THIS AREA HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED BY THE STORM. WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE YOU.
About your room:
Please don't be put off by this listing being outside of Manhattan. We are closer to Midtown Manhattan, Times Square, Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Grand Central Empire State Building, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center than staying in other parts of Manhattan (Wall St., Upper East or West Side, above 70s... We are closer than all parts of Brooklyn and definitely way closer than staying in Queens/Bronx).
Hi guys Gaby here: to get a feel how close we are, look at the video (website hidden). com/watch?v=qVzgLcDjWzY
(There are two other bedrooms, which may be rented out by other guests.)
Newly decorated private room in a three-bedroom brand-new condo in Union City, NJ. Union City is on the other side of the Lincoln Tunnel and therefore very close (15 min. bus ride) to Port Authority / Times Square area. The best value for your dollar, this independent Airbnb private luxurious room in your own private apt., is simply a great commute, and your best choice to your NYC trip. 2 miles from Port Authority, 2 miles to Madison Square Garden (MSG), 2.2 miles to Times Square, and 2.3 miles to Empire State Building. Other nearby points.
About your accommodations:
Private luxurious room with a queen-size bed, night stands, open spacious central air and heat, beautiful hardwood floors and exquisite mahogany color to help you relax after a day of sightseeing and shopping or whatever you please. We will welcome you with open arms, take a bath or soak in marble soaking tub with a shower head that makes you feel like you bathing in the rain. Take a walk down a beautiful lit hallway to the great kitchen right out of a James Bond movie. A great experience.
Beautiful large living room with crown moldings all around you room with the views of the New York skyline as background, sit down to a glass of wine hear your favorite music, watch TV on 50" HDTV mounted on the wall for your viewing pleasure, eat a snack or whatever. This is what Dan & Gaby your hosts will provide for you. They will greet you as part of your family. If you need them or request them, they will be right there for your assistance; your privacy and accommodation will be our responsibility and our pleasure.
About the neighborhood:
The neighborhood is quiet and very nice, 100 steps from a family grocery to buy what you need. Walking distance to banks, pharmacy, and 15 minutes from midtown Manhattan (Time Square/Port Authority Bus Terminals). You'll reach Midtown faster from this location than from locations even located in Manhattan.
You'll need while away from home maps, discount tickets to your favorite plays to get you going a large stainless-steel refrigerator, microwave, toaster, two coffee makers. fruit.(website hidden)
ABOUT YOUR ROOM and the house:
* Physical keys, so you can come and go as you please
* Real Queen bed, very comfy and cozy.
* Spacious house
* Original wood floors
* Big balcony where you can smoke
* Free WIFI
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Share kitchen and bathrooms (one full bath, one powder room) with other guests
* House is on street level, so there are some stairs to walk up
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to Times Square area
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)
* Best 'cafe con leche' in town on corner. You'll wonder why you spend so much at Starbucks!
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run all night.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood including one right on the corner which is open until 11pm
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
* Private buses (we call it 'chicken bus') run 24/7 and go directly to Manhattan's Midtown / Port Authority, one block away from Times Square for $2.50 a seat. It's what all the locals use.
* City bus runs every 12 minutes to Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss and every 20 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan.
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
no smoking, no loud music or TV after-hours. of $50 dept $25 back dollars after parking permit, deposit $5 dollar fee cost . $20 will be reimburse to you. for both
great experience in ny. Actually the room is so small. And the host change the previous house to another place, to be honest I do not like.
Gaby and Robert's accommodation was exactly as described in their Airbnb listing. We would consider returning on our next visit to New York.
Great unit, very close to NYC. Just a quick bus ride. Highly recommended!
My Dad and I visited New York for a short trip. Gaby's place was the perfect location. We loved our stay! The Bus 123 is very convenient, only a few minutes walk from the home and direct to the downtown Manhattan. The home itself is very clean, well-maintained, bright and airy. We specifically loved the balcony and enjoyed the fresh air, sitting outdoors. It has a couple of flights of stairs to get to though, which caused some concern for my Dad who has knee problem, but did not bother me at all. If you have a car(not at all needed here), finding parking might be challenging. Overall, I highly recommend this place and would stay here if I visited New York again.
El barrio excelente! Muy buena ubicación y cercanía con el transporte público que te lleva a NYC, la casa limpia muy bonita decoración y la habitación es la misma que la de la fotografía. A Gaby no la conocí en persona pero hable por teléfono con ella para pedir instrucciones y fue muy amable y súper atenta. 100% recomendable. :)
gutes Zimmer. Super Lage! mit dem "123 Chicken" Bus ist man in 10 Minuten in Manhattan.
This host has 1102 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are some really nice Latinos, a Cuban and Mexican. Gaby is a teacher and is one of the nicest hosts you'll ever meet. We're both well traveled. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!