks place. The house is divided Into two parts, so we had our own entrance, Living room and bedroom. Everything was nice and clean and there were even maps and suggestions on what to do on Phillip Island! We can definatly recommend staying at Tricia and Marks place which is located in a quiet neighbourhood but still close to the mainroad!
Great place to stay. The description was accurate and I can definitely recommend you staying here. Thank you so much for having us Tricia and mark.
Mark and Tricia have a great set up at their home to be able to offer self contained accommodation. Communication re checking in was perfect and we really appreciated the breakfast supplies. Tricia messaged us after we left to offer to post back a polo shirt we'd left behind which was very kind.
We are an easy going couple who enjoy travelling, visiting new places and experiencing different cultures.
We used Air bnb a couple of years ago while travelling through Italy and really enjoyed meeting local people who were able to give us an unbiased opinion on where to go, what to see and where to eat. Beacause we both really love our food, where to eat was very important to us :-)
We are enjoying the experience of hosting people from all over the world and feel very comfortable opening up our home to our fellow Air bnb guests.
With extensive local and regional knowledge we can help you plan your trip and tell you about the hidden secrets Phillip Island has to offer.
So, come in, relax and enjoy your time in this beautiful part of the world that we are lucky enough to call home.
Mark and Tricia