About this listing
Entirety of this Beautiful, fully furnished, top floor, sunny, airy apartment with gorgeous plants and designer furniture.
- 5th floor walkup, (no elevator)
- free wireless,
- free land line phone (unlimited usa),
- kitchen with gas oven, large fridge, all appliances
- sheets/towels provided
- organic cotton futon bed ground level
- large living room with two more futon-beds (6 ft / 1.83meters), and
- an airbed - 58" x 76" pvc free
- black walnut bench
- private only for our apartment and can be locked is outside the apartment few steps awah in the hall - historical in tenament apartments
- no smoking
- air conditioner (seasonal placed in window when warm)
- we do have a small clean dog -- not present except as part of the welcoming committee with us (in case of super allergy)
- wood floors
- wonderful energy
Come and enjoy the magical lower east side's home away from home.
Surrounding neighborhoods in easy walking distance:
- The lovely East River Park (East), jogging, soccer, amphitheater, the east river view)
- The East village, (North) with many enchanting community gardens, bars, restaurants, theaters
- China Town (Southwest)
- Little Italy, (Southwest)
- walk over the river on the Williamsburg Bridge to Brooklyn (East)
Interaction with Guests
You can call or email us throughout the day and any time for emergencies.
Super safe neighborhood.
Amazingly center of the vibrant Lower East Side neighborhood with awesome bars, restaurants, boutique shopping. Blocks from great music venues such as Rockwood Music Hall, Piano's, The Mercury Lounge, The Living Room.... Many delicious restaurants, cafe's and coffee shops such as Clinton Bakery, Beauty and Essex, The Stanton Social, The Meatball Shop..... Our favorite wine shop is "September Wine and Spirits" on Stanton.
Walking distance to every kind of grocery store from bargain, to high-end, organic, local, late-night.
3 minutes walking to the Subway stops Delancey and Essex F, M, J, & Z. Goes directly to midtown Manhattan and connection to subway lines to all of NYC.
Plants to be watered every two days please.
Respectful to all neighbors.
Quiet time after 10pm.
Absolutely no smoking.
Make sure the shower curtains are in the bathtub while showering
Bedroom, plants, tree mural. Clean sheets and towels. Quiet bedroom with new york city life buzzing all around.
A.J. & Kay are 2 community gardeners, environmentalists, youth mentors, a visual artist & writer respectively. We like dancing, meditating, and laughing, as well as adventures. Our home is a peaceful green haven in the midst of the excitement and energy of NYC's Lower East Side/ East Village.