About this listing
We rent out our funky and eclectically furnished 3 bedroom terrace when we go away for the weekend or school holidays.
Our house would particularly suit cat-lovers, as we have 2 cats who will need feeding. The rent is very low because of the cats, so take advantage if you're cat lovers!
The house has a large living room and kitchen, separate study, 2 bathroom sand two bedrooms upstairs.
- The main bedroom has a queen size bed and a balcony overlooking the street.
- The second bedroom has bunk beds.
- Downstairs bedroom has one single bed.
- Outside, there's backyard with chairs and a table.
- The laundry has a washing machine and a dryer. There's also a washing line in the back yard.
We have broadband wifi, ipod/cd player, TV with PVR and blue-ray player with wifi connectivity.
The house is located in Newtown, a funky inner city suburb of Sydney. It's very close to the University of Sydney and Royal Prince Alfred hospital. There's a train station and bus stops a 5 minute walk away.
The area is well-known for its friendly vibe and trendy cafe and bar scene.
We're renting the house complete with bicycles you can borrow (2 adult ones, 2 kids ones) and 2 lovely cats!
Strictly no smoking in the house, please. You're welcome to smoke in the back yard.
Please take good care of the cats and don't over feed them!