Comfortable, serviced double room in a natural, in a residential guesthouse environment, only a 2 minute walk from the beach and the Carnival happenings - Available from Sunday.
- in Barra, the most popular neighborhood in Salvador
- 2 minutes walk to the beach, Carnival and the New Year fireworks
- natural, shady, safe and quiet private residence atmosphere
- beautiful guest garden
- shopping, banks, public transport, nightlife and more just nearby
- also language school, diving, fitness and a lot more
- 10 minute drive to the historical Pelourinho
- high level quality
- double bed
- small fridge, TV
- private bathroom beside the double room
- ceiling fan, big airy window with view into the garden
- Internet Wi-Fi (15MB) in the apartment and the garden
- including all taxes and fees
- special rated for Carnival, New Year & certain events
- no contract & no security deposit required at arrival
- daily cleaning, towels & bed sheets provided
- helpful multilingual owner lives in the same building
- detailed arrival information
- reliable & economic pick up at the airport on request
- late arrival possible
The only house rule that we have is to be happy.
Please consider to accept our pick up service from the airport. It is cheaper than the official taxi rate, the driver knows his way and takes you here quick and safe.
For late arrivals (after 20:00h at the airport) he might have the keys to the apartment.
Wolfgang was a very informative and kind host. He had plenty of recommendations for local places to eat, and answered all of the questions we had.
The pousada was very well kept and clean; there was a maid who cleaned our room and the bathroom daily. The room was kind of small for 2 people, but it wasn't terribly cramped. However, the bathroom was very small and it was sometimes annoying to use. However, this was a minor inconvenience.
The location of the pousada is amazing for Carnaval, it is about 3 blocks off of the Barra parade route.
This accommodation was perfect for us, the location was great for buses everywhere and Barra is the right place to be for beaches, bars and streetlife nearby but his street is quiet. We really enjoyed Salvador and Wolfgang was a perfect host, definitely recommend Villa Verde!
Very nice accommodation in a lovely neighborhood. We really enjoyed our stay here. Wolfgang was very welcoming and an excellent host!
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
You are planning to visit Salvador? An excellent idea.
I came here in 2000 as a tourist and I am still here running a small guesthouse near the beach of "Barra". The location appeared so pleasant to that decided to actually live in the guesthouse. I love my guests and I hope to welcome you some day.