A spacious, fully furnished, modern, 1-bedroom condo with premium appliances in a great area of the city, Potrero Hill/Showplace Square. This bright, comfortable condo with a pleasant view is on a quiet street conveniently located atop of Whole Foods with 2 landscaped outdoor courtyards, roof top deck with city views, secure indoor parking space and fitness center.
This condo is just a few blocks from the famous 18th Street strip of restaurants and cafes, as well as the San Francisco Design Center, and within walking distance to UCSF's Mission Bay complex and AT&T Park. Moscone Center is only 2 miles away. With several main bus lines with direct routes to Downtown SF this unit makes it ideal for guests attending Conferences in San Francisco. In addition, proximity to the 280 & 101 Freeways, Caltrain stations, and BART makes this unit a perfect commuter location.
This unit has beautiful walnut hardwood floors, 3 large closets including 1 walk-in. The condo has everything you need for a short-term stay, including towels, sheets, gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, Studio Becker kitchen cabinets, dishwasher, energy efficient full-size washer and dryer, bathtub, 65" UHD flat-screen TV, Sonos Hi-Fi stereo, and bike storage. 100Mbps high-speed wireless Internet, and U-Verse cable TV included. The building has a full-time maintenance management and a security system.
Take advantage of this amazing place for the weekend getaway. This condo is also available as a temporary rental for periods of 1 - 3 months - perfect if you're visiting family, relocating to the San Francisco Bay Area, on a short-term business assignment, or on vacation. Sorry, no pets and no smokers, please!
• Whole Foods market directly downstairs
• 18th Street shopping, coffee shops, and restaurants includes, Chez Papa, Chez Mama (French), Aperto (Italian), Plow (Brunch), LIve Sushi Bar, Rocketfish (Sushi), Pera (Turkish/Mediterranean), Goat Hill Pizza, Sunflower (Vietnamese), Papito (Mexican), The Wine Shop, Axis Cafe, Farley's Coffee, Coffee Bar, Thinker's Cafe, and more.
• Bars/Lounges and Nightlife include Mighty, Yield Wine Bar, Parkside, Circolo, Bottom of the Hill and many others.
• Other cultural outlets include Anchor Brewing Company, Jackson Playground, Metronome Ballroom, San Francisco Design Center and more
• California College of the Arts, the Design Center in close proximity
• Perfect for Guests who are meeting and working with Zynga, Airbnb, (website hidden), Adobe, Apple, (website hidden), Yelp, Wikimedia, AngelPad, Y Combinator, CBSSports, Genentech and various start-ups and companies located nearby
• SFO 15 minutes by car
• World Series Champion Giants and AT&T Park/Stadium a 15 minute walk
• Moscone Center is only 2 miles away
• San Francisco 49ers Candlstick Park is a few minutes away on the T-line Muni light rail
• Plenty of safe street parking and comes with 1 secure indoor parking
• (website hidden) Shuttle, CalTrain, BART, MUNI light rail nearby
• Caltrain Station at 4th/King street or 22nd Street is a short walk and Bus lines (#22, #19, #48 and #10) run through Potrero Hill to downtown.
• For children, Jackson Park, McKinley Park and Potrero Hill Recreation Center are just blocks away.
• Sleek modern kitchen with everything you need from cookware, plates, to wine glasses and cheese plates.
• 65" Samsung UHD 4K TV with AT&T Uverse Cable/DVR and Premium channels
• Sonos Hi-Fi wireless state of the art stereo surround sound system
• 100Mbps High-speed wireless Internet (WiFi)
• 100% cotton Calvin Klein or Restoration Hardware collection sheets
• Queen size bed
• Full size ironing board and iron
• In Unit Washer and Dryer
• Fitness Center
• Rooftop deck with sweeping views
• 1 Secure Indoor Parking space
***Please Note: A 15% San Francisco Hotel Tax (which we have to pay the city) is charged from guests in cash at the time of check-in.
It had been about a year since I stayed with my favorite host Patriz, and her place is better than ever! An even bigger TV in the living room, Sonos everywhere for music, and now there is a TV in the bedroom (I didn't watch any TV, but it is still nice to know) with everything wired up. AppleTV in both rooms, Whole Foods downstairs, and as always her home feels like home. A clean, well decorated home, so even better than home maybe! And Patriz is super awesome. Highly recommend her and her place.
Apartment was beautiful and more than met my needs
Patriz is an amazing host, and her place is equally amazing. This was as close to a perfect airbnb experience as it gets - I got to meet and talk to an amazing person, and then stayed in a super clean, very tasteful and comfortable place. By the second night, I really felt like I was at my own home. Patriz met me with the keys and walked me through the place - the fancy kitchen, the high def channels on the TV, the countless clean towels, everything. There is a Whole Foods right downstairs and a great burger place attached to that. Other restaurants are nearby, and the area is safe and quiet.
Honestly, I hesitated to even write a good review because I want to stay there every time I am in town from now on and I don't want anyone else to know about it!
Amazing as usual! So helpful, accommodating, and a delight to meet in person. She has to be one of the best Airbnb hosts out there.
Patriz was an excellent hostess - super responsive to questions and gave us great local recommendations when we met her to get the keys. The apartment looks just as advertised. Bonus: easy street parking, which is nearly impossible to find in SF!
Beautiful Potrero apartment; so much better than an overpriced hotel in the scrubby Union Square area. The location is perfect (literally above the Whole Foods), it was super clean and cozy, and in one night I felt like I had a second home in the Bay. I was in town for work, but stayed through the weekend to explore the neighborhood. I'm so glad I did!
Patriz was an incredible host. She has everything you could ever think of planned out and ready for you, down to fresh flowers! Need something? She's just a text message away.
I wish there were more stars to give. This is a model Airbnb experience. If Patriz' place is booked, it's probably me. ;)
couldn't be more pleased with every aspect of the experience. Had an uber airline delay and didn't arrive until midnight. Patriz was super accommodating with the delay and everything went smoothly. I work in the neighborhood and can't wait to stay here again.!
This was by far the best experience I've had staying in an apartment whilst on holiday. Patriz's apartment was exactly as what was advertised. We fell totally in love with the apartment and the area surrounding it. Everything was catered for and we felt like it was an absolutely perfect home away from home. Having Whole Foods at our doorstep was a godsend. There are also some really lovely restaurants around the area which also must be given a mention. Apierto and Pera were our favourites. I would most definitely love to come back here again and stay with Patriz once more.
This condo is as advertised. Patriz is a perfect host who was very responsive to our needs. The location was perfect for our stay and the parking space is a definite plus. We would not hesitate to stay there again on our next visit to San Francisco.
Second time staying here and hopefully won't be my last!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.