I love living here and I hope you will too. I've been in this apartment for over 5 years and I don't think I will ever leave!
My apartment features a huge open floor plan living room, dining room and kitchen, 2 queen size bedrooms with incredibly comfortable tempurpedic mattresses, a beautiful bathroom with a Japanese toilet, and a fully private outdoor patio with table and grill.
I am a freelance musician and rent out the apartment while touring with bands. This is my home and I keep it really clean and well decorated. I'm sure you'll love staying here.
My apartment is a great jumping off point to explore Brooklyn and Manhattan. I am just 2 blocks from Prospect Park, The Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, The Brooklyn Library and the Brooklyn Museum.
* High Speed Wireless Internet
* Projector, Apple TV and Stereo for movies and music (record player!)
* 2 Queen size beds
* Private Patio
* Fully stocked kitchen appliances with Vitamix, Juicer and more
* Tons of plants make the space feel very alive
* The most comfortable couch ever
* Amazing neighborhood full of restaurants, bars, ice cream shops and music
* 5 minute walk to the Q, B, 2 and 3 trains.
You will have access to the entire apartment plus private outdoor patio
Interaction with guests
I am available via phone and email 24/7 to assist with anything. While I'm out of town I always have a friend who can physically come by the apartment to help in case of an emergency, too.
Enjoy yourself and keep it clean! I will provide a lot of details once you confirm your booking :)