About this listing
Your Whole House RiverView & Redwoods getaway; sleeps 3-10 guests: 3 bedrooms + 2 memory foam sofa-beds (queen & full-size); 2 full baths w/ SpaShowers, large TVs, WiFi, kitchen, gas grill, 3 decks, 2 hot tubs. 5 min walk to The River! NO SMOKING!
All photos are verified by Airbnb and recent. Both hot tubs are working (new!), available year-round (you are the only guest/whole house; NOT shared). Recently remodeled accommodations are spacious for 3, but cozy for 6 guests or more!. NO SMOKING!
Your whole house River-View Chateau Getaway among the Redwoods; sleeps 3 to 6 comfortably, but up to 10 guests: 3 private bedrooms w/full-size memory foam mattress/ beds, + 2 full/queen-size memory foam sofa-beds (@ extra guests rate), 2 full baths w/ SpaShowers, Large Screen TVs, WiFi, galley kitchen, gas grill, 2 decks, 1 balcony, patio, 2 hot tubs for 9-10 total (new...and available year-round!). Only a 5 min walk down to The River! NO SMOKING ON THE PROPERTY!
**Privacy: trees and river view; property is now totally fenced to obscure/block; no neighbor on right (S); neighbor on left (N) is blocked/totally obscured by fencing.
**Cellular service/signal: ONLY Verizon/Sprint (4G)
**WI-FI: Comcast Cable, excellent!
About 75 miles north of San Francisco lies the Russian River Valley, you’ll find The Starlight RiverView Chateau in its beautiful river view and mountain view (Monte Rio) setting, creates an ideal gathering environment
* opportunities for vacation related activities on the nearby river or in Wine Country & Sonoma Coast
* Swimming, kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, or lazy river tube floating and fishing (fly) in the near-by walking distance Russian River, as well as a skateboard park, tennis & bb court, all just 5 min. walk down the hill!
* Rejuvenate...with an invigorating on-site hot tubs & spa/showers massage. Or schedule massage nearby or out-call/on-site to renew and revive. Although we offer a spectacular SpaShower experience and on-site year-round outdoor hot tubs... we are happy to recommend you enjoy a hot stone/deep tissue rhythm massage (Swedish/Thai) and/or Yoga here at The Chateau for a group rate. Contact Cindy or Patte in advance :))
The galley kitchen has all the utensils you'll need for serving already prepared snacks/meals and outdoor grilling; including refrigerator, microwave and a gas range, 12 cup coffee-maker (filters provided); cupboard has plates, glassware, flatware & cutlery and utensils (service for 12) for serving meals and use of outdoor grill.
You are NOT allowed to use your own camp-stove or burner.
You're also welcome to patronize local organic grocery, coffee/cafes, bakeries, and restaurants; and a supermarket, local convenience store down the hill or you may prefer to "order-in".
Comforts of Home...Linens are provided;
* Bed linens, blankets and pillows are provided.
* Towels for kitchen and bath are also provided. MUST BRING YOUR OWN BEACH TOWELS & Beach Blankets! Guest towels & blankets for on-site use ONLY!
* Bring your own BODY WASH, shampoo, toiletries.
*only 2 car Max. on-site/on-street spaces available; extra parking may be available down the hill in town (1/10 mile; short walk), at tennis courts or at The River.
Sonoma Coast & Wine Country affords: Hiking, Canoeing, Kayaking, Paddle boarding, Horseback riding, Segway Touring, Wine tasting, Zipline through the Redwoods!
Birding, wildflowers, tide-pooling, fly-fishing, and so much more!
Only registered guests will have access to the property and its amenities.
Please note: Street level main entrance
1. Parking is limited to the space directly in front of the house (2 cars maximum !); however, off-site on street parking is available);
2. the accommodations are intimate & cozy;
3. each bed is "full-size" (roomy for 1, but cozy for 2). The Sofa-to-bed in upper living area, if additionally reserved (extra guests rate), is memory foam-top queen size; and lower level, if additionally reserved (extra guests rate), is memory foam-top full size.
Interaction with Guests
Upon arrival/check-in, please notify me so I may greet you with access info and your brief amenities tour. During your stay, total privacy; yet usually local and happy to be available/accessible for any guidance, questions or concerns.
Upon departure, I request you notify me :)
The Starlight is exactly. 01 (one tenth) of a mile, a short walk/narrow road up the mountain right above the river ("monte...rio"). If you absolutely are unable to car pool :( then on street overnight parking is available for additional cars (see listing description).
Entrance to the river is only another .01 mile/short walk adjacent to Bartlett's convenience store!
It's a most convenient location....
Tennis and basketball courts merely 1/10th mile down the hill. River access merely 2/10 mile next to local convenience market/store with beer and wine. Cocktails within walking distance, just over the Monte Rio bridge. Organic coffee and light breakfast/lunch just a 5 min walk alongside the skateboard park or over the bridge for comfort food!!
Mountain biking and Zip-lining opportunities are near-by!
It's a most convenient location.
SCTA Bus #20 serves Santa Rosa-Monte Rio; bus stop is a 3 min. walk.
Other Things to Note
(1) Accommodations/rooms are spacious for 3, but cozy for 6 guests or more;
(a). beds are"full-size"; roomy for 1, but cozy for 2
(b) the “Sofa-to-bed” in living areas, if reserved @ extra guests rate, are memory foam queen and full size
(2) you may hear &/or see neighbors
(4) you must BRING YOUR OWN BEACH TOWELS & OWN BEACH BLANKETS :)
(5) We’re sorry, but NO outside visitors are allowed during your River getaway.
