Charming apartment available for your next vacation. If you are looking for comfort I at home and don't won't to afford staying at the hotel in New York, this place will be perfect for you. It is located at the beginning of East Harlem one block from Central Park ( 5 avenue).
The apartment is furnished with:
* A large bedroom with two windows,
* A nice living room with 2 widows
* Shower with a bathtub with one window
* Sheets & towers and pillows furnished
* Internet speed access
* Flat screen TV
* Bose sound system for Ipod
* Aquarium in living area
* AC unit
Nearby amenities include:
* Central Park
* Mount Sinai hospital
* Laundromat at corner building
* Many grocery stores
* Close to Line 2-3 & 6 of the Metro and bus stop.
* Laundromat down the building
* Public pool and Central Park Lake in the area (5 minutes) from the building
Please contact me for booking your next stay in New York.
The guest should noticed if there is something broken before I check the apartment
The trash bin should be thrown out out everyday
The current guest is autorized to check out later then the time given (12:pm) when there is not another guest checking in at 2:00pm.
I am a mother of a 13 years old son and single from now:-). I own a small company that sales all kind of Hair extensions and make Handmade Wigs. I also work as a Model as freelance and rent apartments for short term period.
I like to meet new people and enjoy learning from others, as well as sharing what I experienced. I am very sociable and open-minded person.
I am on this site to specifically offer the beautiful one bed room for short term rental to people who travel and look for a comfortable and nice place to stay.
I am look forward to replying to your questions regarding the apartment.
All the best to you all!