About this listing
The apartment is In the heart of Budapest on Szabadság square, near the neo-Gothic building of the Parliament and the St. Stephen's Basilica (where you can see the mummified "Holy Right Hand" of St. Stephen)
One bright room with separate kitchen.
Bathroom with bathtube, washing machine.
The apartment is two minutes walk from all kind of transportation (metro line M2., M3., Tram 4/6, buses) and from market hall. The night bus service is excellent, however, you can easily reach everything by walking.The ship station in 3 minutes.
Hop on - hop off station on the next corner (less than a minute).
A perfect nest for explorers of the town.
Nice caffes and restaurants nearby.
- Bed linen and towels
- Washing mashine
- Hair dryer (upon request)
- Internet acces (WIFI)
- Coffee machine
Notable spots nearby:
- change office
- bank automat
- non-stop shop
- shopping mall
- many shops and restaurants
- M2 and M3 subway stations(200 m)
- Nyugati Railway Station, metro station (200 m)
- main tram station (200 m)
- Margaret island
- St. Stephens Basilica
- Szabadság- tér (Liberty square)
- Andrássy Avenue
- taxi to downtown: approx. 8-9000 HUF (30€)
- public transport to downtown: approx. 40
Please let me know if you have any further questions or need any suggestions!
And check out my guidebook at the top right corner!