(7) NO SMOKING anywhere ON THE PROPERTY !
Guest Policy Agreement (initial where indicated *)
_____*Minimum Age Limit For Reservation and Guest: 25 yrs. old with valid ID
_____*Pricing: Rates are as listed; additional guest fee/person/night, 2 night min., as listed
--Deposits: follow AirBnB payment schedule
_____*Cancellations: To receive 50% refund of deposit and/or any prepayment, notice is required NO less than 30 days before check-in/arrival date (____* I understand this policy is “super-strict” and supersedes Airbnb cancellation policies).
--Check-in: 4:00pm to 7pm. Late arrival is discouraged; no discounts or extra fee for late arrival or early departure.
--Check-out: 11:00am. Exceptions upon request DURING last night of your stay; if available.
--Early Departures: There are NO refunds for early departures or unused nights.
--Visitors: We’re sorry, only registered guests, NO outside visitors, are allowed during your mountain or river retreat getaway.
--Parking: limited to TWO (2) vehicles total;
_____*NON-SMOKING ! Sonoma County ordinance restricts smoking. Smoking is prohibited in the house or anywhere on the property. Smoking in house will incur an automatic $175 damage penalty. There are NO “designated smoking areas”. Do not book, if you/guests must smoke.
--NO outside noise from 9 pm-9 am per Sonoma County Ordinance.
--Children: No. For safety concerns, hot tub, etc. not suitable for children.
_____*Pets: We are pet friendly :) Pet fee is in addition to your Airbnb lodging quote. For all size dogs (up to 2 dogs allowed) there is a non-refundable pet fee of $35/night/per pet. When booking, please indicate number of pets you are bringing : ___ @ $35/night x _____nights = Total amount due: $ ______ (For guest staying more than 2 nights, adjust pet reservation fee to discounted $25/pet/night); if pets do not “check-in”, then refund in full!
_____*Additional Fees and Taxes: There will be an extra $75 electrician fee due at check-out, if there is extensive food preparation & cooking. Taxes @ 9% are included in reservation quote/payment (Sonoma County Transient Occupancy Tax: 9% of the listing price including any cleaning fee for reservations 30 nights and shorter. For detailed information, visit (website hidden). (website hidden)).
--EASY ON SUNDAY MORNINGS: Make it a really long weekend. Stay Friday and Saturday, then enjoy a late (12 pm) checkout on Sunday. An extra day of wine tasting, Sunday brunch at a local restaurant, or just lounging by the fireside in your suite or on your deck with a favorite book. For sports fans, see the game on your large screen TV. The fine print: offer based on availability (check with owner last night or last morning DURING your stay!).
RiverView "House Rules" :
Check-in is 4:00pm-7:00pm
Check-out is by 11 am
NO SMOKING! Kindly do not book, if you or your guest(s) must smoke.
Welcome! We're delighted to be your host.
(1) The Chateau is equipped with a galley kitchen for serving already prepared snacks/meals. Any food preparation and cooking is intended to be limited and light. You are NOT allowed to use your own camp-stove or burner.
For your convenience, you will find: coffeemaker and teapot, toaster, microwave and oven. The oven is perfect for warming up pizzas, leftovers and other goodies.
(2) Grilling outdoors intended for light use only (i.e, burgers, franks, steak, fish, veggies); PLEASE be sure to turn-OFF each knob on grill. NO grease is allowed in sinks or toilets. Kindly avoid staining hardwood decking with grease spills
(3) Using the hot tubs: use caution climbing in and out. Rinsing briefly before use is recommended for balanced water management & your safety. After each use, kindly be sure the jets are off and the cover replaced in order to maintain heat (and protect the pump system from overheating). Note: unit will not heat while jets are on.
(4) Using the toilets: Nothing but your body waste and provided toilet tissue...nothing else! Especially, No condoms or feminine hygiene products. The Chateau is on a "Restricted" septic system (not sewer); only use the toilet tissue provided sparingly to keep the system working properly.
(5) BRING YOUR OWN BEACH TOWELS & Beach Blankets and beach chairs; guest towels/bedding and chairs for on-site use ONLY :)
---NO SMOKING anywhere on the property at any time.
---on street parking is limited, 2 spaces only. Additional parking may be available down the hill in the municipal lot, tennis courts or town street parking.
---Recycle: Kindly separate your recyclable items from regular trash.
---Used/dirty kitchen items i.e, dishes, glassware, utensils, etc. should be placed in dishwasher, if FULL, set on "auto-Sensor" and, if FULL, push "start" before check out. Thanks :)
(1) Only up to 2 pets allowed (see Guest Policy Agreement and invoice). You provide pet's bedding: Please be sure to bring your pet's favorite sleeping pad. Pets must be kept OFF bed & bedding. (2) Out of respect for future guests, pets must not sleep in our beds (this is a high flea and tick area!). Please be sure to bring your pets favorite sleeping pad. (3) For the safety of your pet, pets are not permitted to roam unattended. When walking your pet, be sure to keep the pet on a leash and comply with community courtesy: please remember to “curb your dog” and pick-up/clean-up after them (bags provided); place waste in black Trash bucket ONLY. Thanks for respecting my property, other pets, other guests and my neighbors :)
---NO SMOKING anywhere ON THE PROPERTY!
---keyless: access code will be given upon check-in; locking your door (especially while you are off the property) is required.
---By 11 a.m. checkout
---Double check; be sure the outdoor grill knobs are in the OFF position
---Double check, be sure you have all your personal belongings!
---Dishes, etc. in dishwasher set on "autoSensor" and, if FULL, "start" upon departure; Thanks :)