Fully furnished 1-bedroom condo in valley area where you can relax, take a deep breath and enjoy scenic of Doi Suthep mountain. 10 mins by car or scooter to downtown of Chiang Mai, 20 mins to airport and railway station. Restaurants and cafes nearby.
This room is on the 6th floor of Mountain View condominium, Chiang Mai. Extremely private 54 units / 7 floors low-rise building with security service and CCTV. Swimming pool and gym available free of charge. The building provide free parking on premises (subject to availability).
The room's space is 50sq.m (538 sq.ft), include living room, kitchen, dining area, bed room, your private bath room and 2 balconies with a view of Doi Suthep mountain.
There're lots of restaurant & nice cafe' nearby. Please check out my guidebook for more detail.
Room included following items;
- King sized bed.
- Very comfy sofa & daybed.
- 2 pillows.
- 1 blanket.
- 3 cushions at sofa, extra 2 in the wardrobe.
- HOT & COLD shower.
- 2 LCD TVs.
- Android TV Box for TV in the living room.
- 2 Air-con.
- Refrigerator, washing machine, hood and electric cooktop.
- Microwave oven, rice cooker and kettle.
- Dining and kitchen wares.
- Wine bucket.
- 1 coffee table, 2 chairs & ashtray at the balcony.
- 1 rechargeable LED flashlight.
- 2 towels.
- Tissue paper.
- Parrot botanical, Mixed Thai flowers scent liquid soap. You will love this!
- Few books, guests are welcomed to read or swap.
*Check-in time is from 2-5 PM. Please let me know in advance if you'd like to request for an early or late check-in.
*Host will provide room cleaning before check-in. Any extra room cleaning cost 500THB per request, to wash towels, bed & pillow sheet is 250THB.
*Search for Bikky Chiang Mai if you look for scooter or car rental service that provide delivery and pick up at my place.
## Guest recommended by other hosts is require for instant booking ##
The entire 1-bedroom condo will all be yours during your stay. You can also use swimming pool and gym located on the ground floor. Free parking on premises (subject to availability).
Interaction with guests
I live and work mostly in Bangkok and this place is my vacation home. However, my front desk staff can help in any matter. The staff work from Monday to Saturday, 8.30AM to 5PM. You can also communicate with me through phone or message, I mostly respond within an hour during day time. Also, please don't forget to check out my guidebook, there're many cool places around this area.
Other things to note
My place located a bit out of the city center of Chiang Mai but still close enough. It take about 10-20 minutes drive to Nimman street and the old town depend on traffic. So, if you expect a place that is super close to the city center, this place is not what you're looking for. However, if you enjoy nice and quiet area, outstanding view and still close enough to everything, please book now.
1. You can check-in from 2-5 PM. However, please let me know in advance if you'd like to request for an early or late check-in.
2. This place is in a very quiet and peaceful area. Please respect privacy of others.
3. Pets are not allow.
4. Smoking allow at the balcony only, please use the ashtray provided. If we smell any cigarette inside the room, you will be charge 60USD for deodorize from your security deposit.
5. Please turn off lights, air-con and TV before leaving the room.
6. Don't leave shoe or trash outside the front door. There're 2 trash cans in my room and large garbage bin located behind exit door, down the hallway of every floors.
7. Please keep in mind that this is a private residence and not a hotel. So, please keep the room clean before check out.
8. Do not hesitate to let me know if you accidentally cause any damage to my room, I'll try to charge as minimum as possible just to fix the damage. Otherwise I will claim full amount from security deposit if I find out by myself.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.