About this listing
Spacious, comfortable and totally private apartment close to beaches, cafes and shopping. Although it is attached to the main house you have complete privacy and your own entrance via a separate front door. The private little deck area from the lounge room gives you your own little piece of paradise in a tranquil environment overlooking Churchill Island.
A perfect place to stay while exploring the best that Phillip Island has to offer.
- Large, private apartment with comfortable queen-sized bed.
- Full ensuite bathroom (shower, toilet)
- Fully equipped kitchenette with fridge, 2 burner hotplate, convection oven, microwave oven, and all you might need for cooking and serving food.
- Light-filled lounge room with TV, DVD and stereo.
- Mezzanine floor with amazing views over to Churchill Island and Westernport Bay.
- Private outdoor deck area with access to the garden area.
- Apartment is attached to the main house but has it's own entrance and is a completely private space.
- The house is set on a quiet and private 2 acre site with heaps of space for cars, boats, motorbikes.
- Hosts are on site for easy access and delivery of information on where to go, what to see etc.
Included in your stay:
- Continental breakfast supplies
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Bed linen and towels
- Use of all kitchen facilities
- Wireless internet access - limited
- Off street parking (We recommend you have a car to make the most of your stay).
Interaction with guests
We are social people and genuinely love the company or other people, but we respect your privacy and are happy to meet and greet you and then leave you to have your own time away.
You may not see a lot of us during your stay as we both work but when you do we will make you feel comfortable and welcome.
Newhaven is a quiet part of Phillip Island, just over the bridge from San Remo.
The beaches in Newhaven are quiet, secluded and very private.
The Newhaven Yacht Club is within a few minutes drive, and right next to the boat ramp, which is a perfect place to launch the boat for fishing.
Ample boat trailer parking is available on site and the pier is a great spot for fishing if you don't have a boat.
An easy walk to local supermarket, newsagent, surf shop and cafes.
The world famous Woolamai Surf Beach is just a 5 minute drive and beautiful sandy bay beaches abound.
San Remo has a couple of pubs, some great restaurants, cafes and has kept the fishing village feel about it, still maintaining that relaxed attitude the island is renowned for.
V-Line bus stop less than 10 minute walk away.
Daily to and from Melbourne.
Local taxi service is excellent.
Other things to note
Surrounding Attractions to enjoy on Phillip Island
- Ocean and bay beaches (surfing, swimming, diving, fishing)
- Pelican Feeding daily at San Remo @ noon - FREE
- National Parks (walking and cycling tracks)
- Restaurants, cafés, shops
- Golf courses
- Day Spas
- Penguin Parade
- Churchill Island
- Farmers Markets
- Koala Conservation centre
- Whale watching in winter season
just the common sense rule
No Smoking inside,
Price is for couple only.
Sorry no pets.
Welcome I enjoy hosting and travelling, visiting new places and experiencing different cultures.
I used Air bnb a couple of years ago while travelling through Italy and really enjoyed meeting local people who were able to give an unbiased opinion on where to go, what to see and where to eat. Beacause local knowledge on what do and where to eat was very important
enjoying the experience of hosting people from all over the world and feel very comfortable opening up our home to our fellow Air bnb guests.
With extensive local and regional knowledge we can help you plan your trip and tell you about the hidden secrets Phillip Island has to offer.
So, come in, relax and enjoy your time in this beautiful part of the world that we are lucky enough to call home.