About this listing
Book your stay at our cute, cozy and clean guest apartment, only 25 minutes from Manhattan through public transport. Enjoy the benefits of staying at a completely private apartment (kitchen, bathroom, free parking) at a wonderfully affordable price!
The studio-style apartment measures 29 x 16 square feet or 43 square meters, and fits 2-4 people comfortably, though larger groups can be considered. The apartment, which has recently been renovated, includes a large living/sleeping area, a cozy kitchen, and a full bathroom + FREE PARKING on premises.
Available to all of our guests is a comfortable queen-sized memory foam bed, with an optional queen-sized sleeper sofa, if needed. There are several built-in closets and shelves, which provide space for storing personal belongings. And, like previously stated, there is also a full (sparkling clean!!!) bathroom. Finally, as a welcome/thank-you gift, we supply fruit and drinks with every check-in.
You are more than welcome to enjoy the entire apartment at your leisure. Cook a home meal or pour yourself some coffee in the kitchen. Relax (or play) outdoors in the backyard, underneath some shady trees. Or, just settle in for a late-night movie. (Believe it or not, we've got hundreds for you to choose from!) Lastly, there is also a washer and dryer inside one of the closets, as well as cable television and high speed Wi-Fi Internet access available.
Interaction with Guests
We encourage you to feel right at home. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest family you will ever find, so whatever you want, simply let us know. We will be right here to serve you. We speak English, Spanish, and German. To conclude, breakfast may be provided upon request.
The apartment is located in North Bergen, New Jersey, a residential community full of lovely shops and even lovelier people. There is a park with a lake (and ducks!) nearby, and some major shops and markets across the main boulevard (ex: Walmart, Applebees)
Manhattan is approximately 20-30 minutes by bus. The apartment is literally only a few steps away from the stop for Bus #127 which will take you straight to the city center: the Port Authority Bus Terminal.
From there, you can walk to Times Square (5 minutes), Empire State Building (10 minutes), or any other important tourist attraction.
That said, New Jersey itself has so much to offer that it is worth taking the time to explore. Of course, we are more than happy to help guide you during your stay in New York and New Jersey. Thanks for reading!
Other Things to Note
We are very flexible with check-in and check-out. However, before we can confirm your booking request, we will need to know what time you plan to check-in and check-out. To make things easier, let us know as soon as possible.
After your reservation is accepted, please feel free to ask for any additional information. We are here to help you, so don't be shy!
1. Please be respectful to us, the neighbors, the property, and the community.
2. Please be considerate with your water and electricity usage. For example, if you are leaving the apartment, ensure that the lights and air conditioner are turned off.
3. Please do not smoke (or light candles) inside the apartment; go instead to the backyard.
4. Please do not flush anything into the toilet other than toilet paper and, well, you know.
5. Please no parties, and keep the noise level down after midnight.
6. Please no other guests allowed, other than those persons to whom the reservation was booked for.
7. Please let us know immediately if there is an issue with the apartment, so that we can solve it right away.
8. Please do not lose your keys. Lost keys will incur a $35 fee for replacement.
9. Please leave the house as close as possible to how you found it. For example, if you cooked a meal in the kitchen, clean up after yourself.
10. Pets/Companion Animals are allowed.