About this listing
Not your typical downtown condo in stunning San Diego. My modern, sleek place has what I call a "contemporary cowboy" style. Troughs are growing spinach and onions on the huge patio overlooking a cool skyline of downtown. A plaster deer head, next to the cow-hide leather reading chair, hangs on a concrete pillar. Red book shelves suspend under 15-foot ceilings, next to pails of hanging plants. This place is RIGHT NEXT to Petco Park, in the bustling new East Village. Walk just 3 blocks to the Gaslamp Quarter and dine it up, or club it up! Great attractions such as the San Diego Zoo, Convention Center, Bay, Balboa Park, and Old Town are within walking distance or a quick drive (airport is about 12 minutes). Trolley is just 3 blocks away as well. Personally, I cozy up in one of the hood's neat cafes. This ONE ROOM loft is 1700 square feet with two main bathrooms, TWO parking spots!, a little gym, and full-time security. You'll love kicking it up cowboy-style in San Diego's sleek downtown. Oh yes-I love helping you with tips and tricks for a fabulous stay! I own two companies related to restaurants and tourism. :)
Please note-there is NO TV. I personally never watch TV.
This is a condo building with a full staff of security, etc. Not many rules, but you cannot have guests or doggies, I'm afraid. Also, smoking is a absolute no-no. This is a smoke-free building.
There is full time security on site, which is great. Parking is allowed only in the assigned spots, so you just can't park underground wherever.
About the Host, Rebecca
Oh gosh, where did I put my dating profile! Ha!
Here are 6 funky facts about me:
1) Well, first-I love travel. Everyone says that, but I usually hit 4 or 5 countries a year. This year is Bhutan, Tibet, Nepal, South Korea, and maybe Brazil.
2) I'm a nerd. Coffee shops where I can read for hours, college lectures, TED, NPR. These are things I enjoy total nerd-ball style. You'll see a bunch of books in my place.
3) I'm a business owner of a few businesses. That just means I love, love creating things and for some reason, people pay my companies well for those things. Man, how about that!
4) I'm active. Marathons, rock climbing, canyon trips, daily runs, weight lifting, yoga, pole dancing. . . I like it.
5) I'm not a "stuff" person. I prefer experiences.
6) I'm a San Diegan native, a rare breed for around here! I know a lot of funky things to do, like sitting in a certain spot in Balboa Park to hear the errie wind rustle after the jets pass overhead.
I'm looking forward to welcoming you to San Diego's coolest little neighborhood, the East Village, or as the locals call it, "The Yard."