About this listing
PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING BEFORE BOOKING...
I have a 3 Bedroom cozy apartment in Williamsburg of which Two (2) bedrooms are available for rental during temporary stays in NYC.
Please see my profile to view my 2 other listings in the same space.
- This Bedroom: Full size bed - Sealy's Spring mattress (Sleeps 2)
- 2nd Bedroom: Other guests may be booked in this room (Sleeps 2)
****3rd Bedroom is where I or my apartment manager, sleep(s)****
- Common area: Bathroom / Full Living room / Full Eat in kitchen.
Please note that both rooms may be booked at the same time and you will be sharing the space with other guests. (Great way to meet new people!!) :)
*Rates include utilities
*Max 2 people PER BEDROOM
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Guests have access to all the common areas (living room/kitchen, etc.)
Everyone MUST be considerate of each other. Please clean up after yourselves in all common areas especially the bathroom!!
We cannot be available to clean the bathroom everyday, and depend on the guests to clean up after themselves.
- Washing machine in the apartment (this is a luxury one does not find in many NYC apartments! or hotels!)
- Dryer (after July 12th)
- Full Kitchen
- Coffee and Tea - you can enjoy great meals all over the neighborhood or buy cool stuff at the local supermarkets to prepare at the apartment! :)
- Free Wifi Web Access
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Fresh Towels / Bed Linens
- Floor Fan
- 1 set of keys per 2 people (come and go as you please)
Interaction with Guests
When I am not in the apartment myself, I spend my time in Nairobi, Kenya with my husband. In my absence, there is always an apartment manager in the 3rd bedroom to help with any questions you may have.
I am also always available via email and respond very quickly.
The apartment is located on S.3rd & Bedford Avenue - which is the beginning of the popular Bedford Avenue Strip. It's in the quieter end of it so you will enjoy the benefits of this busy neighborhood in a quiet space.
You will be half a block away from great restaurants, bars, shops, food markets, etc.
The apartment is 7 minutes away from the L train on the Bedford Avenue Stop, one stop to Manhattan and 5 minutes from Union Square. The L train will take you from the East side to the West side connecting you to all of the major subway lines in NYC.
It is also located 7 minutes away in the opposite direction from the J/M/Z lines. These lines will take to the center of the Lower East Side, Chinatown, City Hall, Wall Street, and Fulton Street which is a 7 minute walk from the South Street Seaport. The M train will take you directly into Midtown.
Subway map: (URL HIDDEN)
L train is the gray line
J/M/Z trains are the brown line
There is free street parking on my street and the streets around the building, but there are alternate side parking rules that you have to be aware of and follow to avoid getting parking tickets.
Other Things to Note
- We live on the 5TH FLOOR of a walk-up. (no elevator) Please make sure you are aware of this before you book!!
- If I or my apartment manager is not home when you arrive, he/she will give you instructions to pick up the keys.
- Our bathroom is small as shown in the photo, but is always perfectly clean! :) However, we do not have a cleaning person everyday, so I ask that guests be courteous of the other guests in the apartment and clean up after themselves. I always want the entire space to be comfortable for everyone and will always be sure to do everything I can to make that happen! I only ask that we all help each other stay happy and comfortable in a clean space!
2 people max. PER BEDROOM - Must provide ID (Passport/License) for security purposes.
No events or parties allowed.
Packages CANNOT be ordered or delivered to my address.
Please, no pets (I'm allergic!)
No Smoking (I'm allergic to that, too!)
No Drugs or Hard Alcohol however, we can all enjoy a nice wine! :o)
Be respectful of neighbors and the space
Keep noise down after hours
Clean up after yourself
I'm in my 30's, Professional Organizer who has worked all over the city. I enjoy travel, but also love NYC. I was born and raised in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and would like to share my space with guests who want to experience this beautiful city with a local feel. I now reside in Nairobi, Kenya where I am experiencing a whole new wonderful culture!