Close to the Dordogne, in the heart of the fruit orchards and "bastides", Chrissy and Charles welcome you in their ecological hight quality gites with solar heathed swimming pool and Internet by wifi .
Situated on a hill and surrounded by plum orchards, Petit Paradise has the most amazing vistas and sunsets.
Lot et Garonne is a relatively undiscovered area to the south of the Dordogne. Colourful markets, quaint villages, riding, fishing, golf, theme park, wonderful food and wine,
Plenty to do for all ages.
Whether you prefer to relax by the pool, take up sports, discover wine tasting , playing golf or enjoy visiting castles and grottos in the area, you'll be ensured to experience an unforgettable holiday .
Chrissy and Charles your resident hosts , have over 15 years experience renting their holiday homes and running a Guest House in Scotland. They are on hand to help you make the most of your holiday should you need any information or advice.
Built in 1891 from local stone the house is typically French. We divided the house into two substantial and comfortable holiday apartments.
They have access to the large elevated veranda at the rear which makes the house unique whilst still retaining their privacy.
Enjoy your meals at the same time as the stunning views from the veranda during the day and spend the peaceful summer evenings simply gazing at the stars.
POOL AREA - Solarheated (14 x 6 metre) with shallow end and deep end with steps leading into the pool, pool light. Pool patio with table, chairs & parasols, sun loungers, patio light for night time relaxing round the pool. Tiling surrounds the pool with special tiling so no one burns their feet!
JACCUZI - Relax and enjoy the benefits of hydrotherapy in our luxury 6 person spa. You will have unlimited access to the spa room during your stay.
GARDEN/Outside - Park like lawns and grounds with acres to play games.Badminton, boules,tabeltennis , football are just a few idea's! Large slide and swings for the children. Access to your own EXCLUSIVE swimming pool . Further tables & chairs with parasols on terrace .
Local activities include golf (4 miles ) tennis ( 4 miles )walking biking and horse riding.Wine buffs can take a day to explore such prestigious appellations as St.Emilion,and Monbazillac or Visit the "Maison des Vins" in Bergerac where wine tastings are free.
There are literally hundreds of vineyards to choose from. We are on the boundary of the Bordeaux wine region and within a 45 minutes drive from St Emilion . We can arrange tastings or you can stop where you see the sign : vent direct or degustation. There are also Cooperatives which sell very good quality wine .
1) The client agrees to be a reasonable tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period.
2) In the event of a cancellation, refunds of amount paid will be made if the owners are to re-let the property and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the amount. We recommend that the client arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy .
3)The owners shall be obliged to make the property available before the time stated and the client will not be entitled to remain in the occupation after the time stated.
4) The maximum number of occupants residents in the property must not exceed the number stated on the bookingform unless previously agreed in writing by the owners.
5) The client shall report to the owners without delay any defects in the property or breakdown in the equipment , or appliances in the , garden or swimming pool, and arrangements for repairs or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
6) The client agrees to be a considerate tenant, to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period.The client also agrees not to act in any way witch would cause disturbance to the residents Chrissy and Charles.
7) The owners shall not be liable to the client for ; Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment machinery or appliance in the property , garden or swimmingpool.
8) Any loss , damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions riot , war , strikes or other matters is beyond the control of the owners .
9) Any loss , damage or inconvenience caused by the client if the property shall by destroyed or substantial damage before the start of the rental period and in any such event , the owner shall , within ten days of notification to the client, refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
10) Under no circumstances shall the owners liability to the client exceed the amount paid for the rental period.
11) Use of the unsupervised pool is at risks of the client and the members of is or her party. Under no circumstances shall the owner be responsible for any loss , damage or injury. The supervision of children playing in or near the pool is the sole responsibility of the parents or guardian.
12) Smoking is not permitted in the property . You can always smoke outside but put out your cigarettes in a ashtray.
13)We can't except animals.
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
My husband and I ,both from Belgium ,moved to this country about nine years ago and absolutely love it! We feel extremely lucky to be able to live in such an incredible place and are happy to share it with others.
Before we lived for nine years in the north of Scotland running a guesthouse there!
We treat our guests the way we like to be treated, giving them all the privacy they are looking for but being there to answer questions or help with reservations when asked. We have arranged free or discounted local wine tastings for our guests at a few of our favorite wineries and are happy to suggest local restaurant or sightseeing options.
We hold a public meditation at our house every Sunday night: you are welcome to join us if you are here.If you want a noisy place, you won't like it here: most of the sound here comes from the birds chirping and the breeze blowing through the trees.