About this listing
Atmospheric, comfortable rental in a private residence guest house environment. Alternatives are available.
A natural, relaxing oasis in an urban neighborhood.
- in Barra, the most popular neighborhood in Salvador
- 2 minutes walk to the beach and the Carnival
- natural, shady, safe and quiet private residence atmosphere
- beautiful guest garden
- shopping, banks, public transport, nightlife and more just nearby
- also language school, diving, fitness and a lot more
- 10 minute drive to the historical Pelourinho
OUTFIThigh level quality
- double bed or 2 single beds on request
- sleeping facilities for 3rd and 4th person on request
- individual kitchen, fully equipped
- air conditioning
- Internet Wi-Fi & LAN (35MB) in the apartment and the garden
- TV, Sat-TV, hotel safe in the apartment
- including all taxes and fees
- weekly and monthly rates on request
- special rated for Carnival & New Year
- no contract & no security deposit required at arrival
- daily cleaning, towels & bed sheets provided
- helpful multilingual owner lives in the same building
- detailed arrival information
- reliable & economic pick up at the airport on request
- late arrival possible
Bring a good sence of humor and let us know your complete arrival dates.
To simplify the arrival, it would appreciated if our pick-up service from the airport would be accepted.
Interaction with guests
The guests will have the keys to the premises. There is no interaction.
The location is near the beach. It is quiet and safe. All kinds of shopping facilities are nearby.
Bus stops in all directions are nearby.
The main house rule that we have is to be happy.
Please consider to accept our pick up service from the airport. It is cheaper than the official taxi rate, the driver knows his way and takes you here quick and safe.
For late arrivals (after 19:00h at the airport) we expect our guests to accept to accept the pick-up service. The driver might have the keys to the apartment.
For the Carnival period and New Year reservations the Stricy Cancellation Policy applies.
You are planning to visit Salvador? An excellent idea.
I came here in 2000 as a tourist and I am still here running a small guesthouse near the beach of "Barra". The location appeared so pleasant to that decided to actually live in the guesthouse. I love my guests and I hope to welcome you some day.