About this listing
Regi's homely apartment is well furnished and located near the Westerpark (next to the Jordaan area) It's the perfect hideout for single travellers or couples to stay at during their visit to Amsterdam, very close to the center, but far enough from all the citynoise to have a good night sleep
Regi's homely apartment is well furnished and located near the Westerpark (next to the Jordaan area) It's the perfect hideout for single travellers or couples to stay at during their visit to Amsterdam, very close to the center, but far enough from all the citynoise to have a good night sleep and enjoy your breakfast in the garden.
The apartment is located on the ground floor, so no steep Amsterdam stairs to worry about!
-Public transportation is just around the corner as well as one of the biggest shopping area's of Amsterdam.
-Across the street lays the popular Westerpark.
The private garden is always at your disposal.
-Plenty of grocery stores within walking distance
The apartment comes equipped with:
- separate bedroom with 2person bed
- TV with DVD player
- Wireless internet
- fully equipped kitchen
- washing machine
- bathroom with tub
- Ipod docking station
- vacuüm cleaner (you know...just in case;) )
- fresh towels and bedlinen
- comfortable sofa-bed for 2 extra persons
Possibility to accommodate 2 extra persons on a sofabed in the living room. (at an extra cost of 20 euro's pppn)
No pets allowed
- please be respectful to my apartment and my belongings
- please be kind to my neighbours (no loud noises after 22:00)
- wifi code will be provided upon arrival
- please feel free to use any equipment in my home
- no pets allowed
- smoking only allowed in the garden or in the kitchen with gardendoors opened
For the rest enjoy your stay in Amsterdam!
About the Host, Regina
Hi I'm Regi,
I live in Amsterdam for almost 20 years now and I love it!
I like to travel and I know what it's like to host and be hosted. I love to have a private place where I can feel at home when I travel, so that's exactly what I'm trying to accomplish with my own guests.