About this listing
This listing is for one large double room!
Los Pinos Guesthouse is perfect for couples, friends or families that want to enjoy home comforts while staying in Punta del Este!
About the Property:
~ Ground floor: Comfortable open plan living and dining area, large sunny L-shaped balcony, and toilet.
~ First floor: Two large bedrooms (one with a private balcony) that can be set up as either double or twin occupancy. One spacious shared bathroom.
~ There is WiFi connection throughout the entire guesthouse.
~ The guesthouse does not have private parking, but it is safe to park on the streets.
The guesthouse is set in the heart of the Design District, and lets you enjoy Punta just like a local.
~ 5-minute walk to Playa Mansa and Playa Brava
~ 5-minute walk to Avenida Francia, where you'll find restaurants and takeaway/fast food options.
~ 5 blocks to Punta Shopping and two large supermarkets
~ 10-minute walk to Avenida Gorlero - Punta del Este's tourism and commercial street
~ 25-minute walk to Punta del Este port, restaurants and bars.
Rates (which include a light breakfast, bed linen and bath towels):
January 2nd - 19th: US$80
January 20th - Feb 2nd: US$75
February 3rd - February 23rd: US$70
Read the reviews from our previous guests then come and see for yourself!
1. Check IN starts from 12 noon of the day of arrival and Check OUT is no later than 10am of the day of departure.
2. A light breakfast will be served from 9am to 11.30am in the communal dining/living room.
3. Reception hours are from 9am to 2pm. Feel free to ask us anything and we will do our best to assist you.
4. Rooms shall be cleaned daily, unless otherwise informed, with linen and towels changed every 3 days for stays of 7 days or more
5. Towels are for use in the guesthouse only. Should you require a beach towel then they are available to rent for US$5 per day.
6. Bathrooms will be cleaned on a daily basis; however, as these are shared facilities we do ask you to kindly leave the areas tidy after use.
7. The kitchen is available for: storing food and drink in the fridge, making tea and coffee and heating up food in the microwave. Cooking is not allowed, however, you may bring in food from outside.
8. Only those staying at the guesthouse are allowed into the premises. At no time may visitors be brought in. Any infringement of this rule could result in your stay being terminated.
9. Please be aware that the guesthouse is in a residential building; therefore respect both the neighbours and other guests by keeping noise volumes (e.g. TV, radio, stereo) to a suitable level. We reserve the right to turn off any of these devices should we feel they are a disturbance to others.
10. There is no curfew or lock-out at Los Pinos Guesthouse, although please keep noise to a minimum if returning late at night.
11. Guests are kindly asked not to move, remove or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings or other room decorations without our prior consent.
12. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the guesthouse. If you wish to smoke then please do so on the balcony.