This listing is for one large double room!
Los Pinos Guesthouse is perfect for couples, friends or families that want to enjoy home comforts while staying in Punta del Este!
About the Property:
~ Ground floor: Comfortable open plan living and dining area, large sunny L-shaped balcony, and toilet.
~ First floor: Two large bedrooms (one with a private balcony) that can be set up as either double or twin occupancy. One spacious shared bathroom.
~ There is WiFi connection throughout the entire guesthouse.
~ The guesthouse does not have private parking, but it is safe to park on the streets.
The guesthouse is set in the heart of the Design District, and lets you enjoy Punta just like a local.
~ 5-minute walk to Playa Mansa and Playa Brava
~ 5-minute walk to Avenida Francia, where you'll find restaurants and takeaway/fast food options.
~ 5 blocks to Punta Shopping and two large supermarkets
~ 10-minute walk to Avenida Gorlero - Punta del Este's tourism and commercial street
~ 25-minute walk to Punta del Este port, restaurants and bars.
Rates (which include a light breakfast, bed linen and bath towels):
January 2nd - 19th: US$80
January 20th - Feb 2nd: US$75
February 3rd - February 23rd: US$70
Read the reviews from our previous guests then come and see for yourself!
1. Check IN starts from 12 noon of the day of arrival and Check OUT is no later than 10am of the day of departure.
2. A light breakfast will be served from 9am to 11.30am in the communal dining/living room.
3. Reception hours are from 9am to 2pm. Feel free to ask us anything and we will do our best to assist you.
4. Rooms shall be cleaned daily, unless otherwise informed, with linen and towels changed every 3 days for stays of 7 days or more
5. Towels are for use in the guesthouse only. Should you require a beach towel then they are available to rent for US$5 per day.
6. Bathrooms will be cleaned on a daily basis; however, as these are shared facilities we do ask you to kindly leave the areas tidy after use.
7. The kitchen is available for: storing food and drink in the fridge, making tea and coffee and heating up food in the (website hidden) is not allowed, however, you may bring in food from outside.
8. Only those staying at the guesthouse are allowed into the premises. At no time may visitors be brought in. Any infringement of this rule could result in your stay being terminated.
9. Please be aware that the guesthouse is in a residential building; therefore respect both the neighbours and other guests by keeping noise volumes ((website hidden), radio, stereo) to a suitable level. We reserve the right to turn off any of these devices should we feel they are a disturbance to others.
10. There is no curfew or lock-out at Los Pinos Guesthouse, although please keep noise to a minimum if returning late at night.
11. Guests are kindly asked not to move, remove or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings or other room decorations without our prior consent.
12. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the guesthouse. If you wish to smoke then please do so on the balcony.
The room was a quaint room with plenty of closet space and good lighting and ceiling fan. I stayed with my boyfriend in February and it was very windy and cool at night. No air conditioning was needed and it was safe to leave the windows open. The hosts Brad & Martina provided breakfast. They were very hospitable and sweet. Very willing to help, provided a map with suggestions when we arrived. The location was perfect, decently quiet at night but only a 10 minute walk to everything and even shorter to the beach. The bathroom is shared with tenants if booked in one other room. Very convenient. I would recommend this room for anyone traveling for one night to a few nights! We would stay again for sure! Thanks Brad & Martina!
La casa de Brad y Martina es encantadora y ellos como anfitriones son excelentes. Nos hicieron sentir como en casa. La estadía está muy bien organizada. Nos dieron un mapa al llegar y consejos sobre qué visitar y cómo. Todo era cómodo y limpio.
La locación es muy buena, a cortisima distancia de ambas playas.
Punta del Este nos sorprendió por lo linda e interesante que es, y no pudimos elegir mejor lugar en el que hospedarnos.
Although we were only there for a short time, we had a great time in punta del este, and Brad and Martina were so welcoming and made us feel at home. It was great getting to know them as well. The apartment is at a nice location, and pretty much in the middle of both beaches (brava and mansa), so you have the option of going to both. Martina was so nice and answered all of our questions (even questions about other areas of our trip). Thank you so much!
I can recommend Brad&Martina's offer for sure! Room is very nice, clean and Brad&Martina are great hosts. Thank you once again! :)
Brad welcomed us very friendly. Everything was very uncomplicated. He explained us what to do in Punta de Este and where to eat cheap and good. The room was very clean, the bed really comfortable.
On the next day Martina prepared breakfast and gave us the possibility for a late check-out. We had an interesting and very deep conversation that gave us a good insight about people and culture in Argentina and Uruguay.
I can highly recommend to stay there!
Apesar de ter ficado apenas 1 dia em Punta, estar na casa de Martina y Brad foi ótimo. A localização do prédio é perfeita e as acomodações são excelentes para um casal. Tudo muito limpo e organizado, sem falar na simpatia dos anfitriões. Martina deu dicas pra gente o que fez nosso 1 dia render bastante. Obrigado! Certamente voltaremos ;)
Marllon e Carol
La estadia en lo de Brad y Martina fue excelente. Nos sentimos mas q comodas, como en casa. Son atentos y considerados, ademas de super amables y buena onda. Nos aconsejaron sobre lugares a los cuales ir, como llegar, etc. Es altamente recomendable, por eso volveremos pronto!
This host has 29 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews