The apartment is modern and cozy. The bedroom is spacious with private bathroom and balcony. Walking distance from public transport, Phoneix Park, Guinness Museum, Kilmainhan Jail, HopOnHopOff. We will love to provide tips about Dublin! See you soon!
We live in this apartment with a lovely kitten. It has a spacious living room, terrace with garden and lovely kitchen that can be shared. The bedroom can fit 2 people, has a private bathroom, good wi-fi connection and a balcony! There is lots of natural light in the bedrooms and living room during the day.
Key Features: Central Heating, Microwave, Washing Machine, Wi-fi.
We offer clean towels, clean bed sheets and hairdryer.
Continental Breakfast included (cereal, bread, butter, milk, tea and coffee).
We are 5 min walking from Heuston Station where you can drop off the bus 747 from the airport or the tram (Luas) from City Centre. From Heuston Station you have access to the City Centre either by tram or by bus that takes around 20 min or by foot that takes about 30 minutes.
Interaction with Guests
As we live in the apartment we will welcome you in your check in and be around in the evenings when we return from work.
We are more than happy to chat and exchange experiences but we respect if you want privacy.
We have been traveling in Ireland as much as we can, so we will be happy to help you with any information we can provide.
We have a Supermarket (Super Value), a Subway, a Cafe and a pharmacy down stairs, so you can have all you need really close.
Next to our house you can visit many of the main tourists places. We have the Guinness Storehouse, Museum of Modern Art, Kilmainham jail, National Museum of Art and the biggest European park inside a city: Phoenix Park!
You can also take the Hope On Hope Off bus in front of the building. It's a sight-seem bus that makes a guided tour around Dublin city.
Other Things to Note
We have now a new member of the family: a kitten. He is very sociable and loves playing. We just require some attention with windows and doors open and food left un supervised.
We hope to see you soon!
Giovanna & Humberto
- Please, no shoes in the apartment at all time.
- Please do not feed the cat unless it's cat's food. :)
- Please, do not throw pads or tampons in the toilet bowl, use the basket.
- We love animals, but it might be hard to conciliate a cat with another animal. We can try!
- We accept smokers as long as you are brave enough to go in the balcony to smoke (in the winter can be really cold). No smoking trough the window allowed, has to be outside. ;)
- Switch off the lights and other appliances when you leave the room.
- Keep the noise down between 10pm and 7am.
- Don't invite anyone in without asking us first.
- At check in, a set of keys will be provided to the guests so that they have the freedom to go in and out at any time of the day. Lost keys will be subject to a charge of 200 Euro as we have to replace the entire locking system.
- Please ensure that the main door, the bedroom door and the back door are locked when you leave the apartment.
- Please do not eat food inside the bedroom, you can use the dining table and if we are using it you can join us!
- We provide a continental breakfast that includes bread, cereal, tea and coffee. If you want to buy any other supplements you can use the refrigerator and freezer.
- Since we don't charge a cleaning fee, it is your responsibility to keep the kitchen clean and wash your dishes and all utensils after use, at all times and also put it back to their places.
- Make sure that the sink faucets are properly sealed to keep it from dripping water.
We appreciate your understanding :)
Giovanna & Humberto
The Giovanna & Humberto apartment is amazing, comfortable, clean and close to the city center. They are excellent hosts and Dublin is amazing. I'll come back someday! Thanks guys!
Perfection! Giovanna and Humberto were delightful to stay with, interesting to talk to and little furry Cupcake is a joy to play with! Giovanna sent detailed directions that were easy to follow. Once I arrived I was made to feel welcome and was given full access to the kitchen and lounge. Giovanna and Humberto shared many interesting stories and were genuinely interested in being more than innkeepers. They made the experience feel like a visit with friends, one that ended way too soon!
Giovanna and Humberto are excellent hosts. They did everything to make me feel welcome. I stayed at their place for 6 days while attending a full-time training course. I didn't get to see much of the neighbourhood, all I know is that it's well connected. I felt much more comfortable than I would have in a hotel. I was very lucky finding them and look forward to see them again soon.
As this is a return visit I would recommend this place for anyone who wants a clean convenient very reasonable place to stay in Dublin. Both Giovanna and Humberto are a great couple and considerate hosts.
Giovanna and Humberto made us feel home. They were so kind and friendly. The room and apartment is the same the picture. The room and en-suite bathroom are spacious, clean and cozy. The location is wonderful, walking distance to everything as Center City, Temple Bar, Guinness House, Irish Museum, Phoenix Park and other places. We moved definitive to Ireland and the couple helps us with maps and information about the cultures, places and the best things to do here. We enjoyed a delicious dinner made for Humberto. The friends theirs are very (website hidden) and Humberto...
Thank you for everything.
Ale and Thi
Gioavana and Humberto are very friendly people and staying there was a pleasant experience for me. The room is good enough with private clean and modern bathroom. I am really greatful for a calm location as the room is situated to living court, so no cars, no noise, just a peaceful environment :)
I felt really welcomed by Giovanna and Humberto and I can recommend this room to everybody who is looking for friendly persons and quiet accomodation.
Giovanna and Humberto were warm and friendly and made Sarah and I feel very much at home. The bedroom and ensuite bathroom were immaculate and we both very much enjoyed being given the opportunity to stay in their beautiful home. Excellent location as well.
We are a Brazilian couple living a new life here in Dublin after running away from the chaotic Sao Paulo, Brazil.
We love the life that this city has to offer. Along with friends and our bicycles we enjoy every festival and event happening inside and outside of town.
We are very easy going and we love to share experiences about travel, food and get to know about new cultures and places. We will be more than happy to help you to find your way in Dublin and Ireland and try the best Guinness in town.
We have also used Airbnb to travel, and have loved every minute of it!
So, welcome to Dublin! Welcome to Ireland! Be our guest!