The log cabin at the Weirich Farm was originally Fredericksburg's first community bakery. The first cabin was built in 1853, and the second in 1855. The cabins have been in the same family since they were constructed. The two log cabins, originally joined by a dogtrot, have been joined together with logs and limestone rock to form one large accommodation. The scenic view from the back patio is of the Texas Hill Country is inspiring.