This listing is for a double room with a private balcony, which looks onto a pleasant garden!
Los Pinos Guesthouse is perfect for couples, friends or families that want to enjoy home comforts while staying in Punta del Este!
About the Property:
~ Ground floor: Comfortable open plan living and dining area, large sunny L-shaped balcony, and toilet.
~ First floor: Two large bedrooms (one with a private balcony) that can be set up as either double or twin occupancy. One spacious shared bathroom.
~ There is WiFi connection throughout the entire guesthouse.
~ The guesthouse does not have private parking, but it is safe to park on the streets.
The guesthouse is set in the heart of the Design District, and lets you enjoy Punta just like a local.
~ 5-minute walk to Playa Mansa and Playa Brava
~ 5-minute walk to Avenida Francia, where you'll find restaurants and takeaway/fast food options.
~ 5 blocks to Punta Shopping and two large supermarkets
~ 10-minute walk to Avenida Gorlero - Punta del Este's tourism and commercial street
~ 25-minute walk to Punta del Este port, restaurants and bars.
Rates (which include a light breakfast, bed linen and bath towels):
January 2nd - 19th: US$95
January 20th - Feb 2nd: US$90
February 3rd - February 23rd: US$80
Read the reviews from our previous guests then come and see for yourself!
1. Check IN starts from 12 noon of the day of arrival and Check OUT is no later than 10am of the day of departure.
2. A light Breakfast will be served from 9am to 11.30am in the communal dining/living room.
3. Reception hours are from 9am to 2pm. Feel free to ask us anything and we will do our best to assist you.
4. Rooms shall be cleaned daily, unless otherwise informed, with linen and towels changed every 3 days for stays of 7 days or more
5. Towels are for use in the guesthouse only. Should you require a beach towel then they are available to rent for US$5 per day.
6. Bathrooms will be cleaned on a daily basis; however, as these are shared facilities we do ask you to kindly leave the areas tidy after use.
7. The kitchen is available for: storing food and drink in the fridge, making tea and coffee and heating up food in the (website hidden) is not allowed, however, you may bring in food from outside.
8. Only those staying at the guesthouse are allowed into the premises. At no time may visitors be brought in. Any infringement of this rule could result in your stay being terminated.
9. Please be aware that the guesthouse is in a residential building; therefore respect both the neighbours and other guests by keeping noise volumes ((website hidden), radio, stereo) to a suitable level. We reserve the right to turn off any of these devices should we feel they are a disturbance to others.
10. There is no curfew or lock-out at Los Pinos Guesthouse, although please keep noise to a minimum if returning late at night.
11. Guests are kindly asked not to move, remove or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings or other room decorations without our prior consent.
12. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the guesthouse. If you wish to smoke then please do so on the balcony.
Brad and Martina are great hosts! I went to Punta by myself and they gave me a great overview of the surroundings, tips, and things to do. The apartment location is great, very close to the Brava and Mansa beaches. It is also very clean and nice. I will definitely stay there on my next visit to Punta.
Excelente estadía en Punta. Muy buen departamento y los anfitriones muy amables y con la mejor disposición.
El departamento igual a las fotos con buena ubicación, tranquilo, cerca del centro y las playas!
Thanks for the beautiful stay in punta del este. Comfurtable room and sweet appartment and very lovely hosts. Hope to see u again. We definately recommend to stay with Martina and Brad.
Estivemos por dois dias em Los Pinos. Foi demais, nos fez querer voltar por mais dias, inclusive para aproveitar mais a estadia em Punta De Este. A localização é perfeita para quem não esta com carro. Nós fomos de carro e podemos estacionar com tranquilidade também. O bairro é lindo e calmo, e fica próximo de tudo pois esta no meio da península. Nossos melhores momentos com Sara and Brad foram os cafés da manhã aonde aproveitamos para bater papos longos e trocar idéias divertidas. São um casal que nos deixou totalmente a vontade e são divertidíssimos e atenciosos.
Martina and Brad were wonderful hosts! My husband and I spent 5 days at their place and they gave us loads of suggestions for things to do. They were very helpful in directing us where to go for good food, the best beach spots, and even showed us where we could rent a car for cheap, which I highly recommend if you're staying in the area longer than just a day or two. These two are really lovely people and their place is in a great location. If you're visiting punta del este, this is the place to stay!
Olá!!! A estadia apesar de curta foi muito boa!! Martina já estava nos esperando com um mapa na mão e todas as dicas na ponta da língua!! ( a nossa conversa em portunhol foi altamente fácil de entender!!) O quarto bem confortável e exatamente como na foto, mas se pudéssemos trancar ficaria mais tranquila_ não por eles mas como dividimos o apartamento com outras pessoas é sempre uma tranquilidade a mais.
O prédio é bem localizado e super perto da rodoviária; fizemos tudo a pé sem qualquer problema!
Super recomendo e quando voltar à Punta del este entraremos em contato novamente!!
Very nice room in a very central and safe location in Punta, provided by a lovely host couple.
This host has 37 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews