Atmospheric, comfortable rental in a private residence guest house environment.
A natural, relaxing oasis in an urban neighborhood.
- in Barra, the most popular neighborhood in Salvador
- 2 minutes walk to the beach and the Carnival
- natural, shady, safe and quiet private residence atmosphere
- beautiful guest garden
- shopping, banks, public transport, nightlife and more just nearby
- also language school, diving, fitness and a lot more
- 10 minute drive to the historical Pelourinho
- high level quality
- double bed or 2 single beds on request
- sleeping facilities for 3rd and 4th person on request
- individual kitchen, fully equipped
- air conditioning
- Internet Wi-Fi & LAN (35MB) in the apartment and the garden
- TV, Sat-TV, hotel safe in the apartment
- including all taxes and fees
- weekly and monthly rates on request
- special rated for Carnival & New Year
- no contract & no security deposit required at arrival
- daily cleaning, towels & bed sheets provided
- helpful multilingual owner lives in the same building
- detailed arrival information
- reliable & economic pick up at the airport on request
- late arrival possible
This accommodation was perfect for us, the location was great for buses everywhere and Barra is the right place to be for beaches, bars and streetlife nearby but his street is quiet. We really enjoyed Salvador and Wolfgang was a perfect host, definitely recommend Villa Verde!
this was a lovely little studio apartment in a house with several (individually set up) apartments. The location is great, close to public transport and the beach in Barra. Wolfgang is extremely knowledgeable about the city and also about Brazilian culture and social aspects, we learnt a lot from him. The apartments are well maintained and cleaned frequently and well. We really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend this apartment and host to others
Very nice accommodation in a lovely neighborhood. We really enjoyed our stay here. Wolfgang was very welcoming and an excellent host!
We had a great stay at Wolfgangs guesthouse!
The location is perfect, only 2 minutes walk to the sea and nice beaches and lots of restaurants and shops very close. Still the street is very quiet and there were no noice at all during night. The house is really cute and has a little garden where you can relax after a day on the beach. Perfect for us who travelled with a little kid. The area felt very safe.
The rooms are very nice, we lived in a big room with plenty of space and a kitchen with everything we needed. A really big window made it very light and airy. Wolfgang is such a lovely man and helped us to find good places to go and was very very helpful! We had a really lovely time and will absolutely come back! I can really recommend this place!