A quiet place , ideal for those who want to relax ...
For those who love nature , art , surf and simple things ...
In touch with the Atlantic forest, with the most beautiful beaches of the North Coast of São Paulo. Breakfast, room service, wifi , bicycles rent and surfboards available .
Let's interact !
In a small and quiet street , an old house with roof clay tiles handmade .. Native vegetation , birds bees jataí . Everything has a little story , the rest is to be written . Garden, shower, living room, hammocks in the yard. All our rooms have private bathroom . We offer room service, bedding and bath , with daily service and a delicious breakfast, served and varied. All this is included in the amount of daily . Garage and laundry services available
Indicated roadmaps for Schooner tours , Windsurfing , Diving and Surfing. Hiking , Rappelling, Rafting and Cascading safely in amazing places ! All with easy access , collective, public or private transportation, rental cars, and boats .
Ubatuba offers great gastronomic variety , including caiçara cuisine, unique in the region . The city has a unit of the Tamar project and the Aquarium.
A busy night with bars, shops, crafts and art exhibitions , complete the attractions of the city .
We live in a wonderful world , lets take care and share with love and peace. Come to see ! My house is your house .
Good waves ! Aloha !
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$39 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$269 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1020 /month|
|Pet Owner:||Dog(s) and Cat(s)|
Eu e minha namorada nos hospedamos no feriado da páscoa e tivemos uma excelente experiência! Gabriel e sua mãe foram super atenciosos conosco e se preocuparam em nos indicar quais as melhores praias para visitar e como chegar até lá.
A pousada possui uma excelente localização e tem uma decoração incrível! O quarto também é muito bom, com uma boa e confortável cama.
Recomendo (email hidden) eles!
Absolutely fabulous place to stay while in Ubatuba. I booked for one week but decided to stay much longer than that. Why?
- Location of the house. Five minutes walking to Praia Grande and Tenório. Ten minutes to Praia Vermelha. All good for surfing. Praia Grande and Tenório was pretty crowded during my first week at daytime but the mornings and evenings, especially Tenorio, was amazing. Just imagine surfing all alone (me and Gabriel) in a beach while it's getting dark and the sky and surrounding mountains are enlighten by lightnings and all you here are waves breaking and thunder. Amazing!
- The city center is about 20 minutes with bike (enjoying the ride along a beach) including coco gelado break half ways. But I just went there a couple of times, to get some other views, buy some stuff.
- A supermarket, fruit and vegetable shop is just around the corner and there you'll find pretty much everything you need (if you want to prepare your own meals).
- Breakfast served in the Pousada was also nice. Always fresh and tasty fruits.
- The house is cozy and what you can describe as personally furnished. Robust and with a lot of colors. A place to feel very comfortable in. And the atmosphere is really laid back. I had a nice room with a tiny private garden. Comfortable bed. It get's very humid because of the rain and heat and sometimes it was hard to sleep because of this (at least for someone like me, being used to cold and dry climate).
- And last but not least: Gabriel, Veronica and the rest of the family. Lovely people. Welcoming and warm. Very helpful and kind in every situation.
There are much more to say but go there and experience for your self and you'll understand what I talk about.
Gabriel has a smile the comes straight from his heart. An incredible host, he actually changed my flat tire before I realized it was flat. Rebecca is incredible taking care of me and making certain I knew where I was going. Gabriel's mother makes the most incredible breakfast. The place is funky and warm and right in the middle of the city. The bed is okay, the showers cold during summer season because of the heat. Very basic rooms, but the welcoming energy of the place is what you stay here for along with close proximity to beaches.
A estadia foi maravilhosa, chegando no local fiquei surpreso com a beleza e decoração única, muito confortável e com uma recepção maravilhosa.
Todos os quartos são diferentes, tem suas particularidades e estilos únicos. Fiquei encantado!
Me senti longe de todos os problemas, da correria do dia a dia e de qualquer coisa que poderia me aborrecer.
Voltarei com certeza!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT