About this listing
Take this chance to discover and connect with authentic Mexican culture!
Lovely rooms in one of the best neighborhoods in the downtown of Cancún in front of "Puerto Cancun." Very Central and near to many green areas, well connected to the beaches and the rest of the city. 10 minutes walk to the central bus station, super markets and to the bus stop to go to Cancun's beaches.
We will ensure that you feel at home from the very beginning with great hospitality and a great mexican breakfast every morning. Additionally you will be welcomed with a drink (Glas of wine, mexican beer or soft drink) at your arrival in one of our terraces!
- King sized beds!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Drink water and fruit for free
- Great mexican breakfast (fruit, roles, cereal, milk, yoghurt, fresh pressed juice, coffee, tea, option to taste traditional mexican dish like "chilaquiles" or mexican scramble eggs)
- 7 minutes walking distance to downtown (and bus station)
- Welcome drink at your arrival
- Roof terrace to enjoy the caribbean sun!
- Authentic mexican hospitality and atmosphere
Other highlights of our B&B:
- A working desk
- Wireless Internet available for free
- TV and DVD player
- A coffee machine in your room.
- A comfortable reading couch
- Bathroom with hot and cold water and high pressure shower + ammenities
- A quiet place to read beside the garden
- A kitchen is also available
- Parking place inside and outside the B&B for free.
- A park in front of the B&B to go jogging
Distances to our B&B:
- Central Bus station: 750 meters.
- Begin of Hotel Zone: 1.3 Kilometers
- Nearest Beach: 2.8 kms
- Harbour to go to Isla Mujeres: 2.7 Kms
- International Airport: 21.3 Kms
- Playa del Carmen: 68.8 Kms
Ask for our long stays prices.
How to get to our B&B:
1. If you arrived by airplane, then just take the ADO bus from the terminal in direction to the Central Bus station of Cancun. It costs 45 pesos per person. If you are a group then it's cheaper to take a taxi.
2. Once you arrive at the Central Bus Station, take a taxi (2 USD) to our B&B in Naranja 24
Our guests will have access to all the house, the kitchen, the garden, the living room, the roof terrace, all the little terraces around the B&B, the parking lots for free, etc..
Interaction with Guests
We love to interact with our guests, we prepare the breakfast by ourselves everyday and ask our guests for any special wishes for breakfast.
We like a lot to talk with them about their and our travel experiences.
What we love from our neighborhood? It is so green! we have a big park just 5 meters in front of our house, and there are other 4 parks in 3 minutes walking distance. We are so close to the center of cancun but at the same time it is really quiet and safe. In this neighborhood you will find only houses and it has a very high life quality. You can go jogging right next to the B&B and you can reach also the nearest beach .
Getting around: After 8 minutes walking you will reach the central bus station, thats where you arrive from the airport or where you can take a bus to Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Mérida, Valladolid, Chichen-Itza or even Mexico City :-) From the main street next to it you can take all the public transport that goes to the hotel zone, where all the beaches are, they stop every 3 mins. From there you can also take a bus or a taxi to go to the harbour and take the ferry to Isla Mujeres
Other Things to Note
Please ask us whatwever you want to know about us, the B&B, the neighborhood, etc, we will be glad to assist you.
Bienvenido! mi casa es su casa!
1. In case of long-term reservations, an advance payment is required.
2. No smoking allowed in the rooms or inside the B&B. You can smoke in one of our terraces.
Ana and Hector are really nice and lovely couple. They did more than we expected. Everyday when we came back, the room was neat and tidy. They both need to work during weekdays, but they still did a good job for host. We had to leave early to attend some tours and Ana prepared our breakfast in advance so that we could have the breakfast on our way. They were always asking what we need and tried their best to satisfy. The room was quiet and AC worked well. Water was hot enough for shower and wifi was stable. We really enjoyed our stay there. To me, their care and kindness is much better than hotel service. They are awesome!
Yafang, Summer, as we would not be friendly with you, has been because also you were adorable and educated. We like to know how they are our guests to know that they will eat and how to make them feel at home. We liked it so much that we want to return. greetings and nice journey back
Ana and Hector are a lovely, welcoming couple. We only stayed for one night but we're very comfortable. The traditional breakfast they serve was a highlight.
Casa Naraja and Ana (we did not get to see Hector) were great. Ana met us at her gate and welcomed us very warmly. She is a warm and wonderful host, I loved the European photos around the house. Also since this is a B&B we got to meet other travelers who were from China and told them what we knew about Mexico City and the USA. The bedroom was very spacious, and the bathroom was big and clean. Ana was a great host and I would stay here again!
Great place, nice location! Clean and comfort room. The hosts are very welcoming! The breakfast and lunch are good.
Ana was very welcoming. The neighbourhood is pretty but not close to restaurants or shops, is close to the bus station.
The bedroom and bathroom is a bit cluttered and tired looking but the bed was very comfy and had nice sheets. Nice towels
We had a good breakfast.
Ana met me at the outside gate when I arrived, which I appreciate (it was dark by then) and was warm and friendly from the get-go.
Ana and Hector were really nice hosts. Ana prepares delicious pancakes :-)
Just keep in mind if you are three, you have to book 2 bedrooms as one bedroom only has 2 single beds (the bedroom which was booked also had one hamac but not really convenient as placed closed to the two beds).
This host has 14 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ana&Hector
Hola! We Ana & Hector live in the paradise of Cancun, we arrived here in 1974, when it was a small fishers village without big hotels and have experienced the evolution of the city until now. We love to go to the beach, work in our house and garden and enjoy being with our family and grand children. We opened our small and cozy B&B in October 2010 and we just love it to meet people from all around the world and have nice conversations with each of our guests.
We also love to travel and try to see a new place every year. Our favorite travel destinations are Germany, Spain, France, Turkey, Switzerland and the USA. When we travel we like to meet the local people, talk with them, eat the typical dishes and simply connect with their culture.