Whether you’re planning a trip for business or pleasure, look no further. A Whole Foods organic market is conveniently located below the building. The condo has everything you need from a 65" Samsung UHD TV, Sonos sound system to a Vitamix blender.
Living Room couch and ottoman...best place to relax and put your feet up, watch TV or listen to music.
A spacious, fully furnished, modern, 1-bedroom condo with premium appliances in a great area of the city, Potrero Hill/Showplace Square. This bright, comfortable condo with a pleasant view is on a quiet street conveniently located atop of Whole Foods Market with 2 landscaped outdoor courtyards, roof top deck with city views, secure indoor parking space and fitness center. This unit has beautiful walnut hardwood floors and has everything you need for a short-term stay, including towels, sheets, gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, Studio Becker kitchen cabinets, dishwasher, energy efficient full-size washer and dryer, bathtub, 65" UHD flat-screen TV, Sonos Hi-Fi stereo, Vitamix, and bike storage. 100Mbps high-speed wireless Internet, and U-Verse cable TV included. The building has a full-time maintenance management and a security system.
• Sleek modern kitchen with everything you need from cookware, plates, to wine glasses and cheese plates.
• 65" Samsung UHD 4K TV with AT&T Uverse Cable/DVR and Premium channels
• Sonos Hi-Fi wireless state of the art stereo surround sound system
• Vitamix Blender
• 100Mbps High-speed wireless Internet (WiFi)
• 100% cotton Calvin Klein or Restoration Hardware collection sheets
• Queen size bed
• Full size ironing board and iron
• In Unit Washer and Dryer
• Fitness Center
• Rooftop deck with sweeping views
• 1 Secure Indoor Parking space
This condo is just a few blocks from the famous 18th Street strip of restaurants and cafes, as well as the San Francisco Design Center, and within walking distance to UCSF's Mission Bay complex and AT&T Park. Moscone Center is only 2 miles away. With several main bus lines with direct routes to Downtown SF this unit makes it ideal for guests attending Conferences in San Francisco. In addition, proximity to the 280 & 101 Freeways, Caltrain stations, and BART makes this unit a perfect commuter location.
• Whole Foods market directly downstairs
• 18th Street shopping, coffee shops, and restaurants includes, Chez Papa, Chez Mama (French), Aperto (Italian), Plow (Brunch), LIve Sushi Bar, Rocketfish (Sushi), Pera (Turkish/Mediterranean), Goat Hill Pizza, Sunflower (Vietnamese), Papito (Mexican), The Wine Shop, Axis Cafe, Farley's Coffee, Coffee Bar, Thinker's Cafe, and more.
• Bars/Lounges and Nightlife include Mighty, Yield Wine Bar, Parkside, Circolo, Bottom of the Hill and many others.
• Other cultural outlets include Anchor Brewing Company, Jackson Playground, Metronome Ballroom, San Francisco Design Center and more
• California College of the Arts, the Design Center in close proximity
• Perfect for Guests who are meeting and working with Airbnb, Jawbone, Adobe, (website hidden), Apple, Yelp, Zynga, Genentech and various start-ups and companies located nearby
• SFO 15 minutes by car
• World Series Champion Giants and AT&T Park/Stadium a 15 minute walk
• Moscone Center is only 2 miles away
• San Francisco 49ers Candlestick Park is a few minutes away on the T-line Muni light rail
• Plenty of safe street parking and comes with 1 secure indoor parking
• CalTrain, BART, MUNI light rail, (website hidden) shuttle nearby
• Caltrain Station at 4th/King street or 22nd Street is a short walk and Bus lines (#22, #19, #48 and #10) run through Potrero Hill to downtown.
• For children, Jackson Park, McKinley Park and Potrero Hill Recreation Center are just blocks away.
Sorry, no pets and no smokers, please!
No pets, no smokers, and shoes off please :) Check in time is after 2pm and check out time is before 12pm, but can be flexible; we an discuss your needs and accomodate them. Don't hesitate to let me know if you need anything.
Patriz was a great host with wonderful accommodations. Her home is beautiful, clean, and in a perfect location. She was very communicative and easy to get in touch with any time I had a question.
Patriz was an excellent Host, the Condo was exactly as described and her communication was friendly and helpful . I highly recommend a visit to the "Live" Sushi place across the street, or Steep Brew at Whole foods for a craft beer. I was in town for work so I didn't have much time to explore the neighborhood this time but I would love to return again in the future.
The reservation was canceled 14 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Patriz is a warm and welcoming host. Very responsive, friendly, caring, and considerate. She took care to make sure that we were comfortable and able to check in without any problems. I enjoyed every moment in this condo! The apartment is gorgeous and in shiny, brand new condition. It is also beautifully furnished and has plenty of space to relax, do some work, run the laundry, or cook in the kitchen. Being above the local Whole Foods was a major plus, and the location in Potrero Hill is sunny, quiet, and charming, while being extremely convenient and close to highways and downtown SF. I certainly look forward to my next stay here.
It had been about a year since I stayed with my favorite host Patriz, and her place is better than ever! An even bigger TV in the living room, Sonos everywhere for music, and now there is a TV in the bedroom (I didn't watch any TV, but it is still nice to know) with everything wired up. AppleTV in both rooms, Whole Foods downstairs, and as always her home feels like home. A clean, well decorated home, so even better than home maybe! And Patriz is super awesome. Highly recommend her and her place.
Patriz was very professional. Everything worked like clockwork as per her instructions when I arrived. The condo was well appointed, tastefully furnished, and clean. I appreciated the sound and TV system and work area. The location right above Whole Foods was especially convenient and there was a very large pool and gym within 10 mins walk from the condo at the UCSF campus that offered day passes. There is a gym at the condo but it has only a few machines, which would have sufficed but I appreciated the breadth on offer at the other (which included two pools and rowing machines). I had a trouble-free stay. The condo was quiet and had plenty of daylight. Thank you, again, Patriz for a very pleasant stay and for all your help.
Hello Guests! Thank you for considering my condo for your stay in San Francisco. I've lived in San Francisco for 10 years and on Potrero Hill for 5 years. Potrero Hill is one of the most vibrant districts in San Francisco with sweeping views of the cityscape. This is the sunniest part of the city, we have great weather (we laugh at the fog), nice people and fun cafes and restaurants all within walking distance. Close to the Mission, SOMA, and Downtown. A little more about me...I'm a Product Manager for a high tech company in Silicon Valley and I'm also a business owner/entrepreneur. I look forward to be your host and to help you discover San Francisco at its finest!