About this listing
The atmospheric double room is located at the Mansion VillaVerde, a guest house in a natural environment, only 200m from the beach, shopping, sight seeing and night life, public transportation. Private bathroom, serviced daily, WiFi, TV, small fridge
Comfortable, serviced double room in a natural, in a residential guesthouse environment, only a 2 minute walk from the beach and the Carnival happenings.
- in Barra, the most popular and safest neighborhood in Salvador
- 2 minutes walk to the beach, Carnival and the New Year fireworks
- natural, shady, safe and quiet private residence atmosphere
- beautiful guest garden
- shopping, banks, public transport, nightlife and more just nearby
- also language school, diving, fitness and a lot more
- 10 minute drive to the historical Pelourinho
OUTFIT(URL HIDDEN)high level quality
- double bed
- small fridge, TV
- private bathroom beside the double room (no direct access)
- ceiling fan, big airy window with view into the garden
- fast Internet Wi-Fi at the whole premises
- including all taxes and fees
- special rated for Carnival, New Year & certain events
- no contract & no security deposit required at arrival
- daily cleaning except Sundays, towels & bed sheets provided
- helpful multilingual owner lives at the same premises
- detailed arrival information
- reliable & economic pick up at the airport on request
- late arrival possible
Our guests have keys to the guesthouse and access to the garden and an area for hand washing and drying clothing.
Interaction with guests
The owner lives at the guesthouse and can be contacted by internal phone.
BARRA offers almost all infrastructure. Beach 200m, lighthouse 500m, restaurants an nightlife 200m-1km, shopping center 500m, stores and shops 100m, Pelourinho 15 minutes by bus.
BARRA is considered the safest neighbourhood of Salvador and one of the most popular neighbourhoods in Brazil.
A bus stop is located a 1 minute walk from the guest house.
Other things to note
Plates, silverware, glasses an a coffee machine are provided on request.
The only house rule that we have is to be happy.
Please consider to accept our pick up service from the airport. It is cheaper than the official taxi rate, the driver knows his way and takes you here quick and safe.
For late arrivals (after 20:00h at the airport) he might have the keys to the apartment.
You are planning to visit Salvador? An excellent idea.
I came here in 2000 as a tourist and I am still here running a small guesthouse near the beach of "Barra". The location appeared so pleasant to that decided to actually live in the guesthouse. I love my guests and I hope to welcome you some day.